• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Continued from here: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25570

For ChrisP:

Snap, Crackle, Pop and Crunch proudly present:

The "What are you Listening to" thread Rules and useless Information stickywithinasticky

Only accessible through the portal of chocolatey timelyness located in Buttons* backyard, we 3 kings of Orient (arenot) have risked much and traveled far to bring this to you. So ya better 'preciate it!

ChrisP, Revasser and Bastet reserve the right to kick your arse for the following:

- Posting Britney Spears /Jessica Simpson tracks (pictures are exempt) this has been updated to include pics of Britney
- Posting derogatory remarks about Pink Floyd and any member of Tool except the singer
- Posting derogatory remarks about any particular genre of music.
- Demanding furballs for musical assistance! It's a pleasure not a chore!
- Not sharing. Sharing is caring.
- Wasting 4 pages of the thread with cussing. I'm looking at you 3 evildoers
- Referring to anyone except for Jimi Hendrix as "God" or "the Messiah". This is a religious forum. Show some respect!

And finally:

- Rocking out is Mandatory. No exceptions, no notes from your Mum.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Holy offspring thread, Batman!

We done spammed that last thread up good. Okay, let's get this new thread started RIGHT:

Blind Guardian - Into the Storm

Blackheart, show me
What you hold in hand
I still hunger for more!
Release me from my pain
Give it to me!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hmmm, guess this is a good idea. Just as long as the old one sticks around to sift through during slow times! :) We've had some excellent times in that thread. I may want to relive some of them.........:flower:

More Than Fine...........Switchfoot

..." I want more than fine, more than just ok...."

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
my friend Sky burned me a cd, so i'm listening to all the stuff on it:

* go your own way -- fleetwood mac
* dont you (forget about me) -- billy idol *sigh*
* The best of times -- Styx
* Remember me -- journey
* dont stop believin' -- Journey

... its a graudation mix :)

Status