• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

Closing my eyes and listening to this song... I keep getting this vision of Celestial and Infernal gods and goddesses, gathering together between worlds to behold the most powerful angel alive ascend through a portal from beyond the universe in a spectacular display of Light and energy, free from an ancient prison to aid his brothers and sisters in the Heavens and Hells against an even greater threat than they've ever posed to each other.

This angel returns to Heaven, its powerful and charismatic presence inspiring loyalty and worship, and almost everyone comes to believe it is there to save them, to lead their armies against the most powerful of primordial foes. Even Michael is convinced and potentially blinded by optimism, of once again feeling united with his brother.

Yet they all know what could happen. Never before has any one being been able to inspire such loyalty from both Hell and Heaven. This being may very well defeat this apocalyptic primordial threat... but the thought of what could happen to them, and the Heavens and Hells, and the entire cosmos, if this being continues to grow in power...

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet

Wizard is an amazing band nobody knows about. Full album, remastered, timers in description...

Favorites:

Hall of Odin
March of the Einheriers

They have a few albums, check them out and look for the remasters.... I love them.