• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "What are you listening to?" thread- Part 4

Parchment

Re-posting this beautiful song since my first posting of this song was flagged "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.- sorry about that:(" but it wasn't so colourful

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
ManofWar is so excellent.

lol copyrights...

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=m9Vfx4UfaQs

I put about 300 hours into the Witcher 3... The DLC was just delectable and incredibly hilarious...

They just start making fun of how generic Geralt is... But Geralt is like a rhinestone... He is delightful.

lol 300 music videros

and my brain plain and simply broke.

Sparta... once glorious Military Kingdom... THIS IS TH E GETO!

Their conditioning just lead into a total psychotic outbreak... They went insane... It didn't work... Just a little to strict...

Brave and Honorable King Leonidas II or III had an Astigmatism or something... He was literally blind as fok...

Last edited:

Whiterain

I go on about my retreat into Japanese Cartoons... DBZ in particularly is a masterpiece, despite its franchising.. Just the nature of the beast...

I truly loved Bruce Faulconer's OST. To me, I am not a purist... He made it truly LEGENDARY.

That man needs more work. I hope he can remix further episodes in this zany tale.

I ain't even into techno... I tried.. Just ain't me... Bruce Faulconer's work is just excellent.

The Funimation dub was abominable at first, those folk are extremely talented now doe. They weren't even experienced in acting or vocal arts. Just excellent now though... They go to work and scream in a box for 10 to 12 hours a day... Good stress relief.

Last edited:

Whiterain

Back to being an adult...

Words just aren't enough for my personal bafflement. Micromanagement, reason, logic...

After you've incarnath your dozenth or and a half so time life just gets silly...

SO about Sparta, spoken in such an insignificant place... It didn't work. I'll continue elsewur.

Whiterain

Nena is surpemely lovely... Kin of Athena, perhaps, maybe.

RETARDATION I SPEAKETH ONTO YOU. RETARDATION WE FACE.

She straight up called Doro a tramp... Mmm... So delightful.

Doro, daughter of Sif.