• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The truth behind Ron Wyatt's archaeological discoveries.

Audie

Veteran Member
Being facetious only makes you look like a sore loser.

I see you are really into cliche responses,
and use t hem with gay disregard to whether
they apply.

The thing I said about Neptune is not me being facetious.
I was told that in all seriousness by someone has as much
chance of being correct as you do, and could hardly be more
gullible than you.

Ebionite

I see you are really into cliche responses,
and use t hem with gay disregard to whether
they apply.
But you are a sore loser.

The thing I said about Neptune is not me being facetious.
I was told that in all seriousness by someone has as much
chance of being correct as you do, and could hardly be more
gullible than you.
Why would anyone believe that?
Pointing out that there's evidence to support the Biblical account of the Red Sea crossing doesn't make me gullible.

sooda

Veteran Member

Pointing out that there's evidence to support the Biblical account of the Red Sea crossing doesn't make me gullible.

There is NO evidence for the Exodus much less any crossing of the Red Sea.

The sill depth at Nuweiba is 780 meters (2,560 feet). No wind that ever blew on this planet would blow that crossing dry.

Ebionite

There is NO evidence for the Exodus much less any crossing of the Red Sea.
Except for the Biblical account, the seafloor map, and the chariot wheel photo, and some archaeological support for Joseph in Egypt.

https://christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html

The sill depth at Nuweiba is 780 meters (2,560 feet). No wind that ever blew on this planet would blow that crossing dry.
Except for something like the wind described in the book of Genesis.

sooda

Veteran Member
Except for the Biblical account, the seafloor map, and the chariot wheel photo, and some archaeological support for Joseph in Egypt.

There is no chariot wheel photo.. Wyatt would have had to have a diving bell to photograph the Red Sea Floor.

The Red Sea Floor has been mapped and its WAAAAY too deep.

Genesis? You are talking about Noah's flood.. also an epic myth.. and supposedly it took the "wind" a year to dry out the earth.. Yet the Ark was not destroyed by such a powerful wind.

Wandering Monk

And how do you know this is a chariot wheel? Is it in a lab or museum somewhere? Has it been examined and confirmed by ANY archaeologist?

Ebionite

There is no chariot wheel photo.. Wyatt would have had to have a diving bell to photograph the Red Sea Floor.
You're assuming that the photo was taken in a deep part of the Red Sea, the lighting suggests that it wasn't.

sooda

Veteran Member
You're assuming that the photo was taken in a deep part of the Red Sea, the lighting suggests that it wasn't.

LOLOL.. Ron Wyatt was a conman.. Have you been to the Red Sea? I have and I was a SCUBA diver. If there were chariot wheels in shallow water the Saudis or Egyptians would have retrieved them.

The sill depth at Nuweiba is 780 meters (2,560 feet). You think you could get 3 million people and another 6 million goats across that depth?

sooda

Veteran Member
Where's your proof?

Ron Wyatt Exposed - remnantofgod.org
remnantofgod.org/wyatt.htm
The man Ron Wyatt died almost 14 years ago before he could prove he actually found the ark under that rock. Worse yet, the man was a Seventh Day Adventist in …

Ron Wyatt: Collosal Fraud | ScienceBlogs
https://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2006/06/30/ron-wyatt-collosal-fraud
Nov 16, 2006 · Noah's ark was discovered by Ron Wyatt, whose ministry is named Wyatt Archeological Research. The news media is only taking attention away from the real ark through your ministry. Please stop this approach in the name of Jesus.

1. Ron Wyatt Was a Scam Artist - biblocality.com
    Ron Wyatt Was a Scam ArtistRon-Wyatt-Was-a-Scam-Artist
    Oct 06, 2010 · Further evidence to show you Ron Wyatt is not born-again is that he says premillennialism is a fantasy. He says he is amillennial in this video. In other words, he was never saved by the Son of God (for God) who will return to reign for 1000 years on earth as the Son of Man (for man).

2. Love of Money At Wyatt Archaeological Research And Israeli ...
    https://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/love_money_wyatt.html
    It takes a good con-man to really pull it off. Ron Wyatt has been among the best. He raised many tens of thousands of dollars from naïve Bible believers for his “expeditions.” During these expeditions, Wyatt would enjoy traveling around the world, often living in nice hotels with a traveling girl friend companion.

3. Ron Wyatt - RationalWiki
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt
    Ron Wyatt (1933 - 1999) was a pseudoarchaeologist famed for alleged discoveries of material evidence in support of some of the major events recorded in the Bible. His work was typically rejected by mainstream archaeology and Christians alike, the bulk of his support coming from the more extreme fringes of evangelical Christianity .

Audie

Veteran Member

Now you are just name calling. Trashy behaviour, that.

Why? A lack of common sense, and
being immersed in a culture of belief in magic
I suppose.
You could well ask the same of anyone
who believes their talking snake book.
Or believes R Wyatt.

There is no evidence to support the biblical account
of any supernatural event, including the "crossing",
so yes, believing it does mean you are being gullible.

(to gull, : to take advantage of (one who is foolish or unwary)

Your reference to the "chariot wheel" belies any claim
you may have that you are not easily gulled.

Audie

Veteran Member
Where's your proof?

UH, like, none of his claims can be verified?
That eh makes Indian Jones look like a girl scout?

How about his claim that a natural rock formation is
noahs ark?

Either a conman or incredibly gullible
and stupid himself.