• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Trump Virus

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
What if he does more to promote Christian Theology than a bit of a secularist and moral reletavist?

Couldn't a Christian still vote for a lesser threat to the Theology they cherish?
You really think that the prudish rabbi, who said "store not treasure that moth and rust will destroy", and preached the parable about Lazarus and the rich man, etc. could possibly favor Trump?:confused:
Tom

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
..(and evidently he was smart enough to defeat the smartest woman in politics)
No, it's more that he was smart enough to pander to those who really don't care if we have a president who is both intellectually and morally challenged.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
No, it's more that he was smart enough to pander to those who really don't care if we have a president who is both intellectually and morally challenged.

No, it's more "the haters" who voted him in. Did you actually listen to what he said to feed that hatred?

And yet there's not a thing you can do about it even if it's true...hahahaha... how does that make you feel?

metis

And yet there's not a thing you can do about it even if it's true...hahahaha... how does that make you feel?
I feel sorry for the country that has Trump as president. What he has done and what else he could do that's harmful is truly scary and certainly shouldn't be of any laughing matter, especially since I don't really like nor trust autocratic leaders who have zero concern for those other than himself. So, how does his self-absorption at your expense make you feel?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I feel sorry for the country that has Trump as president. What he has done and what else he could do that's harmful is truly scary and certainly shouldn't be of any laughing matter, especially since I don't really like nor trust autocratic leaders who have zero concern for those other than himself. So, how does his self-absorption at your expense make you feel?

Hahahahaha....answer your question? I just love it when you shake your fist in the air like that.

metis

I just love it when you shake your fist in the air like that.
If you had even the slightest understanding of how much discord and harm Trump is creating, you should be shaking your fist as well, plus a lot more. Both Jefferson and Franklin warned us of the delicacy of having a democracy.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you had even the slightest understanding of how much discord and harm Trump is creating, you should be shaking your fist as well, plus a lot more.

And yet...he's still the Prez...hahahahah...nothing you can do about it.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
And yet...he's still the Prez...hahahahah...nothing you can do about it.
If I told you that you could really annoy liberals by cutting your own nose off, would you do it. I mean if it would really drive the nuts.

“I cut my nose off....hahahahah... nothing you can do about it”.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
download (30).jpeg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
One good thing Trump has going for him, is he entertains a lot of people.

He gives the media and comedians a lot to do and talk about.

He's one of those people who makes fact Stranger than fiction.

That actually is not any small matter for Americans

People love that kind of entertainment controversy, and amusement, so people will vote for Trump just because of the shock value, the Amusement, the excitement, and entertainment factor!