• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circle_One

Hey Chris, you should check out the band I mentioned, Psychotic 4. I think you might like them. I made a thread about them on KMA.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah Cheers C1! Was taking a look at them over there. They definitely look like they rock :jam:

Tool - Swampsong (live)

Circle_One

They're awesome. Super cool guys too (and NOT just because I'm trying to hook up with the singer :p). Once they start touring again, I'll send them 'round to your part of the world, haha.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
They're awesome. Super cool guys too (and NOT just because I'm trying to hook up with the singer :p). Once they start touring again, I'll send them 'round to your part of the world, haha.
Hmmmmm *Chris thinks about becoming a lead singer*

Well they're more than welcome... we need all the live acts we can get!

Circle_One

ChrisP said:
Hmmmmm *Chris thinks about becoming a lead singer*

Bwahahahahahaha!!! :biglaugh: Just let me know when that comes to fruition :flirt:

Well they're more than welcome... we need all the live acts we can get!

Do you guys not get a lot of live shows over there?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
Bwahahahahahaha!!! Just let me know when that comes to fruition
Don't worry I will :biglaugh:

Do you guys not get a lot of live shows over there?
Mostly bar music from mediocre local bands. :( makes Chrispy cry :sad4:

Occasionally big names book events, but they usually cancel before they get here. 1 more reason to move :D

Tool - Jerkoff (live)

Circle_One

Awww :( That sucks! Poor Chrispy! :kissbette

You should move to Montreal, everyone comes here :D

Actually, a couple of weeks ago I went to go see Rob Zombie and as I was coming out of the Venue, all the flyer kids were standing outside, handing out flyers and stickers and stuff, and someone handed me a Tool sticker. It made me think about you, hehehe.

Psychotic 4 - Lightning (yeah, so I'm just a little obsessed)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
Awww :( That sucks! Poor Chrispy! :kissbette

You should move to Montreal, everyone comes here :D

Actually, a couple of weeks ago I went to go see Rob Zombie and as I was coming out of the Venue, all the flyer kids were standing outside, handing out flyers and stickers and stuff, and someone handed me a Tool sticker. It made me think about you, hehehe.
Might have to make the trip (in every sense of the word hehehe!)

They haven't got any gigs in Aus listed so far, and I've never seen them live... the three original members are in their mid 40s now, so can't see many decent tours left in them.

Tool - Vicarious

"We all feed, on tragedy... "

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
...thought you hated that song :p

grown to stand it after all?

again, im at school... maybe i shouldnt post here at school.... *thinks*

Circle_One

ChrisP said:
Might have to make the trip (in every sense of the word hehehe!)

They haven't got any gigs in Aus listed so far, and I've never seen them live... the three original members are in their mid 40s now, so can't see many decent tours left in them.

Tool - Vicarious

"We all feed, on tragedy... "

Hey, you never know, look at Aerosmith, aren't they like in their 100's now? And they're still touring. And the Rolling Stones. And Mike Ness from Social Distortion is getting up there and his live shows now are better than they were when he was a youngin'

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
Hey, you never know, look at Aerosmith, aren't they like in their 100's now? And they're still touring. And the Rolling Stones. And Mike Ness from Social Distortion is getting up there and his live shows now are better than they were when he was a youngin'
:eek: just got my first Social Dist. album (on your reccomendation :eek:) last week. Damn it's GOOOOOOoood.

RE: the rolling stones, they played here last tuesday one gig Auckland one gig Wellington... the only big act so far this year that hasn't cancelled, and they didn't even sell all their tickets.

Unless it's rubbish Rap/R'n'B acts and local dub NZers don't appear to be buying...

Tool's another matter though, every culture recognises greatness :biglaugh:

Tool - Wings for Marie part deux

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

This is some of the funkiest stuff out there........ :jiggy:

Peace,
Mystic (and "brah", Mystic's husband) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.