• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Senate trial

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Who will be the witnesses Trump calls? My predictions:

Joe Biden
The Clintons
Tim Cook
@Subduction Zone
Nancy Pelosi
Adam Schiff
Obama
Biden's son
Ukraine
The Pope
Alec Baldwin
Jeff Bezos
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
John McCain
Mark King

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Bozo...oh, wait... the Dems have called him up already, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Laika

Premium Member

Joe Biden
The Clintons
Tim Cook
@Subduction Zone
Nancy Pelosi
Adam Schiff
Obama
Biden's son
Ukraine
The Pope
Alec Baldwin
Jeff Bezos
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
John McCain
Mark King

Don't forget Mister Blobby. He's going to be a crucial character witness for Donald Trump.

ipanews_fd7fb0be-af79-4789-bc29-66f25d47ef81_1

shmogie

Joe Biden
The Clintons
Tim Cook
@Subduction Zone
Nancy Pelosi
Adam Schiff
Obama
Biden's son
Ukraine
The Pope
Alec Baldwin
Jeff Bezos
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
John McCain
Mark King
You have the usual suspects here. However, John McCain will have to be scratched, he has no intention of ever leaving Arizona again. I think you should add the 62 million who voted for Trump, most no doubt will have a different take on "high crimes and misdemeanors" than the lefty lawyers of yesterdays hearing.

However, 62 million witnesses may slow the process, a little.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You have the usual suspects here. However, John McCain will have to be scratched, he has no intention of ever leaving Arizona again. I think you should add the 62 million who voted for Trump, most no doubt will have a different take on "high crimes and misdemeanors" than the lefty lawyers of yesterdays hearing.

However, 62 million witnesses may slow the process, a little.

I believe that Trump did do something "wrong".

But, I don't think this investigation and its methods are perfect either.

I really think it should be up to the American people, in the form of elections. in such a case. The 2020 election.

shmogie

I believe that Trump did do something "wrong".

But, I don't think this investigation and its methods are perfect either.

I really think it should be up to the American people, in the form of elections. in such a case. The 2020 election.
I agree. The democrats had their totally biased and iron fisted display, now it is the Republicans turn. They should emulate the democrats, but they won't, they will be fair. To Republicans, the end does not justify the means.

Trump will be exonerated, and the whole tawdry process will help in Trumps re election.