• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Trinity

Kolibri

Yeah, he was. Angel to human to angel. Transfomer, more than meets the eyes.
you would think I would know what my own beliefs are. what you say does not match them. After Jesus was resurrected he would appear and disappear at will, even within a locked room. But that was not a "trick" he could do from the time he was born till the time he died. While he was human, he was completely human - not a materialized angel.

Wharton

you would think I would know what my own beliefs are. what you say does not match them. After Jesus was resurrected he would appear and disappear at will, even within a locked room. But that was not a "trick" he could do from the time he was born till the time he died. While he was human, he was completely human - not a materialized angel.
Let me help you.

Michael to Jesus to Michael.

Transformer.

Wharton

how very unhelpful. :rolleyes:
From your own website: Michael in heaven to Jesus on earth to Michael back in heaven. Whew. A Transformer.

Let us consider Scriptural reasons for drawing that conclusion.

Archangel. God’s Word refers to Michael “the archangel.” (Jude 9) This term means “chief angel.” Notice that Michael is called the archangel. This suggests that there is only one such angel. In fact, the term “archangel” occurs in the Bible only in the singular, never in the plural. Moreover, Jesus is linked with the office of archangel. Regarding the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 states: “The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice.” Thus the voice of Jesus is described as being that of an archangel. This scripture therefore suggests that Jesus himself is the archangel Michael.

Army Leader. The Bible states that “Michael and his angels battled with the dragon . . . and its angels.” (Revelation 12:7) Thus, Michael is the Leader of an army of faithful angels. Revelation also describes Jesus as the Leader of an army of faithful angels. (Revelation 19:14-16) And the apostle Paul specifically mentions “the Lord Jesus” and “his powerful angels.” (2 Thessalonians 1:7) So the Bible speaks of both Michael and “his angels” and Jesus and “his angels.” (Matthew 13:41; 16:27; 24:31; 1 Peter 3:22) Since God’s Word nowhere indicates that there are two armies of faithful angels in heaven—one headed by Michael and one headed by Jesus—it is logical to conclude that Michael is none other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly role.*

Kolibri

How does any of that countermand posts showing scriptures that while Jesus was on the earth he was fully human, no more, no less?
How does any of that countermand that Jesus could not become a higher life form at will - that he had to experience death and a resurrection to return to heaven? A resurrection that he could not perform on himself. (also scriptural).

Whew. A Transformer.

I believe you are attempting to be derogatory by making reference to a kid's toy and cartoon.
I believe you are purposely misunderstanding posts.
You are succeeding at expressing your view.
You are not succeeding in scripturally challenging anything so far.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
Then why in the world did you bring up Leviticus???

Because homosexuality is mentioned as being sin in the New Testament.
Puh-leeze! Give me a break. :rolleyes:
Don't you see the literary hyperbole in that particular statement? Are you that shallow in your reading?

You only go by what you think the bible says. You're tripping over your own understanding.

Then so are you, and so is everyone else.
You are wrong. We can know God's Truth. Just believe what is written. What is written is clear You will get understanding after you obey.

Dear God! Make. It. STOP! Most of the NT is letters, some by Paul, some by anonymous writers. None -- repeat, NONE of it is authored by people who knew Jesus. None. Please! Do everyone a favor and stop dumbing down a beautiful religion.
You are denying the truth. God is capable of preserving His word for us, and He did.

Your belief don't make it so.

In this case, I expect you to believe someone with years of education and study on the subject over your own ignorance. "The bible" doesn't "say" that Luke wrote it. A much later editor added the title "Luke." Probably to give the text some authority.
No one has to get an education to know God's Truth. Many educated people are in false denominations.

What man are you believing about these dates? Peer-reviewed scholars? Or some jack-leg who's "gawt the HO-lee Spurrit?"

Stop projecting.

Yes. They were. That's a product of peer-reviewed scholarship (which I know you dismiss).

...By doling out misinformation, heresy, and intolerance. There's that pesky log again. You want me to buy into your position better, is what you want.
If you want to find out for yourself, then obey Jesus' teachings.

Yes

Great questions though. I"ll explain them.
I am glad you like those questions, and glad you answered them.

"Sleeping" in the grave or sleeping in Christ. "Sleeping' is a term used about death and resurrection. Sleeping is used because the dead will awake when Christ returns. The dead are not really sleeping as we sleep at night. The faithful will awake as if in a sleep at the sound of the trumpet. The dead are dead, they cease to exist. Scripture is clear on that.
Jesus went to prison/hell after he died on the cross; he went to preach to the spirits of those who had died.
Ej

I"ll answer some of these, because there seams to be some confusion on some of these issues. We have to remember that God was here first. And now that Jesus has come into the world, God has "given" him all authority on everything. But is still doesnt make him very God. God is working through his son. Jesus has no power of himself. It all comes from the Father.

Who will we bow to, God or Jesus?

We will bow to Jesus. God has manifested Himself into Jesus. Jesus represents his Father. When we bow down to Jesus at his return, we are also bowing in respect to our God who is "in heaven".

We will bow to Jesus, but the scriptures also say that we will bow to God. Since the Bible does not contradict, we now can see that God and Jesus are interchangeable.

WE WILL BOW TO JESUS.

Philippians 2:9-
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

WE WILL BOW TO GOD.

Romans 14:11 …10But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD." 12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

Who is the light, God or Jesus?

Both. God is our light. But again, it is now Jesus. But it doesn make Jesus God.

But the BIBLE SAYS GOD IS THE LIGHT, AND THE BIBLE SAYS ELSEWHERE THAT JESUS IS THE LIGHT. Which is it? The Bible does not contradict.

God is light

2John 1:5

Jesus is light

John 1:4

Through who was everything made, through God or Jesus?

God made everything, but with his son in mind. God (Yahweh) is the creator of everything. His spirit is everywhere and keeps us alive. Jesus was not here at creation. He was not born yet. And he did not pre-exist.

You are not speaking what the bible says.

The Bible in one scripture says the world was made through Jesus, then in another scripture it says the world was made through God. There are not two different answers! There is one answer because Jesus is God.

Through Jesus...

1 Corinthians 8:6

Through God...

Romans 11:36

Who is the First and the Last, God or Jesus?

Both, but it depends on what they are referring to. But it still doesnt make Jesus God.

You CANNOT say both, because then you will have to admit that God and Jesus are interchangeable.

Jesus calls himself the exact same name that God calls Himself.

Is God our Savior, or is Jesus our Savior?

God is our ultimate saviour, but now he saves through his son. Jesus is also now are saviour too.

Again, if Jesus is not God, as you say, then he cannot be our Savior, because the scriptures SAY God is our Savior.

GOD is our Savior. Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Jesus is our God and Savior:

Titus 2:13 King James Bible

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Who is our Redeemer, God or Jesus?
Same as above...

Same as above.

Who is the Shepherd, God or Jesus?

Same as above....
Same as above.

Who is our Rock, God or Jesus?
God was Israel's rock and saviour. But again... Jesus is now our rock and saviour too.
There is only One God, and since Jesus is exactly as God is, then Jesus is God.

Whose commands are they, God's, or Jesus'?

These are God's commandments. Jesus has commandments, but I would say they are of course God's. God is working through Jesus reconciling the world unto Himself. We must always remember that...

But that is not what the Bible says! The Bible says

They are God’s commands

1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

They are Jesus’ commands.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

Who sends the Holy Spirit, God, or Jesus?

God. The Holy Spirit is apart of God.

The Holy Spirit is not apart from God. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

And, you are wrong for saying only God sends the Holy Spirit, because the scriptures also say that Jesus sends the Holy Spirit.

God sends the Holy Spirit

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." And John 14:26.

Jesus sends the Holy Spirit.

Luke 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high." And John 15:26; 16:7.

Kolibri

I am glad that you will answer the questions, even if I have to wait a couple of days. You might find them simple enough to answer quickly.

Remember, you said Jesus is not God, so then, you must then teach that God and Jesus are not interchangeable. So then, make sure you only give one person for each answer.

Who will we bow to, God or Jesus?

Who is the light, God or Jesus?

Through who was everything made, through God or Jesus?

Who is the First and the Last, God or Jesus?

Is God our Savior, or is Jesus our Savior?

Who is our Redeemer, God or Jesus?

Who is the Shepherd, God or Jesus?

Who is our Rock, God or Jesus?

Whose commands are they, God's, or Jesus'?

Who sends the Holy Spirit, God, or Jesus?

Who pours out the Holy Spirit, God, or Jesus?

Thank -you @Yes for being patient.

Most of these questions have the same answer.
"We look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:2

An agent is "someone/something that produces an effect on behalf of another." In this case Jesus is that Chief "someone".

Since Jesus is the one that produces the effect for Jehovah, they can both rightly have many of the same titles and do the same things. God is our Savior, but he saves through Jesus. Thus Jesus too can rightly be called a savior. God is our Shepherd, but he shepherds through Jesus. Thus Jesus too can rightly be called a shepherd.

"For no matter how many promises of God are, they have become 'yes' by means of [Jesus Christ]. Therefore, also through him is the 'Amen' said to God, which brings him glory through us." - 2 Corinthians 1:20

God has commanded us to listen to Jesus. Thus if we disobey Jesus' commands we disobey Jehovah's commands too.
"This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him." - Mt 17:5b
"All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth." - Mt 28:18b
Thus we are submissive to Jesus. In effect we bow down to him as we would to any king. We also bow down, but with more reverence, to the one who sent him - the source of his authority.

Only in the designation of "the First and the Last" is there a real difference in the reason for each having that designation.
For the Father it is because there is no other Almighty God ever. He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.
Whereas Jesus has the title "the First and the Last" because he was the first man resurrected to immortal life, and he was the last to be resurrected directly by Jehovah.

I think I answered all your questions. I can provide more scriptures to back them up where you request them, though I believe I posted them before, I am not sure I did so in this thread.

Kolibri

Jesus went to prison/hell after he died on the cross; he went to preach to the spirits of those who had died.
1 Peter 3:19
This did not happen while Jesus was dead, but after he was "made alive in the spirit", that is after his resurrection. (1Pe 3:18b) And it was not to those that had died, but to those angels in Tar'tarus. (2Pe 2:4; Jude 6)

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Because homosexuality is mentioned as being sin in the New Testament.
Leviticus is in the Old Testament. OOPS!!
We can know God's Truth.
We can know our particular version of truth.
Just believe what is written.
Just study what's written.
What is written is clear You will get understanding after you obey.
What is written is separated from us by time, culture and language. You will get understanding after you study.
You are denying the truth. God is capable of preserving His word for us, and He did.
It isn't. "God's word." You are denying the truth.
No one has to get an education to know God's Truth.
Educated people brought you the bible in the first place.
Many educated people are in false denominations.
Many dullards think denominations are false, too.
If you want to find out for yourself, then obey Jesus' teachings.
Wait... I'll get the chainsaw and an axe. And a log chain. We'll get that sucker out of your eye yet! ;)

cataway

9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom

sojourner

9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom
So? Your point? Who died and appointed YOU the doorkeeper to the kindom? Why are you so interested in keeping people out? Don't you want others to inherit the kindom? I thought Jesus rooted for the outcast, the disenfranchised, and the oppressed. What's your excuse?

Yes

You missed it. I brought up what Leviticus says about homosexuality because the NEW TESTAMENT speaks against it. That means it is just as wrong now as it was then.

We can know our particular version of truth.

Just study what's written.

What is written is separated from us by time, culture and language. You will get understanding after you study.
What Jesus says is forever.
It isn't. "God's word." You are denying the truth.

Educated people brought you the bible in the first place.
Again, God hid the truth from educated people. So called educated people have been in false denominations since forever.

Many dullards think denominations are false, too.

Wait... I'll get the chainsaw and an axe. And a log chain. We'll get that sucker out of your eye yet! ;)
I got the beam out of my eye, and that is how I can help you get the one out of your eye.

pearl

Concerning the authorship of the Gospels, except for the possibility of John, the authors are not known, they were attributed by the church. These authors would have collected what ever remained of any writings of the Apostles. The consensus of scholars, not apologetics, is that the Gospels were written by the next generation, by the evangelists, those who collected, arranged etc, and placed in gospel form. If it is true, as most agree, that the oral preaching following Jesus' D/R anticipated the apocalypse in their lifetime it explains why, until they began to die off, there was no reason for writing a gospel.

Does faith itself require study beyond what is written in Scripture?, no. But one of our obligations, no matter what religion is the handing on of that faith. For Christians it is explicitly stated in 1Pt 3:15, "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." When the inspired authors wrote they did so with the needs of the community and the way of thinking at the time. We simply cannot present these truths in the 21st cent with the same mode of
expression as the 1st cent.

According to Jesus' own promise (Lk 24:49; Acts 1:8), his disciples "were endowed with power, as the Holy Spirit came down upon them," once "the day of Pentecost had come" (Acts 2:1-4; cf. 10:44). This was, in fact, the special gift of the New Covenant. Through the former covenant the law had been given to the people of God; by the new one the Spirit of God was poured out upon all flesh according to a prophetic promise (Acts 2:16-21; Joel 3:1-5 LXX{Septuigent}). Through his baptism "in the Holy Spirit" (Acts 11:16; Mt 3:11 ) the apostles received the morale and the courage to bear witness to Christ (Acts 2:23-26; 10:39, etc.), to proclaim God's word with boldness (parrhgsia, Acts 4:29, 31), and to perform miracles in the name of the Lord Jesus (Acts 3:6 etc.). So there came into being the community of believers in Jesus Christ. Later, the Church, built up "in the Holy Spirit" (Acts 9:31; Rom 15:16-19; Eph 2:20-22), so grew among Jews and in the midst of the nations that testimony was borne to Christ and God's kingdom and spread even "to the end of the earth" (Acts 1:8).

The gospel traditions were gathered and gradually committed to writing in this light of Easter, until at length they took a fixed form in four booklets. These booklets do not simply contain things "that Jesus began to do and to teach" (Acts 1:1) they also present theological interpretations of such things. In these booklets, then, one must learn to look for the Christology of each evangelist. This is especially true of John, who in the patristic period would receive the title "Theologian." Similarly, other authors whose writings are preserved in the New Testament have interpreted the deeds and sayings of Jesus in diverse ways, and even more so his death and resurrection. Hence one may speak of the Christology of the Apostle Paul, which develops and takes on new forms from his first letters up to the tradition that issues from him. Still other Christologies are found in the Epistle to the Hebrews, in 1 Peter, in the Book of Revelation, in the Letters of James and Jude, and in 2 Peter, although they do not have the same amount of development in such writings.

The modes of expression used by NT authors in presenting their Christology deserve serious attention. Although often derived from Scripture itself, once the gospel message came into contact with various Hellenistic philosophies and religions, teachers of the apostolic period gradually began to adopt terms and figures from the contemporary way of speaking among Gentiles, giving them interpretations consonant with the demands of the faith. There was and still is a need of finding languages to clarify for the people of their day the special basic language of Scripture so that the correct and integral proclamation of the gospel might be brought to human beings of all ages.

Yes

Thank -you @Yes for being patient.
Thank you.
Most of these questions have the same answer.
No, all the questions have the same answer.

"We look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:2

An agent is "someone/something that produces an effect on behalf of another." In this case Jesus is that Chief "someone".

Since Jesus is the one that produces the effect for Jehovah, they can both rightly have many of the same titles and do the same things. God is our Savior, but he saves through Jesus. Thus Jesus too can rightly be called a savior. God is our Shepherd, but he shepherds through Jesus. Thus Jesus too can rightly be called a shepherd.
If they are not the same---THEN THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS.

God is One. Since God is One, then Jesus must also be God. Not only that, what don't you understand that the if one scripture says this and that about God---then that same thing about Jesus...then they MUST BE THE SAME.

Yes

1 Peter 3:19
This did not happen while Jesus was dead,
You are majorly mistaken, for the scripture plainly says that Jesus DIED on the cross but lived in the Spirit.
but after he was "made alive in the spirit", that is after his resurrection. (1Pe 3:18b) And it was not to those that had died, but to those angels in Tar'tarus. (2Pe 2:4; Jude 6)
It is a shame how one can say something so false and believe it.

The scripture plainly says it is about people who disobeyed, not angels. However, the place is the same.

No scripture speaks of a Double or Dual Anointing but if according to your statement, "Jesus was the holy spirit before he was born", then you are making the holy spirit-Mashach to be Jesus before he was born as Jesus of Nazareth the seed-sperma of his father King David.

The holy spirit-Mashach has no age whereas Jesus has a know age verified in scripture from his birth to his anointing at about 30 years of age unto his death and resurrection at age 33 AD. Jesus in heaven has an age of 33 since he said from heaven in the Hebrew tongue " I am Jesus of Nazareth".

(Acts 22:8 KJV) And I answered, Who art thou,Master? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

YHWH-YaH God a Spirit has no age He is immortal and cannot age, He is invisible and cannot be seen, He is the only wise God and He is the King of Saints.

There are no only wise essences of God. There is the only wise God.

(Rev 15:3 KJV) And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, YHWH-YaH God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

YHWH-YaH is King of all the earth and King of all saints whereas Jesus is the chief corner stone for the
apostolic foundation of Hebrew Apostles .
(Eph 2:20 KJV) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

(Psa 47:7 KJV) For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

(Psa 47:8 KJV) God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of His holiness.

(1 Tim 1:17 KJV) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

THE HOLY SPIRIT MASHACH
If Jesus was the holy spirit as Mashach the one who anoints and this before he was born, then your saying that Jesus the holy spirit at about age 30, in Luke 3:22-23, anointed himself;

Why would Jesus the holy spirit Mashach the anointer before he was born be anointing Jesus with the holy spirit Mashach anointing after he was born?

JESUS RECEIVES THE THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID. REMEMBER THE PROPHET SAMUEL ANOINTED DAVID WHO IS THE FATHER SEED-SPERMA OF JESUS.
YHWH-YAh SAID OF JESUS (Luke 1:32 KJV) He ( Jesus ) shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and YHWH-YaH God shall give unto him (Jesus) the throne of his father David:

If Jesus was the holy spirit (Mashach) before he was born was he not already the great Son of the Highest? (Gal 4:6 KJV) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

But Jesus is not yet called the Son of the Highest in scripture because YHWH-YaH said " he shall be called the Son of the Highest " this calling Jesus the Son of the Highest has yet to occur but it will.

JESUS THE SEED-SPERMA OF HIS FATHER DAVID WAS ALSO THAT SEED OF EVE (Gen 3:15).
(2 Tim 2:8 KJV) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

SEED=G4690=sperma
sper'-mah
From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed.

JESUS THE SEED OF EVE
(Gen 3:15 KJV) And I will put enmity between thee( the serpent) and the woman ( Eve) , and between thy ( the serpents) seed and her-(Eve's) seed; it-(Eve's seed) shall bruise thy-(the serpents) head, and thou-(the serpent) shalt bruise his heel.

Nowhere in Luke 1:41 does it say Jesus was the spirit Mashach before he was born nor that Jesus developing in the womb of Mary was who filled Elizabeth and her 6 month old babe John developing in his mothers womb.

Scripture does teach because Elizabeth was of Israel she could be filled with the spirit MASHACH-Christ-the anointing like the prophets of Israel which is what did happened to her. Elizabeth and John her prophet son were of Israel the Son of YHWH-YaH even YHWH-YaH's firstborn ( Exo 4:22). Elizabeth and John Baptist were of the spirit of Christ ( 1 Peter 1:11) Israel of God ( Gal 6:16).

(1 Pet 1:11 KJV) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

(Gal 6:16 KJV) And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

MANY THOUGHT JOHN BAPTIST WAS CHRIST
(Luke 1:15 KJV) For he shall be great in the sight of YHWH-YaH, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled by the Holy Mashach with the anointing, even from his mother's womb.

(John 1:25 KJV) And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

Israel expected the spirit Mashach to anoint a Jew-Hebrew who would be that anointed anointer Christ-Messias-Mashiach that was to come.

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST THE ANOINTING IN ISRAEL THE SON OF YAH EVEN YaH'S FIRSTBORN SON.
When Israel was
delivered out of Egypt by YHWH-YaH, He gave Israel His Son the name YHWH-YaH ( Exodus 3:15) by which He wanted Israel to call Him forever.

YHWH-YaH also gave to Israel His BOOK which He said He wrote and also gave them the spirit Mashach the anointer. The prophets of Israel searched diligently YHWH-YaH's BOOK regarding the grace of Christ that should come unto Israel.

(Exo 32:33 KJV) And YHWH-YaH said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
(Exo 24:12 KJV) And YHWH-YaH said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I-YHWH-YaH have written; that thou mayest teach them.

THE SPIRIT MASHACH-CHRIST WAS IN THE NATION ISRAEL THE SON OF YHWH-YaH AS SEEN IN 1 PETER 1:10-11
(1 Pet 1:10 KJV) Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

(1 Pet 1:11 KJV) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

The sufferings of Christ and not the sufferings of YHWH-YaH or Jesus.
(Isa 53:10 KJV) Yet it pleased YHWH-YaH to bruise him-Christ; He YHWH-YaH hath put him-Christ to grief: when thou shalt make his-Christ's soul an offering for sin, He-YHWH-YaH shall see his-Christ's seed, He-YHWH shall prolong his-Christ's days, and the pleasure of YHWH-YaH shall prosper in his-Christ's hand.

willyah

sojourner

You missed it. I brought up what Leviticus says about homosexuality because the NEW TESTAMENT speaks against it. That means it is just as wrong now as it was then.
Then you need to be clearer in your writing and in your intentions.

No, that merely indicates that the writers of both Leviticus and the epistles were ignorant with regard to modern medical and psychiatric science -- just as they were ignorant with regard to cosmology.
What Jesus says is forever.
We don't know with any degree of certainty exactly what Jesus said. All we have are translations and editions of what other, later people said Jesus said. And what they said Jesus said isn't always crystal clear to our sensibilities.
God hid the truth from educated people.
Uh huh. That's why there's no translation of the bible today. Because God hid the truth from the educated ones who would translate it. What a load of horse crap! Get over yourself!
I got the beam out of my eye, and that is how I can help you get the one out of your eye.
My logs are my business. Stay the he11 out of my kitchen.