• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The uncanny power of Israel

Keenan

*banned*
1702825255986.png

This vote is proof that Israel is the most powerful country in the world. Some of you must now think I'm crazy. You are asking: "How can Israel be the most powerful country in the world when almost all countries voted against Israel?" I tell you, precisely because most countries voted against Israel, Israel is the most powerful country in the world.

Let me explain:

153 countries vote against Israel, but Israel goes ahead anyway.
153 countries vote against Israel, but no one wants to sanction Israel.

Very bizarre.

How powerful must Israel be that the world doesn't dare to stop Israel?

Wandering Monk

The UN General Assembly has no power to do anything. The Security Council is where the power is, and five nations have veto power there.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This vote is proof that Israel is the most powerful country in the world. Some of you must now think I'm crazy.
... or clueless when it comes to the meaning of proof, or fervently antisemitic, or excessively bored; I guess there are any number of possibilities.

Very bizarre.
The claim or the vote?

I seem to recall a trope about the Jews manipulating the world making its way around the globe back in the 30's.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
... or clueless when it comes to the meaning of proof, or fervently antisemitic, or excessively bored; I guess there are any number of possibilities.

The claim or the vote?

I seem to recall a trope about the Jews manipulating the world making its way around the globe back in the 30's.
The don't manipulate the world
That's absurd.
But they do manipulate Christians who run the world.
It's bigotry to ignore the evils they perpetrate on Muslims.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
View attachment 85779
This vote is proof that Israel is the most powerful country in the world. Some of you must now think I'm crazy. You are asking: "How can Israel be the most powerful country in the world when almost all countries voted against Israel?" I tell you, precisely because most countries voted against Israel, Israel is the most powerful country in the world.

Let me explain:

Very bizarre.

The US has the power to veto any UN Security Council resolutions, as one of the five permanent members on that council. I won't comment on how powerful Israel might be, although my general sense is that the U.S. is more powerful. The US and Israel have been close allies for quite some time now, for better or worse.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Excuse me, dearest,
maybe if the Salafists, the radicals and the other fundamentalists hadn't called for the islamization of Europe, on all channels, 24/7,
I guess the Arabic-speaking world would have had more supporters, in the West.

Do ut des. ;)

And by the way, that vote shows that almost all countries are super partes.

libre

Skylark
View attachment 85779

Let me explain:

Very bizarre.

If you're not antisemitic, the takeaway is that the United States is the most powerful nation and that it protects Israel against worldwide backlash using veto power.

Keenan

*banned*
If you're not antisemitic, the takeaway is that the United States is the most powerful nation and that it protects Israel against worldwide backlash using veto power.
The question is why does the USA support Israel so much? Is it perhaps because Joe Biden himself declared that he is a Zionist? Or maybe because all three of his children are married to Jews? Or maybe because the most important positions in his administration are held by Jews?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The don't manipulate the world
That's absurd.
But they do manipulate Christians who run the world.
It's bigotry to ignore the evils they perpetrate on Muslims.
It's also bigoted to ignore the evils Muslims perpetrate on Christians.

I wonder who is the bigger bigot in such a scenario?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
They often vote for things they don't believe in such as human rights mainly to please this or that country. Its a bunch of deal making and talk. I'm sure that if the UN did not have the security council that the member states would take it more seriously, but that is a terrible risk. Nobody wants this entity actually controlling their laws and policies. Therefore it remains a toy institution and one that has done much harm at times.

libre

Skylark
The question is why does the USA support Israel so much? Is it perhaps because Joe Biden himself declared that he is a Zionist? Or maybe because all three of his children are married to Jews? Or maybe because the most important positions in his administration are held by Jews?
You don't need conspiracy theory about Jewish takeover to account for this.
The United States invests in Israel to protect it's geopolitical interests in the world.

See below

Shaul

Premium Member
The vote wasn't "against Israel". The vote was on a resolution for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire. It also specifically failed, despite attempts, to criticize Hamas. This resolution was one-sided and both pro-Hamas and anti-Israel.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You don't need conspiracy theory about Jewish takeover to account for this.
The United States invests in Israel to protect it's geopolitical interests in the world.

See below
What many who leap to crying "Anti-semitism!" fail
to understand is that Zionist & Israeli control of USA
isn't Jews controlling Christians. While they do try to
exercise control, eg, doxing & censoring critics, Christians
are the prime movers of Zionism. They have far greater
numbers, & wield far greater military & economic might.
Of course, this might is indirectly wielded by Israel, who
can veto any UN resolution it dislikes by proxy.