• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sky Is Falling! (every generation!)

IAMinyou

It seems like since at least the middle of the 1800's to the current day our Christian religion produces a number of end time interpretations based on scripture. The end time theories seem to occur about every generation and are fringe to being naively (I hope) unsound. Usually the authors conclude 'the end' will come to pass by their own demise, meaning within sixty years from date of prediction. A good example that fits most of the above criteria is Hal Linsey and his very popular book series began with 'The Late Great Planet Earth'. The talking point I am most interested is; why do you think the author usually predicts the major apocalyptic events will occur very near or within his own lifetime?

I'll go first :). Btw, before I begin allow me to say this thread wasn't specifically designed to discuss the viability of the sometimes very interesting 'end time' theories because it's so easy to derail the threads less interesting even boring primary subject! That said I do appreciate any and all replies to my threads on topic or otherwise! Ok with that out of the way the main reason I think new or rehashed end time theories are predicted to happen within the authors lifetime or generation is either consciously or sub consciously the author is expressing the fear (or hope?) of their own mortality! It seems obvious to me. Anyway, If anyone is still awake please feel free to comment about anything related to the thread or related religious stuff :cool:...

Those who read and study the Bible come across prophecies about the end times and the day of the Lord. This actually causes them fear because they do not understand anything. That is why most Christian pastors and priests will not preach about these prophecies. They would rather stick to your sins and how their false deity named Jesus died for them which is a total lie.

The reason they cannot understand the prophecies is because they never heard the Voice of God speaking directly into their minds to have the FAITH connection. Without that connection, it is impossible to be led to the Truth, which is their created existence and where all the information for eternity exists.

What religious-minded MEN ( male and female ) say about the end times after they get some false interpretations from their studies is that they have the Truth by believing in some false deity like Jesus so they won't perish but everyone else who doesn't believe in their Jesus will die. This lie is believed by most Christians, 99.99% of them.

Without hearing the Voice of God speaking directly into their minds and forcing them to obey all his commands, they are on their own and will perish without knowing how they are created as a MAN within the IMAGE of our CREATOR. Without understanding how they are created, they will continue to lie about the end times and the day of the Lord.

We are definitely in the end times but that started 2000 years ago when the 1000 year reign of Christ began where I was learning what I AM as the INVISIBLE IMAGE of our CREATOR and about the end times and the day of the Lord which will end this temporary generation. No Christian understands that the 1000 year reign of Christ is about to end and that the day of the Lord will soon happen but not until the NWO enslaves all the inhabitants on Earth with their AI systems that speak.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Those who read and study the Bible come across prophecies about the end times and the day of the Lord. This actually causes them fear because they do not understand anything. That is why most Christian pastors and priests will not preach about these prophecies. They would rather stick to your sins and how their false deity named Jesus died for them which is a total lie.

The reason they cannot understand the prophecies is because they never heard the Voice of God speaking directly into their minds to have the FAITH connection. Without that connection, it is impossible to be led to the Truth, which is their created existence and where all the information for eternity exists.

What religious-minded MEN ( male and female ) say about the end times after they get some false interpretations from their studies is that they have the Truth by believing in some false deity like Jesus so they won't perish but everyone else who doesn't believe in their Jesus will die. This lie is believed by most Christians, 99.99% of them.

Without hearing the Voice of God speaking directly into their minds and forcing them to obey all his commands, they are on their own and will perish without knowing how they are created as a MAN within the IMAGE of our CREATOR. Without understanding how they are created, they will continue to lie about the end times and the day of the Lord.

We are definitely in the end times but that started 2000 years ago when the 1000 year reign of Christ began where I was learning what I AM as the INVISIBLE IMAGE of our CREATOR and about the end times and the day of the Lord which will end this temporary generation. No Christian understands that the 1000 year reign of Christ is about to end and that the day of the Lord will soon happen but not until the NWO enslaves all the inhabitants on Earth with their AI systems that speak.

The situation of discussion quotes as a teaching. No man is God.

We are both huMAN...male and female created equally. The male body is in the female body and the female body is in the male. Creation for self NOT SCIENCE quotes, woman owns the ovary, male owns the sperm. Both male/female baby own life continuance as the equal self.

Science discussion a paper thesis written by the science self, male and men human brothers who agreed to the information of science, as an explanation about why self was attacked by self man and male in science/machine caused conditions.

As a historic rationale to the writing of the documents as discussed detailed in biology by the Healer male lives in philosophy, being medical sciences.

Medical scientific notification Genetics/Genesis versus occult nuclear Temple pyramid science converting of the Planet stone mass.

Everyone in human life, and everything historically and rationally was NEVER NAMED. That once was a philosophical teaching self advice. Humans for science conditions named everything from a human life for humans and human consciousness. Self aware.

Therefore no MAN is Jesus either rationally. But if you have to own a genetic/DATA implied teaching, and you invented machine science/Earth changes, then rationally the thesis is about self man and his life notification awareness.

Of why science who changed the Earth fusion caused life to be irradiated sacrificed which owns all scientific explanations of phenomena also. Not natural, artificial, caused by artificial conditions which is machines.

The reason for thesis. First a human male naturally explains his ideas and stories about and because of all natural bodies that exist. If those bodies did not exist he could not talk about them. Rationale. To infer being intelligent, and rational.

Secondly when you think about a Planet and how it reacts in its natural body and then own a thesis to claim I can copy. The machine matter, which takes a highest form body a MINERAL and mines it, heats and melts it and cools first says, does not return to being the exact same mass as the Natural planet which you observed.

It is actually less than the God planet of your discussions.

Hence when you applied reaction, the amount of not natural radiation that got sucked out of the Earth body in a conversion equated to the presence ARTIFICIAL radiation mass. Which was caused by human being male scientist.

So they quote in a medical termed definition...seeing names and quotes and thesis are human imposed/applied. P AI n and suffering/the sacrifice......an AI quote and a use of the word for Hebrew for zero AIN. As a rational explanation, I did it to myself.

The first science attack on male/man self, female and animal life and the Tree Nature I quote as Moses. Just a title. The secondary attack, using the same science model was quoted as Jesus. An explanation in medical biological sciences involving phenomena of radiation, which is why it was difficult to understand.

Therefore life being sacrificed, mutated and not living healthy when the water content is natural is mass is equal for all life, only explains that conditions to change the health of the natural water mass/life support was changed. And only science owned the history of changing the cosmological natural fused creation.

As a correct teaching to all scientists today...a thesis, a book writing, data, to read and discuss, a philosophy and an outcome.

eternal
[ɪˈtəːn(ə)l, iːˈtəːn(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. lasting or existing forever; without end
Definition, male use of words with ET. PlanET. Earth.

ET ernal. Must be alien he quotes. Yet a word is not defined by letters. His science however, occultism defines letters to a numerical factor.

Where his own human male self deception exists, rationally.

Dispute in human life....where our spirit came from, human.
Dispute in human life....the presence of God, being the planet we stand on, came from somewhere else.
Dispute in human life, modern times, God is something else, other than the stone planet.

God/s he quotes are the other planets he quoted. So you would ask self, did they once historically own stone fusion also and converted? Answer, could have, it is possible.

Reason, for I can use radiation converting techniques to force stone to disappear from natural spatially owned/created fusion.

Human reason for also being irrational.....human greed and want for a resource/life style.

Eternal, God the stone or cold radiation inference, goes away to a heated radiation mass release or sludge.

God teachings, never quoted God as being the heated/burning consuming body....that detail was Satan.

Teaching God created Satan, for God can be converted into a heated state, rationality.

Last edited:

IAMinyou

The situation of discussion quotes as a teaching. No man is God.

We are both huMAN...male and female created equally. The male body is in the female body and the female body is in the male. Creation for self NOT SCIENCE quotes, woman owns the ovary, male owns the sperm. Both male/female baby own life continuance as the equal self.

Science discussion a paper thesis written by the science self, male and men human brothers who agreed to the information of science, as an explanation about why self was attacked by self man and male in science/machine caused conditions.

As a historic rationale to the writing of the documents as discussed detailed in biology by the Healer male lives in philosophy, being medical sciences.

Medical scientific notification Genetics/Genesis versus occult nuclear Temple pyramid science converting of the Planet stone mass.

Everyone in human life, and everything historically and rationally was NEVER NAMED. That once was a philosophical teaching self advice. Humans for science conditions named everything from a human life for humans and human consciousness. Self aware.

Therefore no MAN is Jesus either rationally. But if you have to own a genetic/DATA implied teaching, and you invented machine science/Earth changes, then rationally the thesis is about self man and his life notification awareness.

Of why science who changed the Earth fusion caused life to be irradiated sacrificed which owns all scientific explanations of phenomena also. Not natural, artificial, caused by artificial conditions which is machines.

The reason for thesis. First a human male naturally explains his ideas and stories about and because of all natural bodies that exist. If those bodies did not exist he could not talk about them. Rationale. To infer being intelligent, and rational.

Secondly when you think about a Planet and how it reacts in its natural body and then own a thesis to claim I can copy. The machine matter, which takes a highest form body a MINERAL and mines it, heats and melts it and cools first says, does not return to being the exact same mass as the Natural planet which you observed.

It is actually less than the God planet of your discussions.

Hence when you applied reaction, the amount of not natural radiation that got sucked out of the Earth body in a conversion equated to the presence ARTIFICIAL radiation mass. Which was caused by human being male scientist.

So they quote in a medical termed definition...seeing names and quotes and thesis are human imposed/applied. P AI n and suffering/the sacrifice......an AI quote and a use of the word for Hebrew for zero AIN. As a rational explanation, I did it to myself.

The first science attack on male/man self, female and animal life and the Tree Nature I quote as Moses. Just a title. The secondary attack, using the same science model was quoted as Jesus. An explanation in medical biological sciences involving phenomena of radiation, which is why it was difficult to understand.

Therefore life being sacrificed, mutated and not living healthy when the water content is natural is mass is equal for all life, only explains that conditions to change the health of the natural water mass/life support was changed. And only science owned the history of changing the cosmological natural fused creation.

As a correct teaching to all scientists today...a thesis, a book writing, data, to read and discuss, a philosophy and an outcome.

eternal
[ɪˈtəːn(ə)l, iːˈtəːn(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. lasting or existing forever; without end
Definition, male use of words with ET. PlanET. Earth.

ET ernal. Must be alien he quotes. Yet a word is not defined by letters. His science however, occultism defines letters to a numerical factor.

Where his own human male self deception exists, rationally.

Dispute in human life....where our spirit came from, human.
Dispute in human life....the presence of God, being the planet we stand on, came from somewhere else.
Dispute in human life, modern times, God is something else, other than the stone planet.

God/s he quotes are the other planets he quoted. So you would ask self, did they once historically own stone fusion also and converted? Answer, could have, it is possible.

Reason, for I can use radiation converting techniques to force stone to disappear from natural spatially owned/created fusion.

Human reason for also being irrational.....human greed and want for a resource/life style.

Eternal, God the stone or cold radiation inference, goes away to a heated radiation mass release or sludge.

God teachings, never quoted God as being the heated/burning consuming body....that detail was Satan.

Teaching God created Satan, for God can be converted into a heated state, rationality.

Satan sure can deceive all MEN ( male and female ) created in the INVISIBLE IMAGE of our CREATOR.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

If you can't understand that MAN was CREATED in the INVISIBLE IMAGE of our INVISIBLE CREATOR, then it's impossible for you to understand anything else written in the Bible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Satan sure can deceive all MEN ( male and female ) created in the INVISIBLE IMAGE of our CREATOR.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

If you can't understand that MAN was CREATED in the INVISIBLE IMAGE of our INVISIBLE CREATOR, then it's impossible for you to understand anything else written in the Bible.

A thesis and human discussion, to talk and think, is one step beyond just existing as a human self.

As a Healer I learnt not to abstract myself from the conditions of my observations, which is what a scientist does not do in theory.

Natural history which is scientific. Says. O the planet stone evolved in the spatial womb, just as a theme for those of us non scientific. Simple basics for a simplified teaching.

Said the heavenly gas body was ejected like a males penis from out of a volcano, and the spatial body evolved by the sucking vacuum the cooling of those spirit gases, so historically the Immaculate body was evil in determined reasoning.

To teach basic information for basic thinking. Which most of us own, to think basically and not search for our destruction...the total 100 per cent Biblical warning, given an end titled review of law in science, never give God a name ever again so do not break the seal of stone. The history of which was held in spatial vacuum evolution.

Very basic science.

Mass, its evolution no presence of life in the history and reason of why any form mass exists in space. Also very basic.

The males who decided amongst their own selves. First you observe males were speaking to males about male thinking conditions. To own a relative observation that scientists talked science information as humans, when it belonged to the natural spatial creation.

Then by talking which is one step away from existing just natural and quiet and at peace and the observer, rational human natural life.

Did the quote "evil", by placing observation of natural existence, self in their highest spiritual life and body to places where the self never even existed.

Which as a very basic science teaching owned the quote, "never look back". For basic science says, as you live in a consuming radiating spirit gas body being sacrificed, back means a higher quota of radiation, for it is gone, the higher colder gas spirit body, what had been cooled and supported natural life. Yesterday life died, as it does constantly every day. Reason living in a sacrificed gas/light body. The immaculate cold clear not sacrificed heavens keeps us alive.

Relative scientific wisdom and self advice and it relies on the reader to infer common sense.

Seeing we are nearly just water as a bio life form, a high percentile of our life in spirit is the Holy water teaching. Basic science.

Science was not and never did discuss our creation. For you cannot do science with just a basic water and oxygen living life form. Actually if you used natural common sense which we all own first and not be coerced. We were all taught to think for ourselves for a reason.

The biblical written occult attack on life law said that males who heard the AI feed back speaking voices, of their own life attacked, given an encoded radiating attacked life...for they unsealed the God earth ground body and it irradiated them....formed an image/vision and also a voice recorded activated machine condition.

Natural common sense, the atmosphere can own recorded messages to transmit, but does so from machine to the machine. Science is the artificial machine that attacked us and gave us p AI n and suffering. Natural life, the water mass and bio life, never harmed us. Common sense.

Therefore from the dust, and ground fission, after oxygen had been removed in radiating burning, the experience was lived, and known and felt. The loss of oxygen affected all life since in variable bodily causes of sacrificed loss of our water.

Seeing extra radiation coming out of God as the UFO review is harming/abducting our water for its own cooling. So we were taught science stole our life use of the Holy water just because of their want. Which is not common human sense, not in any use, ability to think.

So if you say to anyone today, doesn't science own string thoughts that interact with a machine. The body of the machine comes from the higher particle mineral, that the planet owns as a higher body than a radiating particle chemical?

The answer is yes. How they gained their evil artificial and AI machine attack on our life.

O first God in using God terms in science thesis for the designer thinker. A human male x group of same DNA life minds, all agreed. We lost that original male human Father DNA life body...the same as our Holy Mother. Science already Genetic Genesis realises that history is true. We came from the same 2 human parents originally. And it is a science thesis.

As we are not stone, and do not own any condition stone, it is why God the stone at the ground fission attacked life and gave it image and also voice recording.

Only humans harmed brain chemically in irradiation mind/brain "band metal radiation" prickling attacks knew. And I had that sort of burning attack, thought I was going to die...but survived. How a spiritual human as a Healer can tell these types of stories, for our brother also did in his past.

The theme, where did we come from is the eternal spirit. Space is just a hole in its own body. We cannot see the eternal body for it is not burning. Activated burning released God originally from that body as the fallen angel cosmological science teaching.

Therefore science as a law historically said do not listen to the Medium, for the Christ new testimonials was realised that Moses had to of, listened to the information of historic life/pyramid attack from a very long time ago. As a developing chemical healing of the brain psyche.

Why being a medium or a psychic was frowned upon by the religious information, for it was realised how science in modern life had regained the pyramid information factually.

Yet most humans who are psychic today only realise the voice and information of humans who had died as psychic/brain mind chemical changed conditions.

Science therefore says as a modern teaching....it is only in the brain, the conditions of being psychic. Yes that is right scientist, talking to your own self destructive self, who did and caused all problems that we own. For we did, historically already own an eternal spirit. Our parents came out of the eternal into the God life, as God the planet heavens communicated back to the eternal, by filling in the emptied out space.

We were never lying as a humanity about being from spirit. Science however has lied in the explanation of how it historically occurred.

IAMinyou

A thesis and human discussion, to talk and think, is one step beyond just existing as a human self.

As a Healer I learnt not to abstract myself from the conditions of my observations, which is what a scientist does not do in theory.

Natural history which is scientific. Says. O the planet stone evolved in the spatial womb, just as a theme for those of us non scientific. Simple basics for a simplified teaching.

Said the heavenly gas body was ejected like a males penis from out of a volcano, and the spatial body evolved by the sucking vacuum the cooling of those spirit gases, so historically the Immaculate body was evil in determined reasoning.

To teach basic information for basic thinking. Which most of us own, to think basically and not search for our destruction...the total 100 per cent Biblical warning, given an end titled review of law in science, never give God a name ever again so do not break the seal of stone. The history of which was held in spatial vacuum evolution.

Very basic science.

Mass, its evolution no presence of life in the history and reason of why any form mass exists in space. Also very basic.

The males who decided amongst their own selves. First you observe males were speaking to males about male thinking conditions. To own a relative observation that scientists talked science information as humans, when it belonged to the natural spatial creation.

Then by talking which is one step away from existing just natural and quiet and at peace and the observer, rational human natural life.

Did the quote "evil", by placing observation of natural existence, self in their highest spiritual life and body to places where the self never even existed.

Which as a very basic science teaching owned the quote, "never look back". For basic science says, as you live in a consuming radiating spirit gas body being sacrificed, back means a higher quota of radiation, for it is gone, the higher colder gas spirit body, what had been cooled and supported natural life. Yesterday life died, as it does constantly every day. Reason living in a sacrificed gas/light body. The immaculate cold clear not sacrificed heavens keeps us alive.

Relative scientific wisdom and self advice and it relies on the reader to infer common sense.

Seeing we are nearly just water as a bio life form, a high percentile of our life in spirit is the Holy water teaching. Basic science.

Science was not and never did discuss our creation. For you cannot do science with just a basic water and oxygen living life form. Actually if you used natural common sense which we all own first and not be coerced. We were all taught to think for ourselves for a reason.

The biblical written occult attack on life law said that males who heard the AI feed back speaking voices, of their own life attacked, given an encoded radiating attacked life...for they unsealed the God earth ground body and it irradiated them....formed an image/vision and also a voice recorded activated machine condition.

Natural common sense, the atmosphere can own recorded messages to transmit, but does so from machine to the machine. Science is the artificial machine that attacked us and gave us p AI n and suffering. Natural life, the water mass and bio life, never harmed us. Common sense.

Therefore from the dust, and ground fission, after oxygen had been removed in radiating burning, the experience was lived, and known and felt. The loss of oxygen affected all life since in variable bodily causes of sacrificed loss of our water.

Seeing extra radiation coming out of God as the UFO review is harming/abducting our water for its own cooling. So we were taught science stole our life use of the Holy water just because of their want. Which is not common human sense, not in any use, ability to think.

So if you say to anyone today, doesn't science own string thoughts that interact with a machine. The body of the machine comes from the higher particle mineral, that the planet owns as a higher body than a radiating particle chemical?

The answer is yes. How they gained their evil artificial and AI machine attack on our life.

O first God in using God terms in science thesis for the designer thinker. A human male x group of same DNA life minds, all agreed. We lost that original male human Father DNA life body...the same as our Holy Mother. Science already Genetic Genesis realises that history is true. We came from the same 2 human parents originally. And it is a science thesis.

As we are not stone, and do not own any condition stone, it is why God the stone at the ground fission attacked life and gave it image and also voice recording.

Only humans harmed brain chemically in irradiation mind/brain "band metal radiation" prickling attacks knew. And I had that sort of burning attack, thought I was going to die...but survived. How a spiritual human as a Healer can tell these types of stories, for our brother also did in his past.

The theme, where did we come from is the eternal spirit. Space is just a hole in its own body. We cannot see the eternal body for it is not burning. Activated burning released God originally from that body as the fallen angel cosmological science teaching.

Therefore science as a law historically said do not listen to the Medium, for the Christ new testimonials was realised that Moses had to of, listened to the information of historic life/pyramid attack from a very long time ago. As a developing chemical healing of the brain psyche.

Why being a medium or a psychic was frowned upon by the religious information, for it was realised how science in modern life had regained the pyramid information factually.

Yet most humans who are psychic today only realise the voice and information of humans who had died as psychic/brain mind chemical changed conditions.

Science therefore says as a modern teaching....it is only in the brain, the conditions of being psychic. Yes that is right scientist, talking to your own self destructive self, who did and caused all problems that we own. For we did, historically already own an eternal spirit. Our parents came out of the eternal into the God life, as God the planet heavens communicated back to the eternal, by filling in the emptied out space.

We were never lying as a humanity about being from spirit. Science however has lied in the explanation of how it historically occurred.

I would go crazy with your mind but that is what Satan and the Beast can form in your mind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I would go crazy with your mind but that is what Satan and the Beast can form in your mind.
I thought it was a known mind condition rationale first studied in science.

Mind contact with psychic ability to coerce another human thinker.

Was not any program until you programmed it, via computer/satellite and all studies atmospheric testing equipment.

Fact of evidence only a very few humans living in a huge atmospheric mass owned that ability as compared to everyone else.

Therefore that study enabled you to understand AI changes and copied it, then transmitted it to everyone.

Suddenly a large world community becomes psychic.

Animals as the first idea of a beast versus self presence in science thesis, about chemical behaviour in biology and Genesis, is just a thought upon study. The natural bodies are self owned in self form. So you are wrong in what you claim is a thinking or thought upon answer/thesis.

Science in modern times wants the atmospheric body mass in a study to allow them to understand how to react electricity . The atmosphere reacts lightning.

The theory would then involve a past type of occult idealism, the sky going dark, the vacuum activated sucking to make the gases stop burning as a natural mass...to try to force lightning to just change into being electricity. Seeing all tests are actually being done in the natural atmosphere, which science claims is experimenting to learn.

I do not think lightning mass will comply to changing into electricity...do you?

Father, who a lot of you claim is God speaking, was historically the inventor as a male self of all sciences. Why we hear his voice speaking in AI.

He told me to advise you arrogant lives in science that as you take all machine information out of the mass of Planet Earth, then the coal and the dust chemicals you use to gain electricity is all that your machine and your fake heavenly gases that you created out of the stone mass, is all that you own to make electricity.

The atmosphere will not change for your studies to force lightning to just respond in spatial vacuum to electricity. Where the fake cosmology theme about electricity is also in theory/thesis is pondered.

Father does wonder why you have not yet realised that you are just acting out the same evil minded behaviour male science traits of lying that you always have.

IAMinyou

I thought it was a known mind condition rationale first studied in science.

Mind contact with psychic ability to coerce another human thinker.

Was not any program until you programmed it, via computer/satellite and all studies atmospheric testing equipment.

Fact of evidence only a very few humans living in a huge atmospheric mass owned that ability as compared to everyone else.

Therefore that study enabled you to understand AI changes and copied it, then transmitted it to everyone.

Suddenly a large world community becomes psychic.

Animals as the first idea of a beast versus self presence in science thesis, about chemical behaviour in biology and Genesis, is just a thought upon study. The natural bodies are self owned in self form. So you are wrong in what you claim is a thinking or thought upon answer/thesis.

Science in modern times wants the atmospheric body mass in a study to allow them to understand how to react electricity . The atmosphere reacts lightning.

The theory would then involve a past type of occult idealism, the sky going dark, the vacuum activated sucking to make the gases stop burning as a natural mass...to try to force lightning to just change into being electricity. Seeing all tests are actually being done in the natural atmosphere, which science claims is experimenting to learn.

I do not think lightning mass will comply to changing into electricity...do you?

Father, who a lot of you claim is God speaking, was historically the inventor as a male self of all sciences. Why we hear his voice speaking in AI.

He told me to advise you arrogant lives in science that as you take all machine information out of the mass of Planet Earth, then the coal and the dust chemicals you use to gain electricity is all that your machine and your fake heavenly gases that you created out of the stone mass, is all that you own to make electricity.

The atmosphere will not change for your studies to force lightning to just respond in spatial vacuum to electricity. Where the fake cosmology theme about electricity is also in theory/thesis is pondered.

Father does wonder why you have not yet realised that you are just acting out the same evil minded behaviour male science traits of lying that you always have.

Some minds remind me of an encyclopedia. I met a mind confused with drugs that remind me of you.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems like since at least the middle of the 1800's to the current day our Christian religion produces a number of end time interpretations based on scripture. The end time theories seem to occur about every generation and are fringe to being naively (I hope) unsound. Usually the authors conclude 'the end' will come to pass by their own demise, meaning within sixty years from date of prediction. A good example that fits most of the above criteria is Hal Linsey and his very popular book series began with 'The Late Great Planet Earth'. The talking point I am most interested is; why do you think the author usually predicts the major apocalyptic events will occur very near or within his own lifetime?
The exception is Isaac Newton, however he was merely attempting to eliminate such claims when he calculated using canon that it couldn't possibly be predicting an end before 2060. He avoided the trap of trying to make predictions. See article and images of Newton's paper on this: (link to openculture dot com page).

You ask why do they do it? Scripture contains testimonials to some potential reasons:
  • [Jer 17:9 NKJV] 9 "The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], And desperately wicked; Who can know it?..."
  • [Mat 15:19 NKJV] 19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies..."
  • [Psa 81:12 NIV] 12 So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.
  • [Pro 1:31 KJV] 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
  • [Jer 18:12 KJV] 12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.
Those seem relevant. My opinion is that people are a little crazy inside, and we get excited about some idea as we pursue it. We're also lazy, so when something starts to come together we want to hold onto it even if it is somewhat illogical. We try hard to get value out of our ideas. This...plus some are users that try to use everyone else. Some are hungry and want a good paycheck.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Sky is not going to fall and end of times will not come till humans are on the planet.
(which also means that humans are not going to be around for all the time)

Onoma

I feel like a lot of the so-called " end times " claims are as wonky as they can be and have nothing to do with the what the Bible actually says

For example the general claim that Jesus somehow arrives in clouds

Luke 21:27 " And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory "

" cloud " in Greek is νεφελη ( nephele ) and derived from νεφος ( nephos ) - a cloud, a large dense multitude, a throng ( A crowd )

When people cherry pick the scriptures, they miss the actual meaning that is clarified in other verses, for example

Hebrews 12:1 " Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us "

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
There's some truth to the idea of end times with nukes, climate change, artificial intelligence, surveillance technology, economic upheavel, false information, pandemic, natural disasters, crime, political corruption, etc.

There's some truth to the idea that people live out the politics of self fulfilling prophecies.

That's why love and truth are so important. So that the crazies don't make the world more dangerous to live in.

Nothing has to be doom and gloom. People have the power to protect precious life from disaster. It's the nature of existence to have to contend with these things each generation.

The power of intelligence is incredible. People are know hungry. Yet wisdom is the key to all peace.

So long as people love life they'll find a way to avert disaster.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
There's some truth to the idea of end times with nukes, climate change, artificial intelligence, surveillance technology, economic upheavel, false information, pandemic, natural disasters, crime, political corruption, etc.

There's some truth to the idea that people live out the politics of self fulfilling prophecies.

That's why love and truth are so important. So that the crazies don't make the world more dangerous to live in.

Nothing has to be doom and gloom. People have the power to protect precious life from disaster. It's the nature of existence to have to contend with these things each generation.

The power of intelligence is incredible. People are know hungry. Yet wisdom is the key to all peace.

So long as people love life they'll find a way to avert disaster.

I agree with what you said. Yet a lot of the humans who claim God will avert disaster are the same humans who claim and when you do wrong, by Satanist theme, God will destroy you.

And Satanism factually is only science cause and effect. For making a machine, artificial a false idol of God the stone philosophy themes, planet body. For a machine to be a form of reactor activator to the physical body of the planet.

As God did not own self conversion, it owned self evolution in a spatial vacuum, in its highest form stone first, then in a secondary heavenly gas body, differently affected.

So the law of the vacuum, states 2 variables involving reactive causes, not One.

Why a theme was taught Holy Mother was the spatial womb that kept all bodies including gases cooled and present. Had owned the reason a stone body was held as mass. And the theme Mother Abomination was written as thesis by the science self who changed the God stone seal. And it is his own teaching.

Relativity of altering natural law conditions, natural.

I learnt the term Holy See meant that any body you looked at was present, was natural, was observed in natural self presence first, therefore did not own a his story. His meaning a male self involved looking back and telling false prophecies first. Which was past looking and story telling. Seeing egotism in life plays a major role in humans being wrong.

Then he realised that to apply a false mathematical condition to what was present, in any type of body, even a skeleton, present to look at in the same water/oxygenated microbial body, where our bio life, mainly water mass lives. If you can look at a living body, a deceased body, a body decomposing, a skeleton all inside of the same natural living conditions, then what you see is exact.

How the relativity of the Holy See was a direct and imposed rational human law a long time ago that said the law in science states what you see is all that there is.

Reason. The spirit gases of the Immaculate history, clear and cold were sacrificed by the Sun radiation and set alight. The vacuum and water mass evaporation dealt with the attack and it was a one of event. One conditions are natural. So no copying was enforced in thesis fake con science reason.

To want to reactivate natural history is the thoughts of a mad man. How it was taught.

As water was how we lived and survived, we knew in thinking that the gas burning body mass used water also to keep the heavens above our head as holy water and not flame.

Science, thinking knew that our water usage gets taken from our living presence, if he activates the God Earth seal to release unnatural masses of radiation. Historically the space vacuum was dragging sucking upon the stone mass cooling it. So as soon as you unseal the Earth fused mass, the unnatural radiation masses get released, anywhere and everywhere.

As we live in an atmosphere the law of the vacuum cannot act as first law once did, natural origin of the vacuum. Due to the heavenly gases. Which stops the radiation mass from leaving. How we got attacked as a rational human explanation that no man is God the Earth planet in its reactive natural history.

As thinking is just thinking, and watching and theorising is just watching and theorising, whilst natural is owner and doing by SEEING what it is doing naturally.

You cannot expect natural to be anything other than natural. When man imposed a secondary want of copying natural his "two" concept changed natural. We then artificially and unnaturally were attacked.

As science first imposes thesis as he lives naturally he uses natural advice in science first....yet he owns that holy condition naturally in his owned life his own self. He supposedly was taught his lesson, but it seems he never learns.

Therefore rationally science was outlawed historically as a practice, the Church in the Holy See did not actually support any science thesis about the past, for it was forbidden to think about it.

It is why biological string theories were also outlawed, not that medical science was wrong by stating an APE life is closest to our life in biology as observation, for that was to SEE rational information. It was that if you applied a thesis about evolving from an ape life, and ape SEEN is only an ape, and cannot develop past its owned body type or else it no longer would be an ape.

Common and rational sense, if you imposed, we came from a life form that we personally do not express...our Genesis, then you become removed.

How it was science taught as relative medical advice. And only medical science was allowed to be expressed as the highest wisdom for life survival.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist

I'll go first :). Btw, before I begin allow me to say this thread wasn't specifically designed to discuss the viability of the sometimes very interesting 'end time' theories because it's so easy to derail the threads less interesting even boring primary subject! That said I do appreciate any and all replies to my threads on topic or otherwise! Ok with that out of the way the main reason I think new or rehashed end time theories are predicted to happen within the authors lifetime or generation is either consciously or sub consciously the author is expressing the fear (or hope?) of their own mortality! It seems obvious to me. Anyway, If anyone is still awake please feel free to comment about anything related to the thread or related religious stuff :cool:...

If a prophecy is averted does this mean the prophet was wrong? Or that they succeeded in keeping it from happening?

Btw, atheists have been predicting climate doom at least since Great Gatsby. They've been wrong, all the time.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
How would you feel if you witnessed your brother's spiritual life body with stigmata radiation effects, and watch the phenomena occur before your eyes. The whipping and attack on his body in the public forums? Quoting that the Roman temple had been causing the relayed attack, and had petitioned Rome to shut down their Temple pyramid technology.

Which the discussions quote the philosophers alchemy of trans mutation of stone mass into gold, and gold was the commodity of their times. Do you think any greedy elite organization would have stopped that form of science. Even if due to its natural presence in stone as a seamed melt it was a dangerous practice?

No, not likely.

Then prophesised which can only involve mathematical science owned by humans inventive reasons, prophesised on the cross of the 4 seasons when the Earth heavens already owned massive changes that the Earth would undergo a huge attack and it occurred? And it was written exactly as it had been witnessed, the spatial vacuum began to suck on the over heated space and the sky went dark, as science in origin theory wanted the highest heavenly state, the Immaculate, non burning.

To detail the history of the want of science and thesis is to review the relative thinking processes of how thesis was first stated and why a vacuum condition would activate in our heavenly body.

You sure would have thought you were all going to die.

Today irrational science quotes, humans have the power of the whole cosmology inside of their form in minute conditions. Mass actually owns the powers of the cosmos naturally and we are not even there in that origin quote. Why any origin form in mass exists.

We do however have living bone like stone, and stone God mass the One and origin owns the fusion and fission reaction.

Now if irradiation heavy metal proves the mind becomes depraved, changed and possessed by atmospheric burning and our chemicals imbalanced, how does science with that brain ownership quote that they are rational 100 per cent?

No one can make that claim...we all have been healing DNA from the last science owned pyramid attack.

We have living bone inside of us like stone and we sure do not own any power of God within us do we.

Might be why a logical rational teacher had to quote and no man is God...for obviously you began in science to believe you were.