• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sick concept of Eternal hell suffering.

ragordon168

Ah no, god id not god, it is only your opinion that god is god, it is certainly not a fact!!!! I do love it when the religious present their beliefs as factual, it's not only stupid but extremely irritating and insulting. I dare test him, I have been doing so for a very long time, denying he/she/it exists, called it a demon god on many occasions, it's actually my favorite description of the mythical being, and hey, look, still standing, in fine health, enjoying my freedom for the celestial dictator in the sky, thumbing my nose at him every chance I get, yes I dare to test him, every chance I get.

perfect description i think.

in WW1 there are hundreds of stories from both sides of angels helping them win in certain battles.

if the british were assisted by angels, by the germans POV the brits were using demonic assistance not angelic. so which is it? the descriptions of both angels and demons are clear and they are never described as being the same thing.

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
Ah no, god id not god, it is only your opinion that god is god, it is certainly not a fact!!!! I do love it when the religious present their beliefs as factual, it's not only stupid but extremely irritating and insulting. I dare test him, I have been doing so for a very long time, denying he/she/it exists, called it a demon god on many occasions, it's actually my favorite description of the mythical being, and hey, look, still standing, in fine health, enjoying my freedom for the celestial dictator in the sky, thumbing my nose at him every chance I get, yes I dare to test him, every chance I get.
Don't insult Satan by calling God a demon!;)

:candle:
Crys

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
Don't insult Satan by calling God a demon!;)

Crys

What if I replied like some of the other posters?

Don't Blaspheme the Dark Father with your Doubt. Come to the feet of His Dark Throne and give yourself to Him.:candle: You will find a Peace like you have never Known. Otherwise you will :sad:languish in :angel2:Heaven for all Eternity with people who :facepalm:Capitalize Everything :facepalm:and use Smilies Excessively, which is Abomination. :faint:

Crys

Muffled

Jesus in me
The sick concept of eternal hell suffering is proof that Christianity itself is sick. And also proves that whole organizations can be deceived, and not even be aware of the deception. I think that Christians and Atheist are two good examples of deceptions awesome power. The groups are just off man, way out in left feild. And both groups think they have hit home runs.

This kind of mental sickness is what created this false concept of eternal hell suffering, and I will get back into that.

Peace.

Christianity initself is not sick but certainly there have been practices by Christians (so called) that have been less than healthy. I doubt that putting three concepts like that together actually makes sense. Each concept has its own mileau.

This appears to be an exxageration. I am not even sure you could say the JWs and Mormons are totally off base despite their diversity from what some would consider orthodoy.

That's white of you to get back to it for us. Everyone with a different concept seems to think the other person is crazy. I don't buy it. Christians never got the message that Muslims got that relgion can't be forced although you might say Muslims completely ignored the message.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The saddest thing about your thread is the majority of mankind will be thown into the lake of fire. Stupid odds to create mankind and have most of them destroyed.
This God has no wisdom. My God saves all. Wastes nothing. And has a rehibilitation plan. You God is useless and powerless .

I doubt this. When push comes to shove the 90% who believe in God will choose Him and reject the lake of fire despite satan's best efforst to make it otherwise.

Lmao! There is no other god who has the wisdom of Jehovah and none that has His power either. If you have a different god, you are out of luck.

Muffled

Jesus in me
This is "Christian" propaganda that sprang from its pagan roots. Jews didn't believe in Hell, Devil(s) and demons.

Are you trying to say that a good Jew like Jesus who also happens to speak the word of God has Pagan roots? More likely Paganism has its roots in memory of things that really do exist.

How could they? God only told them what He wanted them to hear at the time. It is called the Theory of Prgressive Revelation.

richardlowellt

Lmao! There is no other god who has the wisdom of Jehovah and none that has His power either. If you have a different god, you are out of luck.
[/QUOTE]Spoken like a true self absorbed, close minded, arrogant Christian.

richardlowellt

How could they? God only told them what He wanted them to hear at the time. It is called the Theory of Prgressive Revelation.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]I believe it is referred to as The Theory Of Magic And Unsupported Stories For Children.

mickiel

Christianity initself is not sick but certainly there have been practices by Christians (so called) that have been less than healthy. I doubt that putting three concepts like that together actually makes sense. Each concept has its own mileau.

This appears to be an exxageration. .

Christianity has exagerated itself.

Peace.

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
Are you trying to say that a good Jew like Jesus who also happens to speak the word of God has Pagan roots?

I would recommend a book by Tom Harpur called The Pagan Christ, or if you want something a little less mass market you could read Robert Graves, James Frazier or half a dozen other scholars that do a very good job at pointing out the pagan elements in the Christ figure and in Christianity.

Crys

IMAM

Excellent, so you think we will not be alive after our death? quite arrogant to think in this manner is'nt it, when most of the people who have come here aforetime have naturally turned into dust, so the plan for all of us, was to be born and then to die and that is the end of it right?