• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Trinity Explained

Super Universe

Defender of God
At this point, I don't know if I would wake up or if there is a "next level." Some people claim there is a "next level," but there's no real hard, verifiable evidence of that.

It's not designed for you to have hard verifiable evidence. It's supposed to be hidden.

Do you have hard evidence that the Eiffel Tower really exists?

whirlingmerc

God created Himself, then He created the Eternal Son (Not Jesus), then God and the Eternal Son created Mother Spirit.

There are three levels in heaven. The innermost level is where God is and where ascended beings live who have been chosen by God. The second level is the Eternal Son's level where He lives and where ascended beings live who have been chosen by Him. The third level is the Mother Spirit level where she lives and where ascended beings who have been chosen by her live.

Outside of heaven, in the material universe, there are seven super universes. One for God, one for the Eternal Son, one for Mother Spirit, one for both God and the Eternal Son, one for both God and the Mother Spirit, one for both the Eternal Son and Mother Spirit, then one for God, the Eternal Son, and Mother Spirit all together. Our universe is all three of the Trinity. Each super universe has differences in life forms that I cannot explain.

The purpose of all of this is so that the Trinity beings, most importantly God, can experience love.

The way beings are saved is when the Thought Adjuster fuses with a beings soul. The Thought Adjuster is a fragment of God. It is usually new and infantile in experience although sometimes beings (Like Jesus) get evolved Thought Adjusters when they bestow as beings on a primitive world.

The Thought Adjuster creates choice because primitive minds have trouble thinking new ideas. The Thought Adjuster is the tiny angel on one shoulder and the tiny devil on the other. It wants to see what your mind will choose. Will you do the right thing or will you do the selfish thing? If you grow up and continually make selfish choices the Thought Adjuster will become quiet and it will not fuse with your soul and you will never go to heaven.

If you exist in a super universe that is the Eternal Son's super universe then you can only be Sonfused and you will ascend to the Eternal Son's area of heaven. If you are in Gods super universe you can only be Godfused. The same for the Mother Spirit. Our super universe is all three so you can either be Godfused, Sonfused, or Spiritfused. Sometimes the process does not work correctly and Jesus will have to force the fusion to take place, or, in rare cases, you may have to restart again on a primitive world.

Jesus was eternally generated and the Holy Spirit eternally generated. Not creatures creates

Skwim

Veteran Member
The Mother Spirit is not Gods mother or the Eternal Son's mother. She is the Mother Spirit to other beings, but, of course, you could not figure that out on your own because someone always has to explain everything to you.

You put yourself in a small box and now you're stuck and can't imagine your way out of it.

Oh yes I can. Jeannie escaped from her bottle, read your OP and said in disbelief
flashing-omg.gif
crossed her arms, nodded her head, said "Nonsense begone and Set Skwim free," and here I am and you're not. :p

Super Universe

Defender of God
And well they should be. We all finished grade school or more.

There was a man who just knew he was smarter than everyone else. He was in charge of a rural road organization. He was chosen simply because he had a tractor but he told himself it was because everyone thought he was the smartest of them all.

While everyone walked down the road with their chainsaws cutting up downed trees the smart man used his tractor to tow the branches to an open spot he had chosen. The pile grew bigger and bigger until it was no longer moveable, even with his tractor.

One of the other workers walked back to his property to get something to drink and noticed something and went over to tell the smart man that the large burn pile he had built was directly underneath the phone line to the smart man's property.

Skwim

Veteran Member
There was a man who just knew he was smarter than everyone else. He was in charge of a rural road organization. He was chosen simply because he had a tractor but he told himself it was because everyone thought he was the smartest of them all.

While everyone walked down the road with their chainsaws cutting up downed trees the smart man used his tractor to tow the branches to an open spot he had chosen. The pile grew bigger and bigger until it was no longer moveable, even with his tractor.

One of the other workers walked back to his property to get something to drink and noticed something and went over to tell the smart man that the large burn pile he had built was directly underneath the phone line to the smart man's property.
Well, I know I wasn't the guy. How about the other smart people here; 'mud, Stevicus, Walter Trull, whirlingmerc, Saint Frankenstein, Altfish, Nowhere Man, and Unveiled Artist. You guys ever do such a thing? If not I fail to see the point of your little story S. U..:shrug:

Super Universe

Defender of God
Well, I know I wasn't the guy. How about the other smart people here; 'mud, Stevicus, Walter Trull, whirlingmerc, Saint Frankenstein, Altfish, Nowhere Man, and Unveiled Artist. You guys ever do such a thing? If not I fail to see the point of your little story S. U..:shrug:

You fail to see the point? A blind man is not expected to see.

Maybe one of your Eight Apostles can explain it to you?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I don't have a tractor.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There are so many smart people here, really, they are very sure of it.

Well, I don't know if it's like that. If someone has definite knowledge of something, that's worth entertaining. If it's just a guess or speculation, then that's okay too, as long as it's presented in that way.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Well, I don't know if it's like that. If someone has definite knowledge of something, that's worth entertaining. If it's just a guess or speculation, then that's okay too, as long as it's presented in that way.

I'm not supposed to be sure because you don't like that. You say you don't know and I'm supposed to say the same thing but we haven't had the same experiences.

No one can prove to me that the Eiffel Tower is real. A picture is just a picture. A video is just a video. Sure I could go there and touch it and ride up the elevator and then I would be sure but then that's the same as heaven. You have to go there to be absolutely sure that heaven exists.

But you accept the idea of the Eiffel Tower without touching it or seeing it in real life and you don't accept the idea of heaven because you don't want heaven to really exist because God didn't give you the life you wanted. You don't see any evidence of God, because you think He would serve you if He existed, make you rich and famous, give you money, win lottery after lottery...

So much for your rational and logic based thought process.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not supposed to be sure because you don't like that. You say you don't know and I'm supposed to say the same thing but we haven't had the same experiences.

So, you're talking about your own personal experiences? That would be different, since you would be relaying a first-hand account.

No one can prove to me that the Eiffel Tower is real. A picture is just a picture. A video is just a video. Sure I could go there and touch it and ride up the elevator and then I would be sure but then that's the same as heaven. You have to go there to be absolutely sure that heaven exists.

Well, at least a picture is something, a video is something. Even a first-hand account of someone saying "I was there. I saw it." That would be something. Of course, without corroborating evidence, it might not still be believed, but there's no reason to automatically disbelieve either.

There's no compelling reason to either believe or disbelieve it. I could just as easily not believe the Eiffel Tower is real. It wouldn't hurt anyone if I didn't believe it. It doesn't affect anything, nor do I see any great tangible benefit to my life to actually believe that the Eiffel Tower is real - unless I actually wanted to visit it and see it myself.

But you accept the idea of the Eiffel Tower without touching it or seeing it in real life and you don't accept the idea of heaven because you don't want heaven to really exist because God didn't give you the life you wanted. You don't see any evidence of God, because you think He would serve you if He existed, make you rich and famous, give you money, win lottery after lottery...

So much for your rational and logic based thought process.

You're as much as telling me that there is an invisible man in the room. We can't see him, hear him, or detect his presence in any way. He apparently has no wish to show himself or communicate either. You say that he is designed to be hidden (whereas the Eiffel Tower was designed to be seen).

But okay, let's say that the invisible man is there. What do we do about it? Why should we even care about someone who remains hidden and undetectable? Why shouldn't we live our own lives and pretend that he's not even there?

I never said that I didn't want Heaven to exist. As for whether God gave me this kind of life, or in a larger sense, whether the current circumstances of the world were somehow part of some grand plan that God has devised, that remains to be seen. I don't see any evidence for an invisible man in the room. On the other hand, if there are those who claim to know what that invisible man has done, what he has said, what he feels, and whether or not he actually has some sort of grand plan, there should at least be evidence for that.

Super Universe

Defender of God
So, you're talking about your own personal experiences? That would be different, since you would be relaying a first-hand account.

Well, at least a picture is something, a video is something. Even a first-hand account of someone saying "I was there. I saw it." That would be something. Of course, without corroborating evidence, it might not still be believed, but there's no reason to automatically disbelieve either.

There's no compelling reason to either believe or disbelieve it. I could just as easily not believe the Eiffel Tower is real. It wouldn't hurt anyone if I didn't believe it. It doesn't affect anything, nor do I see any great tangible benefit to my life to actually believe that the Eiffel Tower is real - unless I actually wanted to visit it and see it myself.

You're as much as telling me that there is an invisible man in the room. We can't see him, hear him, or detect his presence in any way. He apparently has no wish to show himself or communicate either. You say that he is designed to be hidden (whereas the Eiffel Tower was designed to be seen).

But okay, let's say that the invisible man is there. What do we do about it? Why should we even care about someone who remains hidden and undetectable? Why shouldn't we live our own lives and pretend that he's not even there?

I never said that I didn't want Heaven to exist. As for whether God gave me this kind of life, or in a larger sense, whether the current circumstances of the world were somehow part of some grand plan that God has devised, that remains to be seen. I don't see any evidence for an invisible man in the room. On the other hand, if there are those who claim to know what that invisible man has done, what he has said, what he feels, and whether or not he actually has some sort of grand plan, there should at least be evidence for that.

I'm not telling you there is an invisible man in the room. I'm telling you that your standards are different for things you don't want to be true.

The Eiffel Tower was designed to be seen but seeing the Eiffel Tower does not violate the reason for the universe to exist. You're supposed to have free will, even the ability to not believe in God.

You never said that you didn't want heaven to exist? Then why are your standards different?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not telling you there is an invisible man in the room. I'm telling you that your standards are different for things you don't want to be true.

The Eiffel Tower was designed to be seen but seeing the Eiffel Tower does not violate the reason for the universe to exist. You're supposed to have free will, even the ability to not believe in God.

You never said that you didn't want heaven to exist? Then why are your standards different?

First, why don't you show me where my standards are different? I don't believe my standards are different here. You gave me two real world examples, one involving anthropologists telling an isolated tribe that we've sent rockets to the Moon, and the other about the Eiffel Tower.

I perceive these phenomena within a human domain - that which is known and documented within human society and considered to be as reliably "true" and "existent" as much as possible within the framework and physical laws we're dealing with. You mentioned the "next level," but that's beyond our current realm, beyond our domain. The only thing we can deal with right now is this level, the one we're living in.

That's the "standard" I'm using, and I don't see it as different. You're the one bringing up the "next level" and comparing it to the Eiffel Tower and saying that I'm using a different standard. What standard are you using?

I noticed you avoided the question I asked earlier. How do you know there is a "next level" or a placed called "Heaven"? Have you been there personally? Have you seen it? Yes or no.

Super Universe

Defender of God
First, why don't you show me where my standards are different? I don't believe my standards are different here. You gave me two real world examples, one involving anthropologists telling an isolated tribe that we've sent rockets to the Moon, and the other about the Eiffel Tower.

I perceive these phenomena within a human domain - that which is known and documented within human society and considered to be as reliably "true" and "existent" as much as possible within the framework and physical laws we're dealing with. You mentioned the "next level," but that's beyond our current realm, beyond our domain. The only thing we can deal with right now is this level, the one we're living in.

That's the "standard" I'm using, and I don't see it as different. You're the one bringing up the "next level" and comparing it to the Eiffel Tower and saying that I'm using a different standard. What standard are you using?

I noticed you avoided the question I asked earlier. How do you know there is a "next level" or a placed called "Heaven"? Have you been there personally? Have you seen it? Yes or no.

I did show you were your standards were different.

The meaning of the story about the tribe is this, the tribe thought they were smart when they were at least 1,000 years behind in knowledge. This applies to you supposed "logical" and "proof" demanding people who think God is supposed to show you how He works and tell you all of His secrets. No one gets that. Not even beings who ascend to heaven get to know all of the secrets. The reason you don't believe in God is because you think you are soooo important that you would be given money, fame, this and that and everything you ever wanted. God doesn't serve humans, humans serve God or they cease to exist. That's it. You don't have to like it.

You think the next level is beyond our current realm, beyond our domain? It's not. It's integral. All of the levels exist in the same area and for scientists to figure out how the universe really works they are going to have to understand these levels. And they have evidence of these levels already, they just haven't put it together yet.

Have I seen the next level? Not with eyes. When you dream, where are you? I believe in the levels because it fits.

You say that it's possible to go and visit the Eiffel Tower. How so? What evidence do you have of that?

Once you remove your ego from your perception of the way things are, it all makes more sense. But it's not easy to realize that it's not about you.