• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Texas Cop

philbo

High Priest of Cynicism
We need to see a performance!
I second Revolt's request. Video, or it never happened.
:)
Not one I've performed (I do gig quite a bit, but I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic for people to know what I'm talking about in US politics; hell, they tend not to know what I'm talking about when I do UK political stuff). But you can read the lyrics here..on re-reading, it's not really one of my best. But kind of fun, if you remember what the election campaign was like three years or so ago

Marisa

:)
Not one I've performed (I do gig quite a bit, but I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic for people to know what I'm talking about in US politics; hell, they tend not to know what I'm talking about when I do UK political stuff). But you can read the lyrics here..on re-reading, it's not really one of my best. But kind of fun, if you remember what the election campaign was like three years or so ago
Senior moment - we've all been there. ROFLOL

Great job!

"Did the blacks comply"

"It was a diverse community, so there were black residents there as well."

"the blacks that were not residents started acting in typical ghetto fashion."

Nowhere do I see the WHITES .:shrug:

Wirey

Fartist
Dude wasn't tough enough for him and two other cops to handle a couple of teenagers, so he pulled his gun. He should resign, the weak little pansy.