• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Revasser said:
Have you ever read The Plague Dogs? It's a novel by Richard Adams.

My sig is an excerpt from a song sung by the tod (ie. a male fox), a character from the book. It's supposed to be read as having a fairly heavy Scottish accent, hence the unusual punctuation, grammar and spelling. :p

Ahhh, I see. No, I have not read that book. I would though if I could hear you sing that song first!;)

Rick Pier Oneill..................Come Into My House
Electronica

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
pu**** (live) -- Tool

yeah, i need to find a way to cut out his introductory speech on this song. com for t a b le

o.0

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Buttercup said:
Ahhh, I see. No, I have not read that book. I would though if I could hear you sing that song first!;)

Hah! I don't even know what tune it's meant to be sung to.

Iron Savior - Titans of Our Time

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Revasser said:
Hah! I don't even know what tune it's meant to be sung to.

Iron Savior - Titans of Our Time

I'm sure "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" would work.

Damone.............Out Here All Night

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
pu**** (live) -- Tool

yeah, i need to find a way to cut out his introductory speech on this song. com for t a b le

o.0
And Vulnerable..... :yes: :no:.... what can I say. Dudes a retard. Well I'm up exceptionally early for some unknown reason, but I appear to be missing something... hmmmm what can it be? Aaaaaahhh chocolate.

Paul Van Dyk - Politics of Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.