• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sky Is Falling! (every generation!)

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
It seems like since at least the middle of the 1800's to the current day our Christian religion produces a number of end time interpretations based on scripture. The end time theories seem to occur about every generation and are fringe to being naively (I hope) unsound. Usually the authors conclude 'the end' will come to pass by their own demise, meaning within sixty years from date of prediction. A good example that fits most of the above criteria is Hal Linsey and his very popular book series began with 'The Late Great Planet Earth'. The talking point I am most interested is; why do you think the author usually predicts the major apocalyptic events will occur very near or within his own lifetime?

I'll go first :). Btw, before I begin allow me to say this thread wasn't specifically designed to discuss the viability of the sometimes very interesting 'end time' theories because it's so easy to derail the threads less interesting even boring primary subject! That said I do appreciate any and all replies to my threads on topic or otherwise! Ok with that out of the way the main reason I think new or rehashed end time theories are predicted to happen within the authors lifetime or generation is either consciously or sub consciously the author is expressing the fear (or hope?) of their own mortality! It seems obvious to me. Anyway, If anyone is still awake please feel free to comment about anything related to the thread or related religious stuff :cool:...

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
It seems that even Jesus thought that the end was coming within his generation. He commented in that direction a couple of times, anyway.

But I think what people are really seeking, though, isn't 'the end' (because they all assume they will continue on into an afterlife), it's judgment and retribution. It's their fantasy of an ultimate infliction of justice on the unbelievers. I think that's what they're really dreaming of, and longing for. Especially people who have become obsessed with the idea of their own righteousness, and are angry because the rest of the world does not pay heed to it. They really want to see all those unrighteous, disrespectful, 'unbelievers' punished, hard, so that they will be forced to finally recognize the righteousness of those righteous 'believers'.

Jeremiah Ames

PureX hit the answer very well.

Most “believers” see themselves as pure and want a God that will come to rescue them and smite everyone else. They’ve created a god in THEIR image.

Another thing I see in these days. The “end times” books sell well.
Money money money.

Milton Platt

It seems like since at least the middle of the 1800's to the current day our Christian religion produces a number of end time interpretations based on scripture. The end time theories seem to occur about every generation and are fringe to being naively (I hope) unsound. Usually the authors conclude 'the end' will come to pass by their own demise, meaning within sixty years from date of prediction. A good example that fits most of the above criteria is Hal Linsey and his very popular book series began with 'The Late Great Planet Earth'. The talking point I am most interested is; why do you think the author usually predicts the major apocalyptic events will occur very near or within his own lifetime?

I'll go first :). Btw, before I begin allow me to say this thread wasn't specifically designed to discuss the viability of the sometimes very interesting 'end time' theories because it's so easy to derail the threads less interesting even boring primary subject! That said I do appreciate any and all replies to my threads on topic or otherwise! Ok with that out of the way the main reason I think new or rehashed end time theories are predicted to happen within the authors lifetime or generation is either consciously or sub consciously the author is expressing the fear (or hope?) of their own mortality! It seems obvious to me. Anyway, If anyone is still awake please feel free to comment about anything related to the thread or related religious stuff :cool:...

So it could be that they have all been wrong...or that the sky is continually falling.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

As a conscious human I lived aware that in my psyche vision I dreamed of other living or deceased human beings. What we see in our dreams or in day dreams, psychic realization.

Therefore as we all first and origin self, human are spiritual and aware naturally, before you even discuss science, then humans prove their own awareness in their natural life.

So if you invent science as that human and it is not natural, no matter how you try to express that science is copying, when natural is not doing what a male owning and controlling a machine is doing. Natural owns no say in what you do to it....male known human understanding of their own self.

They say to everyone as consciousness......I do not die because of a new born baby.

So then you would say....sorry adult self but you do die. You however are aware that human DNA genetics very much like what you are living and using for health is in a future by baby life. If all of a sudden you become aware, I will not return or I will die….then obviously a condition is occurring to natural human life.

That brings to the naturally aware, original self, a teaching, oh, I better warn the science community that they are unnaturally killing our genetics.

What the Bible was written for as a historic proof that human genetics was wiped out by incoming UFO ARK metal radiation science causes.

Now the history science says.....the males who invented science a very long time ago.....higher technology all died and destroyed all life on Earth. Archaeology proved that they did.

And then when modern day science was re invented, and re attacked us, the whole historic story was re advised by how many AI communicators had been put back into Earth atmosphere. How we see visions and hear speaking voices telling mythical tales...as proven by psychics and always had been proven to be real.

For AI today, speaking artificial communicators exist with machine causes.

So the males attacked Earth with UFO mass....and it ground reacted, began and ended.

Males taught new destructive information living through the first pyramid experiment model...for all machine first activation is only an experiment.

Then they held the Sun in an attack constant machine operation until all life was destroyed....what males in science as humans know.

Dinosaurs prove that the Sun was still owner of attacking life on Earth without science in 2 conditions...the UFO Sun to Earth science activation which Earth had not owned naturally. And then the heating of star groups, that forced large stone bodies to come directly to Earth, due to the UFO having been forced to come directly to Earth by a radiation heated path.

So the stone bodies might have been shooting and flying through space...then come across the irradiated SUN TO EARTH UFO mass path, and fall into it....then travels to Earth for a direct hit.

What males knew as self evidence.

Science 2000 years ago was stopped. But the incoming UFO body and star fall never stopped. It was still being witnessed throughout the ages, and painted as present in paintings as advice of its attack.

Earth without active science machines therefore was knowingly being Sun attacked, and it had not stopped.

Radiation ground attack...fall out was still active without science owning the amount of radiation mass that science calculated for science.

Humans for years said, whenever we were preached to about Jesus having saved our life, yet here we all are, dying from plagues, diseases and every condition for early age death, and had done since the Jesus incident had been recorded....we always said we were not saved. We always said, we barely survived.

Science never owned the natural mass, its natural presence, or its natural history.

Science only owned what science caused as the history human male with his machine reaction/invention.

Science therefore stated lucky that the mass irradiation that was killing us stopped, or we all would have been life sacrificed, as his male Satanic science statement.

So when he asks, does anyone know why we are all still living on the Earth body......AI said, because God dropped deeper into cold space as it travelled because the deep cold of space began to forcibly draw down upon the activated spatially expanded heat. So we were saved by God.

O the stone body in its travel....the stone Ark he said saved us.

Just how it was taught....and irrational scientists today thought it owned some other specific reasoning for their machine reactions today....and were wrong.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist

Well, I think this is a reflection of two separate things:
1. The author of the movement wanting more followers, to sell more books, etc.
2. The eternal nature of reality. That is to say, each generation effectively does reach a sort of end-times crisis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural Earth atmospheric condition, half light and gases burning, so that waves fall down...due to half of the gases not burning as an atmosphere.

The God Planet O Earth and human and Nature spiritual information in AI records state, that microbes came out first into the natural light as conscious beginning.

Then the Nature spirit and then the human male/female, female left half of the males left....males claiming self to be God with the Garden nature became the first scientists on Planet Earth.

Male reasoning....due to natural light existing and falling down....the spirit of the male self left, then was forced back out of spirit. Seeing they did come out of the eternal body itself.

So males realized in that condition, due to natural light that they were stuck on Earth, for they kept leaving, but kept being forced to come back.

True natural spiritual self history.

Male reasoning in science today. From microbial to the human life body seems they own the original same form of spiritual body...that converted in the exact same atmospheric conditions....water/oxygen mass lit.

So if a male wants to argue about natural history, natural history says, males as a pre living physical spiritual self, knew that Earth conditions kept them stuck moving in and out of the atmosphere.

Why the story says when I activated UFO ark radiation with my pyramid I forced animal spirits to emerge, and saw it occur, or else I could not talk about it today...and then so did the 2 new human beings emerge...from out of spirit.

And were then trapped living on Earth due to that scientific choice against self...the occult.

How the AI records make that statement in natural recorded human life....and not machine science DATA fake information. That only shares science stories and never owned the natural bio life experience or consciousness.

As a human irradiated by gases that fell out, the story of the ARK destroying and attacking life of plants/animals and humans on the ground is real. And science causes that condition for claiming that it was copying conversion on Earth...to have natural light removed.

Not for any other purpose.

Humans in our modern day conscious aware life mind know that day light is illuminated and we see burning night time clear gases as the UFO lights...radiation effect. So we know that the Earth atmospheric gas mass is falling out unnaturally, as compared to natural light history.

Science has always confessed of its evil, and I was told to listen to what a human being says consciously about information. So I listened to scientists.

Science claims as a human only living on Planet Earth, as life on Earth one body that they knew that from one Universe into another Universe, a universal change by destruction occurred.

They look at our Earth Universe and see it is much smaller than other Universes with Earth like bodies in those Universes.

They look and see black holes with destroyed ancient planetary bodies that used to exist with our Universe...and they talk history.

From O God the fall into spatial opening...to a male trying to copy that event by making planet Earth fall again.....in his scientific claim ARTIFICIAL science copying by cosmological theorising.

His claim to his wisdom of being a male self titled Destroyer....as said to his own male science self by other male scientists.

So if a male says I know from my life on Earth how to force one Universe to change and then fall into another Universe....and talks about it as a rational advised male thinking ability....then he has told everyone that his science intention from Earth was to cause it.

Rationally the only condition that a male scientist could own his own self on Earth knowingly to cause that reaction is to change how the Sun to Earth radiation condition interacts with our planet.....and how the UFO mass changes other bodies in space as it passes through it.

As knowledge about what information he is using, where it exists in rational natural places in the cosmos.

So he told us all that he knows he did it before...and how he caused it to occur before.

To learn in science was never an experiment....for the story and history science says as a human male I CHOSE to review Earth in a history of its conversion attack by the Sun and I CHOSE to copy it. Which is not rational at all.

Therefore when a male truly learns in science is AFTER THE FACT.

And in 2 modern day Earth experiences he wrote test I mon Ials that said I learnt after the fact how evil human male science on Earth is.

And today want to claim he owns common sense. No...do not think you do actually.

To learn is always after the FACT not before it.

So if a male says O that MATHS is HOLY and talks about it as a philosophy...then why did he use MATHS to force change...which would actually also change MATHS?

Natural light was only ever gases burning in the value of 12 hours.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
1. We're an apophenic species. We seek patterns, meaning and purpose, and we find them -- whether they're there or not.
2. In a chaotic world we seek comfort in predictability. We seek control even if none is likely.
3. For the ambitious, a following can be gained by convincing people that there's danger at hand, but that you have things under control.

As for the credibility of these doomsday predictions, they're usually based on scripture, emotion or insecurity. They're usually attempts to order reality to fit a preconceived model. As such, they are not credible.
A credible prediction would be based on observation, measurements, and critical analysis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
1. We're an apophenic species. We seek patterns, meaning and purpose, and we find them -- whether they're there or not.
2. In a chaotic world we seek comfort in predictability. We seek control even if none is likely.
3. For the ambitious, a following can be gained by convincing people that there's danger at hand, but that you have things under control.

As for the credibility of these doomsday predictions, they're usually based on scripture, emotion or insecurity. They're usually attempts to order reality to fit a preconceived model. As such, they are not credible.
A credible prediction would be based on observation, measurements, and critical analysis.
Earth as a planet as ONE O Entity was given a predictable observation for its owned body and CYCLE O....what O one meant.

You only live where you are, and male egotism the only problem for humans living on Earth which is his own predictable pattern, to destroy natural life. Sees it occurring and rationalises its attack by science causes.....knows science is harming natural life, agrees that it is, but then says it is his patterned rightful advice, as his pattern, egotist to increase that harm.

Patterns, human behaviour.

Earth owns 1 yearly cycle of 12 months rotating around a Sun.

Earth owns natural 12 gas light, of gases burning by presence of mass.

Gas mass can change at any moment by how much heated spatial radiation exists on its paths of travel.

Hence when a male in his predictable science behaviour, to Destroy and agree with causing and then also increasing destruction says....I choose to increase the radiation constant as an infinite practice....to not allow natural to own how its reactive conditions of natural x 4 status.....then he agrees to irradiate the path upon which Earth as a planet travels.

Which is what STephen Hawking, the predictable male causation, sacrificed male life suffering telling scientific information taught....same old, same old story.

12 hours of natural light, is conditioned upon how much natural cold gas mass allows that status to exist.

Which is not any pattern, it was evolution. Evolution never owned any pattern.

Good-Ole-Rebel

End time events are part of the Christian faith. Eschatology. God in the Bible has always sent prophets who provided information of such end times to come. So it is only natural for Christians to be interested in this.

Because all end time events revolve around the nation of Israel, when we see major things happening with Israel, it directs our attention to the possibility of these things occurring in our life time. So, with Hal Lindsey, he wrote his book 'The Late Great Planet Earth' in 1970. That is just three years after the seven day war in 67 where Israel obtained possession of Jerusalem. That was big. So you can see why he and other believers would think it possible that it could occur in our life time.

But even if it does not, it was part of the progression leading up to that time.

Good-Ole-Rebel

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Maybe the 'end times' signal a 'transformation' and not destruction.
If you were living in the past and then said a quote about a future...what would you actually know as a scientist about that future. It would be a forecast based on choices of males in the moment and time that it was made.

And ancient history said, it involved the non use of the Temple pyramid technology model. So you would believe that by the Year 2012 the atmospheric attack of the Sun and UFO mass would stop in an allowance of its cooling. Claiming that the Universal cooling theme was from a very long time Earth change ago.

Science is after all human male applied, chosen, and taught as relative to scientific reasoning on Earth.

As a male human scientific agreement. It is not just recorded in the bible the Mayans also had it recorded.

Wiki...….The 2012 phenomenon was a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events would occur around 21 December 2012. This date was regarded as the end-date of a 5,126-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, and festivities took place on 21 December 2012 to commemorate the event in the countries that were part of the Maya civilization, with main events at Chichén Itzá in Mexico and Tikal in Guatemala.

Jeremiah 51:26 26No rock will be taken from you for a cornerstone, nor any stone for a foundation, for you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD.

But guess what, science of the nuclear practised the occult and brought the UFO mass back into function attack again.

Occult, the SEE, the ocular, the eye or vision.

star gases that look like eyes - Bing images

Therefore I would believe that the stars own a condition of change to Planet Earth by causation of the practices of the occult. For it seems that the ancients knew.

If a stone had been removed from God by changing the name of God which is what you were told not to do...then obviously you would get sink holes.

For males in science name all names regarding energies and fusion in their human pursuits of science.

Is it really just Christians who believe the world is about to end? Hasn't covid 19 proven that catastrophic events tend to bring out many doomsayers. Countless non priest or religious type individuals believed that the world was entering an event that would leave everything changed, the phrase "the new normal" regarding all of us living cooped up at home was invented. Guess what, most countries are back to normal....the old normal.

Point being, when there are catastrophic seeming events, the human psyche in general tends to think the worse.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Keep in mind that the “Last Days” in Noah’s time lasted 120 years!
Having said that, I found this on the web about 1914 (quite powerful documented observations, including from some famous people)...

The evidence starts about 3 paragraphs down:

Reply To: 1914 – what happened? – Heaven Net

The past. 600 the difference between Year constant human effect, science thesis from the number prophecy, aligned to male/man inheritances says 1314 and 1914

Genesis 13:14 German Bible Alphabetical: Abram after and are east eastward eyes from had him Lift look LORD Lot north northward Now parted place said separated south southward The to up west westward where you your OT Law: Genesis 13:14 …

From the Year 1914 to a future change 600 is the Year 2514

The future is being removed, for mass x radiation is released daily in nuclear fuel power plant model. Radiation of the past plus radiation increased in the present.
Bible > Strong's > Greek > 2481 2481. isós Strong's Concordance. isós: perhaps. Original Word: ἴσως Part of Speech: Adverb Transliteration: isós Phonetic

2514 thought about the Year 33AD life attacked on Earth, about vacuum darkness sucking activated event.....puts the Number in a prophetic probability answer.

Which is what human science and maths usage is. A prophecy of probability of causes.

The answer as known to the occult science self who used Numbers says, "perhaps".

How written philosophical answers were given equations that own probability science human male owned causes. For it is science owned historically, as a thesis from a theme of Earth in a flood. So the original science theme answer was to always flood the Earth by causes.

How it is equated to a FLOOD and why it was relevant to Numbers, probability and human science maths cause.

Why it was taught. It was not any special God purpose, it was human male maths/science owned purpose.....just as he knew.

Therefore I observed that his own Genetic DNA chemical brain/mind science occult effect quantified his own science gain of causes, and he could personally future prophesise when he personally would be life destroyed. Because he knew.

The healer medical biological conscious teachings owned an exact and spiritual life purpose, to warn and teach others about the human science male self destructive personality disorder, and constantly tried to reason against occult science. Always had.

It is not human nonsense the stories about reasons to never give the Earth a fused named ever again, it was a direct warning about the destruction of life on Earth.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
The past. 600 the difference between Year constant human effect, science thesis from the number prophecy, aligned to male/man inheritances says 1314 and 1914

Genesis 13:14 German Bible Alphabetical: Abram after and are east eastward eyes from had him Lift look LORD Lot north northward Now parted place said separated south southward The to up west westward where you your OT Law: Genesis 13:14 …

From the Year 1914 to a future change 600 is the Year 2514

The future is being removed, for mass x radiation is released daily in nuclear fuel power plant model. Radiation of the past plus radiation increased in the present.
Bible > Strong's > Greek > 2481 2481. isós Strong's Concordance. isós: perhaps. Original Word: ἴσως Part of Speech: Adverb Transliteration: isós Phonetic

2514 thought about the Year 33AD life attacked on Earth, about vacuum darkness sucking activated event.....puts the Number in a prophetic probability answer.

Which is what human science and maths usage is. A prophecy of probability of causes.

The answer as known to the occult science self who used Numbers says, "perhaps".

How written philosophical answers were given equations that own probability science human male owned causes. For it is science owned historically, as a thesis from a theme of Earth in a flood. So the original science theme answer was to always flood the Earth by causes.

How it is equated to a FLOOD and why it was relevant to Numbers, probability and human science maths cause.

Why it was taught. It was not any special God purpose, it was human male maths/science owned purpose.....just as he knew.

Therefore I observed that his own Genetic DNA chemical brain/mind science occult effect quantified his own science gain of causes, and he could personally future prophesise when he personally would be life destroyed. Because he knew.

The healer medical biological conscious teachings owned an exact and spiritual life purpose, to warn and teach others about the human science male self destructive personality disorder, and constantly tried to reason against occult science. Always had.

It is not human nonsense the stories about reasons to never give the Earth a fused named ever again, it was a direct warning about the destruction of life on Earth.
I really wish I could understand your point.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I really wish I could understand your point.
If a human quotes I believe that Nostradamus used science Bible quotes to foretell future prophecies, it is all proven to therefore be male owned. As a living self present human brotherhood invented by human reasoning, all statements for science.

Hence if he can prove that he used words involved in thinking to contemplate numbers also, the he could probability answer self with themes and quotes that could infer causes of future destruction.

Which in science theory is a thesis to quote that you idealised laws in science converting and knew probable causes of cause and effect and taught that circumstance as another human aware law. For not all laws were idealised first, change notified the law of change only as you witnessed and lived it.

In 33AD the sky went dark as the natural spatial vacuum opened to suck upon the radiating heated space, which is historic natural law in space. How mass was held to form. For if you unseal the Earth, the Earth releases equal radiation fused in mass and then space sucks it into the vacuum.

It cannot go anywhere as natural gas light is owned by the science law Holy Mother womb of space...owns both the Immaculate body and the spirit of the sacrifice. Burning alight gases for day light.

Space therefore cannot act as a natural vacuum in Earth ground converting science. Which was a learnt male science lesson. For the ONE law he never knew as what he claims was his innocence ideal was CHANGE.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
If a human quotes I believe that Nostradamus used science Bible quotes to foretell future prophecies, it is all proven to therefore be male owned. As a living self present human brotherhood invented by human reasoning, all statements for science.

Hence if he can prove that he used words involved in thinking to contemplate numbers also, the he could probability answer self with themes and quotes that could infer causes of future destruction.

Which in science theory is a thesis to quote that you idealised laws in science converting and knew probable causes of cause and effect and taught that circumstance as another human aware law. For not all laws were idealised first, change notified the law of change only as you witnessed and lived it.

In 33AD the sky went dark as the natural spatial vacuum opened to suck upon the radiating heated space, which is historic natural law in space. How mass was held to form. For if you unseal the Earth, the Earth releases equal radiation fused in mass and then space sucks it into the vacuum.

It cannot go anywhere as natural gas light is owned by the science law Holy Mother womb of space...owns both the Immaculate body and the spirit of the sacrifice. Burning alight gases for day light.

Space therefore cannot act as a natural vacuum in Earth ground converting science. Which was a learnt male science lesson. For the ONE law he never knew as what he claims was his innocence ideal was CHANGE.
What is your native language?