• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Darling! How are you this lovely evening? :hugkiss:

A Perfect Circle~ Weak and Powerless
Nice track. Chilling with the panda, gonna cruise to some Chinese new year celebrations soon, How's texan winter?

Metallica - Kill 'em All and Master of Puppets albums

Stellify

StarChild
Nice track. Chilling with the panda, gonna cruise to some Chinese new year celebrations soon, How's texan winter?

Metallica - Kill 'em All and Master of Puppets albums

Sweet :D I'm about to meet some friends over in Fort Worth.
It's been a crazy warm winter this year...In the 80s Fahrenheit on some days. It was pretty warm but overcast this weekend. And the wind was insane! 20-30 mph.
I keep forgetting you kiwis have your seasons all turned around :p I told Ash I may have to come visit sometime closer to Christmas than June.

Vendetta Red~ Stay Home

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Sweet :D I'm about to meet some friends over in Fort Worth.
It's been a crazy warm winter this year...In the 80s Fahrenheit on some days. It was pretty warm but overcast this weekend. And the wind was insane! 20-30 mph.
I keep forgetting you kiwis have your seasons all turned around :p I told Ash I may have to come visit sometime closer to Christmas than June.

Vendetta Red~ Stay Home
Be good to see you! Def. cruise over when you get a chance. Best time to visit Wellington is the end of Jan or start of Feb (FYI)

Also a MASSIVE pink floyd fan. Fav album probably Animals. Fav. DVD gotta be Live in Pompeii.

Right now though I'm listening to Low Gravity Circus, a European fuzz band.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.