• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The trinity debate - Is it monotheism?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
thats a lie.

Lol. I didnt reject your definition. Dishonestly is bad my friend.

I said "i asked for meaning of the word". :)
Yes, dishonesty is bad... especially as the one proposing that another has been dishonest is the one who is the dishonestor!

Last edited:

Soapy

thats a lie.

Lol. I didnt reject your definition. Dishonestly is bad my friend.

I said "i asked for meaning of the word". :)
You are wounded because you see your little silly scheme is playing against you.

‘Chistian’... ‘Like Christ’... it’s not a ‘Little Christ’.

Snd so what is the point of your silly joke now we know that it was all just a nonsense question. Yes, my mistake was thinking you were a serious requester.. Doh!

cataway

Ha ha ha... you are funny... I am not trying to prove a trinity....!!!

I think you are just a joker in this pack of posters on this forum.

You are here to act as a Satan and stir up activity did the forum site. Perhaps paid per post!

You make no attempt to understand what is being said and even accuse [me] of saying things that it’s clear I did not say.
ok sojourneri was not aware that you have two handles

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
''all doctrine is made up'' is fine example of what you are spewing at us . you can not prove there is a trinity .all you have are words that you have taken out of context . that perhaps can take the un-aware and lead them into the pit . we, are ,on ,to ,you .
You’re funny. You can’t PROVE there’s a God, much less a Trinity. This is all about belief — not proof.

Who’s onto whom?

sojourner

The trinity doctrine misrepresents itself. No need for external input on that.
How can a definition misrepresent itself? How does a definition need external input? The definition is what it is. It’s set by those who use the terms. In matters of Christian faith and doctrine, there’s no higher authority than the apostolic Tradition of the Church. And that’s biblical.

So, what are you saying? You get to set the terms? Where’s your authority to speak for God or for the Faith? The doctrine is what it is. Debate the doctrine, not your misrepresentation of it. You’re evading because you just want to hate on it only because you think it comes from the RCC. You don’t understand what it really is, you just need a whipping boy.

cataway

sojourner ,at least you did not say ''God never proved he does exist''. them 10 plagues did it for me .then there is the guy Jesus. putting life back into dead people and walking on water . try that some time. its harder than it works on paper .

firedragon

Veteran Member
You are wounded because you see your little silly scheme is playing against you.

‘Chistian’... ‘Like Christ’... it’s not a ‘Little Christ’.

Snd so what is the point of your silly joke now we know that it was all just a nonsense question. Yes, my mistake was thinking you were a serious requester.. Doh!

When you dnt know, say you dnt knw.
Or, like you do, make things up.

sojourner

sojourner ,at least you did not say ''God never proved he does exist''. them 10 plagues did it for me .then there is the guy Jesus. putting life back into dead people and walking on water . try that some time. its harder than it works on paper .
So... mythic stories are proof of God’s existence? Maybe you could cure covid-19 with some of those mythic tales, since you think they’re so real.

cataway

So... mythic stories are proof of God’s existence? Maybe you could cure covid-19 with some of those mythic tales, since you think they’re so real.
ahh so because you did not see it happen ,then it did not really happen ?

as for covid-19 we are not surprised that such a thing can happen . such a thing has happen before . even for told that it would happen. in that book of, ''mythic stories'' as you put it.
Luke 21:
11 There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.

Soapy

How can a definition misrepresent itself? How does a definition need external input? The definition is what it is. It’s set by those who use the terms. In matters of Christian faith and doctrine, there’s no higher authority than the apostolic Tradition of the Church. And that’s biblical.

So, what are you saying? You get to set the terms? Where’s your authority to speak for God or for the Faith? The doctrine is what it is. Debate the doctrine, not your misrepresentation of it. You’re evading because you just want to hate on it only because you think it comes from the RCC. You don’t understand what it really is, you just need a whipping boy.
How can a definition misrepresent itself? How does a definition need external input?
How can a definition misrepresent itself? How does the definition require an external input?

Trinity requires a CREED to Press-Gang it’s members.

Trinity Creed threatens that if you do not believe the lie then your life is forfeit.

This is different to Jesus stating that:
  1. ‘Eternal life depends on know you, [The Father] as the Only True God...’
  2. ‘And Jesus Christ whom you [Father] sent’
You notice that ‘eternal life’ does not depend on believing in a third person. How can a single God composed of three persons be believed on in only two of them seeing that trinity declares them as completely co-equal in all and every way... equal in worthiness to be worshipped and indeed must ALL BE WORSHIPPED... according to trinity.

Thus, it can be seen that in trinity the THREE are not a cohesive entity - and is sometimes TWO and other times even ONE.

Even Jesus says only:
  • “I and the Father are one” (believe as one. Nothing to do with being [a] ‘God’
  • “I am going to the Father” (one)
  • “Worship only the Father” (one)
  • “Father,.. you are the ONLY true God” (one)
Trinity therefore speaks falsely of what it claims as a doctrine. Trinity speaks of God being three but accepts that only two of its three are worshipped... Ha! Though in fact scriptures says no such thing.

Trinity claims Jesus is worshipped but there is no evidence of such. Trinity states that Jesus was BOWED DOWN TO and falsely calls that worship. It is testament to the fallacy of that claim in that the Jews who were seeking fervently ways and reasons to arrest Jesus for heresy did not arrest him nor Jesus’ supporters when these supporters ‘BOWED DOWN’ to Jesus ... or ‘WORSHIPPED’ Jesus, as trinity puts it... amazing..

what further proof did the Jews need!!!

Yet they did nothing.., why? Because the act was not worship!!

Even in the book of Revelation, it’s said that:
  • “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the lamb (Jesus), be:
    • Praise, Honour, and Glory.
  • And the elders bowed down and worshipped HIM”
Trinity, here claims The lamb is worshipped... it does not say that. The verse says the lamb, and God, the Father, are both given praise, honour and glory... THIS IS NOT WORSHIP.

You see the next part of the verse states that it is ONLY “HIM” who sits on the throne is WORSHIPPED... the verse does not include the Lamb!

The same is seen in the verse in another book wherein the the whole world and the Angels ‘Bow their knees’ to Jesus.... Again.,,, ‘Bowing the knee’ IS NOT WORSHIP... else tell all that Bathsheba ‘Worshipped King David’... a man, and that king David ACCEPTED WORSHIP... against the common law of God!!!

Of course no one says David accepted worship from Bathsheba... so why does trinity force its doctrine of fallacy onto its believers.

Trinity HAS TO force its belief because there is no actual evidence of its doctrine in the scriptures.

Even a clear cut verse from Jesus, himself, is ignored by Trinitarians:
  • “Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.” (John 4:23)
There is not even a single verse that states worship of either THE SON nor THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Yet how can there be a three persons God who is only worshipped in one part yet all the persons are that same God... and trinity states it’s God is composed of parts... Ha! Are the the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, of trinity, THREE PARTS.

Parts, even such that:
  • one part knows not what another part knows..
    and one part ‘TAKES of what the other parts has’ and
  • A larger part gives to another part
  • And that larger parts SENDS both of the other two parts
What an amazing jumble of misrepresented credal ideology... an illogical mess held together only by tissues of lies sat upon shifting sands of nonsense!