• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the true jews are black

MashayachaahLabyaah

Hebrew Israelite
jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

why is this important? )some may ask) the importance of this is for many generations the so called caucasians have been claiming to be Jews. but infact the true Jews are black. if we are claiming to be Christians, true Christians believe in every word of GOD.

MashayachaahLabyaah

Hebrew Israelite
if you were to look up ISH you would find out that it means as, like, or pertaining to. meaning as a jew or like a jew but not a jew. the holy bible clearly speaks about these individuals.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

vandervalley

jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

why is this important? )some may ask) the importance of this is for many generations the so called caucasians have been claiming to be Jews. but infact the true Jews are black. if we are claiming to be Christians, true Christians believe in every word of GOD.

Jews originated in the middle east; people in middle east don't look like people in sub sahara regions. So I don;t know where you got your assumptions from.

Smoke

Done here.
if you were to look up ISH you would find out that it means as, like, or pertaining to. meaning as a jew or like a jew but not a jew. the holy bible clearly speaks about these individuals.
I bow before your linguistic prowess, which is easily as impressive as your exegetical skills.

Popeyesays

Ethnically speaking Jews were semites, not sub-saharan blacks. I suppose you also rhink Egyptians were black?

Regards,
Scott

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Racism in any form is against any of God's commands.

1John 2:11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness, and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because darkness has blinded his eyes.

crystalonyx

If it has any importance, weren't there 12 tribes of Benjamin, most of which were scattered to the wind, so the "chosen" people could be about anyone.