• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ukrainian War is over. Who will have to reconstruct Ukraine?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It's not over 'til it's over. If there's still fighting, it's not over.

But they may need more money: 'We are out of money': White House pushes to pass stalled Ukraine aid
Practically American taxpayers' money.

The Republicans are insisting that aid to Ukraine be paired with changes in border security policies. Aid to Israel is also being proposed. They have until the end of this year to make a deal.
Republicans are led by the Neo-Cons...those who want the US to wage tens of wars in the 5 continents.

I think that Ukraine has lost the war.
Since they applied to join the EU, they will have to renounce their warlike approach, and so they will be forced by the EU to make a peace treaty with Russia, sooner or later.
The entry to the EU is too important for Kyiv to be renounced. They will prefer to abandon the war.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's over. Russia says it's over.
Now it's Ukrainians who are desperately trying to reconquer Donbas back, but they are desperate losers.
Being in Europe and speaking Russian, I know what I am talking about.
I dunno where that information came from.

Just about the opposite. The offensive is just stalled for now.

Russia is going to increase its military substantially for its next series of pushes.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I dunno where that information came from.

Just about the opposite. The offensive is just stalled for now.

Russia is going to increase its military substantially for its next series of pushes.
In order to defend the four regions from Ukrainian attacks.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Republicans are led by the Neo-Cons...those who want the US to wage tens of wars in the 5 continents.

Since they applied to join the EU, they will have to renounce their warlike approach, and so they will be forced by the EU to make a peace treaty with Russia, sooner or later.
The entry to the EU is too important for Kyiv to be renounced. They will prefer to abandon the war.

Russia invaded Ukraine and it is Ukraine that has a warlike approach? What?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Russia invaded Ukraine and it is Ukraine that has a warlike approach? What?
A question (which I don't think you will answer, but I ask it anyway).

When we Italians asked for a ceasefire and signed the armistice with the Americans in September 1943, did we do good or wrong?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The Republicans appear divided between the America Firsters and the traditional interventionists.

I suppose it will be up the EU to decide whether they want Ukraine as a member. I don't think they've lost the war yet. As long as they can still fight, they will continue to fight. But it's turned into a war of attrition, a long-term endurance contest.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The Republicans appear divided between the America Firsters and the traditional interventionists.
That is, between the Americans who want to spend the public money on services to better US citizens' lives, and those who want to waste it on useless ,self-destructive wars in far countries.
I suppose it will be up the EU to decide whether they want Ukraine as a member.
Both Germany and Italy absolutely want Ukraine to join.
They are those who decide...basically in the EU.
France does what Germany does.
I don't think they've lost the war yet.
They have lost. They have no chance because now there is winter, and fighting in the snowy steppe is out of question.

As long as they can still fight, they will continue to fight.
I doubt it.
Zelensky reminds me of the fascists in 1944, hoping to win the war.
But it's turned into a war of attrition, a long-term endurance contest.

All Ukrainians will flee to Western Europe, sooner or later. Especially Poland and Germany.

RestlessSoul

I hope it is over, and a lasting peace can be negotiated.

But who will be the honest broker helping to ratify the terms? The UN? The EU? Qatar maybe (not as daft as it sounds)?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Russia is unlikely to accept that, I’d imagine. The EU might have some part to play, but hardly a leading role.
There are countless scenarios.
Like that of Donbas becoming an independent state...independent from both Russia and from Ukraine.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I mean, le bilan est lourd, and the country needs to be reconstructed and aided.
Who will have to reconstruct is?
Us Europeans?

After all that we have gone through with the impositions made by an elitist cabal of warmongers?
;)
I think all people who supported Russia during the war should be taxed, and that money used to rebuild Ukraine. Does that work for you?

It's over. Russia says it's over.
That means it's not over. Russia lies.
Now it's Ukrainians who are desperately trying to reconquer Donbas back, but they are desperate losers.
Yeah, a loser beat the **** out of Russia. And losers for wanting their borders free of an invading nation. So not losers in reality.
Being in Europe and speaking Russian, I know what I am talking about.
You believe disinformation to such a degree that anything you post I treat the opposite as true.

Once your reputation is ruined we can predict what the actual news is by reading your statements, and realizing the opposite is true.

It reminds me of the Fascists in 1944 that still used to think that the war was winnable.
That's Zelensky.
Deluded.
Here is an example of a statement that is completely wrong, and the opposite is true. Once your reputation is ruined .....

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think all people who supported Russia during the war should be taxed, and that money used to rebuild Ukraine. Does that work for you?
Quite the opposite.
The countries who supported Ukraine must compensate the losses that Germany and other EU countries underwent because of the sanctions imposed on Russia.

Especially after certain delinquents destroyed both Nordstream1 and Nordstream2.

That means it's not over. Russia lies.
It's over. Ukraine has zero chances to win.
Yeah, a loser beat the **** out of Russia. And losers for wanting their borders free of an invading nation. So not losers in reality.

You believe disinformation to such a degree that anything you post I treat the opposite as true.
I live in Europe, I read media in German, French, Italian and Russian. I speak Russian. Do you?

F1fan

Veteran Member
A question (which I don't think you will answer, but I ask it anyway).

When we Italians asked for a ceasefire and signed the armistice with the Americans in September 1943,
In a war that facsist Italians started with the German dictator to invade neighbors. Heck, Italy couldn't even beat the Greek army without the help of the Germans. Sounds like Russia invading Ukraine and unable to beat them. Good thing Italy didn't become an ally with Russia and become another enemy to peace. Seems Italy can align with the wrong side, but have learned not to get directly involved, eh?
did we do good or wrong?
Italians were done with war. They weren't getting anything out of it, and they knew the smaartest thing to do was surrender.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Quite the opposite.
The countries who supported Ukraine must compensate the losses that Germany and other EU countries underwent because of the sanctions imposed on Russia.
It doesn't work that way. Russia caused all this.
Especially after certain delinquents destroyed both Nordstream1 and Nordstream2.
Russia is suspected at this sabotage.
It's over. Ukraine has zero chances to win.
This is your cliam, where is your evidence? Russia has failed miserably so far. Their troops don't have the will to die for a lost cause.
I live in Europe, I read media in German, French, Italian and Russian. I speak Russian. Do you?
Irrelevant. You seem to read disinformation in numerous languages but still unable to discern reputable reporting. Notice others who point out your flaw. It's your reputation to ruin.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In a war that fascist Italians started with the German dictator to invade neighbors.
Actually it was us who were invaded by the Americans in 1943. Don't change history.
We didn't go to the US. It's Americans who went to us.
Italians were done with war. They weren't getting anything out of it, and they knew the smaartest thing to do was surrender.

Exactly. So the smartest thing Ukrainians can do is to surrender. Since they are more poor and desperate than Italy in 1943.

No double standards.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It doesn't work that way. Russia caused all this.
The US confessed it was Ukrainians who sabotaged the Nordstream pipelines.
Big mistake.
Huge mistake.
Enormous mistake.

To sabotage a German infrastructure and then beg for money and warfare as if they were victims.
If you think Germany will side with Ukraine against Russia, after what they did to her pipelines, either you are deluded or you must think Germans are stupid.

Russia is suspected at this sabotage.
No. US was aware of Ukrainian plot to attack Nord Stream, says report
This is your claim, where is your evidence? Russia has failed miserably so far. Their troops don't have the will to die for a lost cause.
May I know where you're from?
Just to know where you get your information from. With all due respect.
Irrelevant. You seem to read disinformation in numerous languages but still unable to discern reputable reporting. Notice others who point out your flaw. It's your reputation to ruin.

We Europeans think differently.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Actually it was us who were invaded by the Americans in 1943. Don't change history.
Uh, you guys were part of the Axis. Germany occupied Italy at that time. You decided to be the enemy.
We didn't go to the US. It's Americans who went to us.
That war didn’t work that way.
Exactly. So the smartest thing Ukrainians can do is to surrender. Since they are more poor and desperate than Italy in 1943.

No double standards.
Sorry, Russia is the invader and will have to surrender. Ukraine still enjoys a lot of global support.