• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"The Top 10 Claims Made by Creationists to Counter Scientific Theories"

Thermos aquaticus

My evidence is this, do you know, Who the Celestial man is.
Do you know who the Terrestrial man is.

The Celestial man is of the earth.
The Terrestrial man is of the Spirit world.

Now the question is, which one do you suppose was here with the dinosaurs ?

What evidence do you have that either man, however you want to define them, were there with dinosaurs? You can define man however you want. What I am interested in is the evidence for your claim that man was there with dinosaurs.

Faithofchristian

What evidence does it give of conditions 65 million years ago? None. It was written within the last 3000 years by people that didn't know about dinosaurs.

Provide *actual* evidence, not some story.

The bible supports more than you will ever know, The bible supports the fact that the dinosaurs did live here on earth, way before any human beings came to be here on earth.
And that the earth is more than billions of years old.
And what caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.
The bible supports more than you could ever know.

Faithofchristian

And what evidence, specifically, do you think the Bible provides for dinosaurs and 'man' living together?

As to where do you think the dinosaurs came from, The dinosaurs sure wasn't here while us humans were here on earth that's for sure.

The man that I am speaking of, is not of flesh and blood as we are. But is the Terrestrial man of the Spirit world.
Throughout the Bible speaks of the Terrestrial man.
The Angel Gabriel, is a Terrestrial man.
The Angel Michael and his angels are the Terrestrial man.
Which are all found within the Bible.

exchemist

Veteran Member
As to where do you think the dinosaurs came from, The dinosaurs sure wasn't here while us humans were here on earth that's for sure.

The man that I am speaking of, is not of flesh and blood as we are. But is the Terrestrial man of the Spirit world.
OK thanks for this. I think I get the picture, now.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Again, *your* interpretation. Hardly the only one. And none are relevant for matters of actual evidence.

Provide evidence that any sort of spirituality exists. Or angels. not by interpretation of your book, but actual, repeatable observations of the real world.

Faithofchristian

Again, *your* interpretation. Hardly the only one. And none are relevant for matters of actual evidence.

Provide evidence that any sort of spirituality exists. Or angels. not by interpretation of your book, but actual, repeatable observations of the real world.

Because you do not believe what the Bible has to say, That's your problem and not mine.
Where else do you suppose a Christian would go, but to their bible.
Just because you have no knowledge or understanding what the Bible supports, that's no fault of ours.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Because you do not believe what the Bible has to say, That's your problem and not mine.
Where else do you suppose a Christian would go, but to their bible.
Just because you have no knowledge or understanding what the Bible supports, that's no fault of ours.

How about going to the real world? That's something all of us share, no matter our religion. So, give objective evidence that would convince an open minded skeptic.

I have read enough of and about the Bible to know that yours is a rather unusual interpretation. Even other Christians do not agree.

Faithofchristian

How about going to the real world? That's something all of us share, no matter our religion. So, give objective evidence that would convince an open minded skeptic.

I have read enough of and about the Bible to know that yours is a rather unusual interpretation. Even other Christians do not agree.

That's because those other christians follow what their Pastor's Preachers tells them.
That's because I do not follow what other Christians will follow, Had they listen more to what is said in the Bible, Than listen to what Pastor's Preachers will say.
They might find out things that are said in the Bible.