• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Real Reality

Distracto

There is a truth to everything. Each person has their own opinions, and each person has their own reality.
:help:
One man admires a famous entertainer as being a successfull human life.

Another mans opinion is that a famous entertainer is someone with a talent, such as extraordinary singing or acting abilities.

Yet another sees a famous entertainer as someone who has gained power, money, fame, and leadership in a way that is unworthy of the status as morality spokesman...spread by widespread media.

And, a famous entertainer feels that he is the only real important man on the face of the earth.

In each mans reality, these ideas are fact. And they ARE fact...because one mans reality is no less fact then anothers.
None of these ideas are facts in a reality combined for all of society..... how could they be?
they are simply individual opinions.
:tsk:
I wonder if God is dissapointed that people often dont realize that the only TRUTH about an idea, profession, action, etc. can be only found by researching His laws... in which he has given us all the tools and clues that are needed.

His laws are all connected intriquitely together, and it only takes the slightest bit of tampering.... and the whole creation is damaged to the point of devastating consequences.

God finds great joy in people finding their own opinions, with things like beauty, inventions, art, etc. because these are not the creations of God, but the creations of his creation.
There are some creations by the created that God is ashamed of, because they were not created in the realm of Gods TRUTH of creativity and imagination. Instead they were concocted for a personal gain of some kind...attention, money, shock, power, etc.

The ring of perfect existence that God has created for us in our universe has allways remained injured by mankind, and only the first human has seen this unspeakably perfect creation as it was meant to be.

Adam was the first man to make his own reality, and he formed the opinion that it would be allright to make his own choice even though it was disobeying God.
Adam formed this opinion without researching Gods laws of perfect life and existence(THE WORD).....and his own created reality was the beginning of HUMAN CREATED....
....pain, suffering, death, shame, sadness, vanity, hurt, torture, ridicule, jealousy, anger, hate, hunger, sickness, ignorance, selfishness, poverty, trickery, scandal, wastfullness, evilness, resentment, etc etc etc etc

God created us in His own image, in other words, He has the same emotions, the same desire to find beauty, the same desire to create clever inventions, the same desire for love, joy, happiness, the same desire for family and friendship, the same desire for eternal life and peace.
It is our nature to desire these things, and to try to avoid; and fix away all the other bad human experiences with our worldly laws.

Our Father God set out to create a ring of perfection for His children that would not involve any negative physical experiences.

Until mankind realizes that only God knows the formula to the ring of perfection and life(THE WORD), then we will be stuck here trying ignorantly to make our own rings of laws.... attempting to use our opinions and individual realities as guidelines.
:bonk:
Remember how each individual has his own reality? and there is no logical combined reality?
Then how on earth could these problems be solved by our democratic ideas...we are amplifying the break down of Gods laws for future generations by making everything as descent and fair and humane as possible.
How?
Our generation is paving the way....by beginning to allow the removal of all traces of GOD from our schools and governments.
After all, its not fair to the feelings of the people with manmade religions...if they have to send their children to a public school that celebrates Christmas with a nativity scene childs play.
The young future recipients of our world are allready being taught the "better,new & improved" thinking that will involve the fairest possible "reality" for all.
Equal fairness and opportunity for all religious denominations...regardless of origin.
One day it will be illegal to give a choice between a boy or girl toy in our fast food kids meals....We wouldnt want to differentiate sexes and be unfair now would we?

How shameful that we are the children of God, and we are nothing but completely self concerned with only our own feelings. We are not only decaying in our own self importance, but we are putting other people and ourselves on a level of more importance than GOD!

LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE IN OUR REALITY
1.Ourselves
2.Others
3.God

LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE IN GODS REALITY
1.God
2.Others
3.Self

God wants us know that he is not ignoring us when we ask those questions so vital for some in deciding whether we want to accept or deny the belief in God.
It is time that people realize.... God is not ignoring us when we ask.... why has he allowed horrible sensless murders, worthless drunk drivers who smite young lives so beautiful and pure, the rape of our babies? Why did he not speak up if he was not ignoring us?

WELL.....Have we ever listened to HIM? Or have we as a whole, allways decided to do what we want and leave Him out of our opinions and realities???
:149:
We are ready to admit to you LORD FATHER, we are not capable of helping ourselves, We beg you to help us FATHER, we have allowed the evil and terrible experiences into our lives ourselves.
It was only You who wanted to show us how... to not know of such things.

There would be no need/desperation for us to have our attempts at manmade organized governments if there was no selfishness in our hearts....

and we all admit that having you FATHER, back in our human lives is what will make every one of us rich with all that we have ever needed to survive for eternity.
YOU FATHER will satisfy every human need, from thirst and hunger, to the needs of being loved and treated with equal respect.

It is time that we let GOD know!!!, that we have learned our lessons, and this time His perfect creation will work....we are ready for Christ to return, and to glorify His rule over His creation in the only reality that was meant for us!!!

We have chosen to live our lives alone, lost because of our own "greatness"

...we have proven to ourselves that we were wrong
...we needed to go through the self learned experiences, (just like teenagers)
...failing time and time again until we finally learned...
...we are about to hit rock bottom, and there is no place left to hide, no more options or possibilities of fixing our worlds sickness....without YOU LORD!!

blackout

Violet.
If I am welcomed to post here in the non-denominational christian directory,
I will return later with a very thought-filled (& respectful) post.

A lot of what you have written here is somewhat reminicent of things I might have written
a few years back as an "out of church" "christian".

So I do relate,
though my experience of life, self & God has quite changed since then.

Just let me know. ok?

Last edited:

Cacafire

Is this what christians do when there is no one around to contradict them?

Oh. Right. I have to be respectful. How can I say, in the most respectful tone possible, that there are 6 billion people on this planet, of which your "religion" is a meager 3%, and that there are plenty of people out there who would gladly kill you before you try to do something that wrecks their beliefs?

I understand you have your kids as an avatar. I'm sure you love your kids very much. I don't want anything to happen to them. No I'm not threatening to kidnap them. But when you post something so obviously divisive...

you do realize how divisive this is, right? Throughout your post you claimed that everybodies opinions count, are part of a "real" reality, but then you come close to advocating that christianity, like all other christians do, is the only one true faith.

I'm sorry. I'm going to have stop right now. I'm very hurt by what you've said. And I can tell you that you've hurt a lot of people by this.

You don't bring the world peace by doing this. You bring the world peace by shutting up about your own ideas and opening your eyes.

Aw crap. Forget it. I need to stop. This just isn't right.

Distracto

Oh no, this is what i do when i want to have a discussion, and i was certain that there were people around to contradict me.
Don't you know that you learn the most by making mistakes and being proven wrong? I want to hear contradictions from intelligent people, but as for explosive emotions, well i can do without that.
I really had no idea that it would hurt anyone, i did know that people would think differently than i do.
It's too bad that you would get so emotional about it, and forget where you left your brain, its the 2nd chakra from the top, remember?

Cacafire

If you want contradictions from intelligent people, then please, for the love of God, put it in the debate section.

This post is in the "same-religion" discussion part. Only people who are of your religion can disagree. Which I think is pointless.

And If you're going to insult me by implying that I forgot where my left brain is, you should know that intense emotions generally follow things cared about. If you can't understand that, then you are very callous.

Random

The really real Reality is the one without denial.

And I don't mean the river...

The order of importance means more to Self than the importance of order does to Others, but I'm pretty sure neither matters a damn to God...

IMO.

Distracto

This post is in the Christianity/Christian denominations/non-denominational forum for a reason.
I believe in God/, and i believe that Jesus Christ is my savoir/ and i don't believe in a single organized religion.
I was not insinuating that you didn't have intense feelings about something important to you.
I felt like you were not being open minded, but was blinded by emotion.
Your average Catholic, Baptist, Mormon, etc. doesn't seem to want to hear what i have to say either. So, why can't i talk to someone like you about it?
I want to talk to people from every religion, not just people that believe in Christ.
Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, it's all very interesting to me. And i've learned a lot from people of these religions, too.
Again, i didn't mean to be hurtful to you or anyone.
Thank you for the chat.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
When I saw where this was posted I felt that you were open to discussion from any Christian since you posted non-denominational, It appears I was right. You are entitled to voice your opinion as long as you follow the rules, no trying to influence anyone to your faith, I don't feel that you have suggested that in any way...You have merely mentioned the things you feel are lacking in today's society and Christian values. When finding a Religious forum I think it is only natural that you would feel that you can express your ideas about religion.....I really feel that you did not intend to insult or hurt anyone and the post isn't directed at any group or person .

I myself am a judge of no person, and although I do form opinions and I have my beliefs I will reserve my response to any of your comments until I agree or disagree with your beliefs....and I can only know that by time..... Some questions come to mind, you haven't stated exactly what type of religion you lean toward since there are many different diverse beliefs in Christianity. Protestant? Catholic? LDS? we need some knowledge on where you are coming from. I know you said no denomination for yourself but surely you got some ideas and influence of your beliefs from some particular group.......My point is if you believe that some things aren't the real reality then what is? Thanks for your post and I hope you get some answers and a good discussion.......;) I believe everyone deserves a chance.....

Charity

Last edited:

Distracto

Thank you for your post, you are very kind Charity.
Some questions come to mind, you haven't stated exactly what type of religion you lean toward since there are many different diverse beliefs in Christianity. Protestant? Catholic? LDS?
I do not believe that any single religion is correct, yet some may be closer than others. How could they all be correct?
They are indeed, diverse. I honestly wonder how any person could believe that any single denomination could be completely correct.
As a child, i'd been to all sorts of churches. Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Church of Christ, Pentacostal, and Episcopalian.
I remember feeling that they were beyond boring, and even as a kid, i knew that i needed more than just some lectures about love and forgiveness. I felt that these things were already a part of my spirit.

I know you said no denomination for yourself but surely you got some ideas and influence of your beliefs from some particular group....Charity
Sure, ive got some ideas, but no influence.
I believe that direct prayer and a personal relationship with Jesus is the only influence that is pure. This doesnt mean that we can't teach and learn from each other, because i know we can and should! But God will show us what is True and what belongs to Him, all we have to do is ask.
...My point is if you believe that some things aren't the real reality then what is?Charity
I'm saying that only God knows what is real and true. If anything that we do is not how God would have it done, then it's wrong.
All of the world's societies are completely or almost completely different than how Jesus would have them be.
I wrote this as an expression of myself to Jesus, and i shared it with you all. I was telling Jesus that i realized this stuff, and that i'm sorry for it. I'm asking Jesus to please return and take care of it all for us, because we obviously can't do anything truly right by ourselves. Thats it.

Thanks for your openess in listening.

blackout

Violet.
After re-reading...

I'm sorry. It's just way too big,
and there's way to much,
and I just have no idea where to even get started.

And then it could take me weeks.

But from your words above, this little snippet stood out...
we will be stuck here trying ignorantly to make our own rings of laws....
attempting to use our opinions and individual realities as guidelines.

This is exactly what I see throughout this entire post.

You may not see it this way but every "guideline" you have put forth here
is based on YOUR opinions and individual reality.

Nothing more, nothing less.
So why berate everyone else for doing the same?

know what I mean?

I'm sorry I couldn't be more specifically insightful.
As I said, there's just too much.

(I do sense you truly mean well though. That makes me want to try.)

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
All of the world's societies are completely or almost completely different than how Jesus would have them be.

The world is run/"owned" by a handful of banking families.
What would you expect?

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
I'm asking Jesus to please return and take care of it all for us, because we obviously can't do anything truly right by ourselves

Certainly we obviously won't do anything truly right by ourselves if we believe we can't.
Why even bother try then?

If Jesus hasn't taken care of it all by now...
well how long do we sit around waiting for a savior?

(the character of) Jesus always took matters into his own hands
with the POWER of God He told us all WE ourselves could do greater things with.

So where are all of those greater things we are supposed to be doing?

Perhaps all of mainstream christianity is MISSING the point.
Missing the ineffable & metaphorical message of the Christ Within.

Last edited:

Master Vigil

I'm saying that only God knows what is real and true. If anything that we do is not how God would have it done, then it's wrong.
The difficult part of this comment, is that how do we know what God would want? The Bible? It was written by people influenced by God. Not God himself. So even then, the bible is based on Human's opinions. Granted, they are VERY GOOD opinions, but opinions nonetheless.
You fall into the same fallacy here as well. Can you truly say that if 100 people sat in silence in a church and listened for God to tell them what to do, that they would all hear the same thing? It doesn't work that way, and never has.
I wrote this as an expression of myself to Jesus, and i shared it with you all. I was telling Jesus that i realized this stuff, and that i'm sorry for it. I'm asking Jesus to please return and take care of it all for us, because we obviously can't do anything truly right by ourselves. Thats it.
Thank you for sharing. It shows that you definitely care about the world. I wish you much luck in your search for truth. May God's grace, peace, and joy be with you always!

Distracto

Master Vigil
Thank you so very much for your thoughts on this thread.
I have absorbed all comments that you've shared, as i did with everyone else that has replied.
I particularily appreciate your acknowledgement that i was sharing my feelings, and that you did not jump to condemn me, or assume that i was attacking anyone.