• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The real Messiah!!!

David69

Angel Of The North
Yes, David. Give me a heart attack at 3:30am and then maybe ill believe you. Seeing as I am young and have a perfectly healthy heart I seriously doubt any of your claims. If I fail to fall dead will you admit that maybe, just maybe, your not God incarnate?

What prophesy did you fulfill by walking into an office and saying you were Jesus and Lucifer? You can't just say random things and exclaimed you fulfilled any sort of prophesy without something to go on. If you fulfilled prophesy please show me where the Messiah will walk into a doctors office and claim to be Jesus and Lucifer in the Bible. Its not their mate.

Also, are you claiming you can trace back your lineage to Jesus? If so your gonna have to show some serious proof. Your just exclaiming things at random with nothing to go by at all. Where are those links to those verses you exclaimed were in the Bible?

Hey Black dog, where did I mention the bible? and what bible do you read? I am not a bible thumper for your info! Most bibles cover up the truth eh!
You want all this information. If I am the messiah and you knew his identy and his codes and other info, you would be very wealthy eh! and where did I say I want to proov enything? You will have to wait like the rest of the world for the mass communication, next year like everyone else m8. a dont give a badgers ring peice what you beleive. I told you the communication is on a subconscious level man, dont you know what that means yet? If I could use my will as I seen fit, I would win the lottery every week :rolleyes:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/abrahamic-religions-dir/93106-rabbi-reveils-name-messiah.html

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
If you really are the messiah, then make sure you establish a church. Start with a small, tight knit group of people who believe your message, and eventually grow your numbers. In order to spread your message, make sure they donate a significant portion of their income to your church, and then start laying out some ground rules.

Make it so that the women of the church can only sleep with you, and have to do so to spread your messianic bloodline. Then, make the executive decision that you should all commit group suicide. Throw a nice little party, and then at midnight, drink a ton of punch looped with cyanide and strychnine.

only if you come to the party :rolleyes:

only if you come to the party :rolleyes:

Nah, I don't generally follow anyone as confused or deluded with grandieur as yourself. Just a personal choice.

Seriously bro, I don't know if you're being serious here, and you can believe what you want, but you're really really stupid if you honestly think you're some kind of Messiah. Just from your writing it's abundantly obvious that you possess no extraordinary knowledge.

David69

Angel Of The North
Nah, I don't generally follow anyone as confused or deluded with grandieur as yourself. Just a personal choice.

Seriously bro, I don't know if you're being serious here, and you can believe what you want, but you're really really stupid if you honestly think you're some kind of Messiah. just from your writing it's abundantly obvious that you possess no extraordinary knowledge.

but you're really really stupid if you honestly think you're some kind of Messiah.

You should check the forum rules on name calling!

just from your writing it's abundantly obvious that you possess no extraordinary knowledge

what are you talking about my level of literacy? I didnt go to school much so thats not suprising eh! Also check the rules on insulting members!

Blackdog22

Hey Black dog, where did I mention the bible? and what bible do you read? I am not a bible thumper for your info! Most bibles cover up the truth eh!
You want all this information. If I am the messiah and you knew his identy and his codes and other info, you would be very wealthy eh! and where did I say I want to proov enything? You will have to wait like the rest of the world for the mass communication, next year like everyone else m8. a dont give a badgers ring peice what you beleive. I told you the communication is on a subconscious level man, dont you know what that means yet? If I could use my will as I seen fit, I would win the lottery every week :rolleyes:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/abrahamic-religions-dir/93106-rabbi-reveils-name-messiah.html

You mentioned the suffering servant. That is a passage ripped straight out of the Bible, not to mention your claiming to be the messiah from David and Jesus blood line. What other book am I suppose to assume your reading when everything you post is from the Bible. Okay, if you don't follow the Bible, then your name being David means nothing, your not a suffering servant, because that would be biblical. In that case what book are you following and why are you using verses from a book you don't follow? You sound very, very, very confused.

You posted for someone to snap you out of your belief, but when someone tries to you say you don't care what they believe. Again, your very, very, very confused to the point of making no sense at all.

It has been past 3:30am and I didn't have a heart attack. You made a false claim and thus cannot be the messiah. You have already proven your a false prophet.

David69

Angel Of The North
You mentioned the suffering servant. That is a passage ripped straight out of the Bible, not to mention your claiming to be the messiah from David and Jesus blood line. What other book am I suppose to assume your reading when everything you post is from the Bible. Okay, if you don't follow the Bible, then your name being David means nothing, your not a suffering servant, because that would be biblical. In that case what book are you following and why are you using verses from a book you don't follow? You sound very, very, very confused.

You posted for someone to snap you out of your belief, but when someone tries to you say you don't care what they believe. Again, your very, very, very confused to the point of making no sense at all.

It has been past 3:30am and I didn't have a heart attack. You made a false claim and thus cannot be the messiah. You have already proven your a false prophet.

It has been past 3:30am and I didn't have a heart attack. You made a false claim and thus cannot be the messiah.
where did I say I was going to give you a heart attack???
for the third time:
I told you the communication is on a subconscious level man, dont you know what that means yet? If I could use my will as I seen fit, I would win the lottery every week I said:
Would you like to have a heart attack at 333 am? would that convince you!!! thats not saying you are going to have a heart attack now is it???

You mentioned the suffering servant. That is a passage ripped straight out of the Bible, not to mention your claiming to be the messiah from David and Jesus blood line. What other book am I suppose to assume your reading when everything you post is from the Bible.
I can see these things in articles when I do a search but I dont read bibles!!!
I read the bloodline of the holy grail (not the bible) I reckoned I must have royal blood so I searched about it. In the book my family was mentioned in that very book! Obviously some stuff does come from religious veiws and I take what is relivent to me and discard what is not.

You are not changing my mind at all! You like to twist things mate, but your no good at it.
did you understand the link to the messiah name reveiled?
Listen, I already know I am the messiah (future) because god has shown me! but I do search just to bolster my beleif. and thats the only reason I wanted to veiw religious beleif!

Blackdog22

where did I say I was going to give you a heart attack???
for the third time:
I told you the communication is on a subconscious level man, dont you know what that means yet? If I could use my will as I seen fit, I would win the lottery every week I said:
Would you like to have a heart attack at 333 am? would that convince you!!! thats not saying you are going to have a heart attack now is it???

You asked if id like to have a heart attack at 3:33 and I said yes. Where is the heart attack oh great one? Your not very convincing at all...

I can see these things in articles when I do a search but I dont read bibles!!!
I read the bloodline of the holy grail (not the bible) I reckoned I must have royal blood so I searched about it. In the book my family was mentioned in that very book! Obviously some stuff does come from religious veiws and I take what is relivent to me and discard what is not.

Oh wow, you do research on the internets and that makes you the messiah!!! Seriously wheres your source that its your blood line, lets see it oh wise one.

You are not changing my mind at all! You like to twist things mate, but your no good at it.
did you understand the link to the messiah name reveiled?
Listen, I already know I am the messiah (future) because god has shown me! but I do search just to bolster my beleif. and thats the only reason I wanted to veiw religious beleif!

You can't even get your story straight, but I am the one twisting things. Good luck in life dude.

David69

Angel Of The North
You asked if id like to have a heart attack at 3:33 and I said yes. Where is the heart attack oh great one? Your not very convincing at all...

Oh wow, you do research on the internets and that makes you the messiah!!! Seriously wheres your source that its your blood line, lets see it oh wise one.

You can't even get your story straight, but I am the one twisting things. Good luck in life dude.

:rolleyes: a parasite and a bale end... and now its your turn to "do one" M8! Ta-ta
Scurry off now...

Blackdog22

:rolleyes: a parasite and a bale end... and now its your turn to "do one" M8! Ta-ta
Scurry off now...

Remember that quote you used earlier about name calling? You may wanna follow your own advice. It is good to know that you will put your fingers in your ears when proven false, yet you claimed you came here to be proven false. The fact is you lied, you came here to tout your own horn, nothing more.

David69

Angel Of The North
Remember that quote you used earlier about name calling? You may wanna follow your own advice. It is good to know that you will put your fingers in your ears when proven false, yet you claimed you came here to be proven false. The fact is you lied, you came here to tout your own horn, nothing more.

I am starting this thread so that I can have all my Ramblings in this one place.
All welcome but I ask you to be respectful in your aproach!

:rolleyes:
you come to this site to disrespect peoples beleifs, to ridicule them and call them!
I answered your questions and get bombarded with insults! Now you gonna wonder why people dislike your atitude!
Please do not post here because its people like you that spoil others time on this site and stop other people from replying to threads.
Questioning and debate is fine if its respectfull. Being nasty and disrespectfull is not... so jog-on m8

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
a year today st georges day my wife slipped on the stairs. Her sympoms of being pregnant dissapeered :( I remember the day because of st georges day but it wasnt easter this time last year. Easter was the 4th of april I think! why would a son of the messiah be taken away to be replaced 7 month later! we conceived in november last year although it should of been impossible because of wifes dangerously low blood levels!!!! any thoughts welcome! This is a sad day for me :(
David

Poisonshady313

well as messiah I realise I have to trace back my lineage. I managed to trace it back to the stuarts of normandy (stewarts of scotland) also thers a connection to king arthur too. I am from Jesus and Mary m. I am saving up to get a dna test to see if I am related if so I will make my claim soon afterwoods... next feb

That's a bummer, considering that neither Jesus nor Mary have the proper lineage you would need.

If you go along with the virgin birth nonsense, Jesus would have began his own tribe, and could not be considered to be from the tribe of Judah or the lineage of David.

If you suggest that Joseph was his father, Joseph was part of the line of Jechoniah, whose offspring were cut off from the messianic lineage.

If you suggest that Vinny the Roman Soldier was the father, see the answer regarding "the virgin birth nonsense", except Jesus would not be his own tribe. He would be considered a son of Abraham, and still not a part of the messianic heritage.

If you suggest that Mary fooled around with some other Jewish guy with the proper heritage, there might be some issue with ******* children being nullified from being a king or passing on royal heritage or some such thing... I'd have to check on that.

As for Mary, her lineage is irrelevant. And even if it wasn't, it's entirely possible that she's a levite, therefore not in the proper line. And even if the genealogy given in Luke belongs to her, it goes through the wrong son of David.

Cordoba

As for Mary, her lineage is irrelevant. And even if it wasn't, it's entirely possible that she's a levite, therefore not in the proper line.

Why is Mary's lineage irrelevant, if I may ask, if Jesus did not have a father?

You say it's entirely possible, then jump to the conclusion "therefore not in the proper line"

Why?

Jesus, peace be upon him, was a Jew, and he was indeed The Messiah, according to the Qur'an ...

He performed many miracles, by God's permission, and the Jews at the time who followed him were right

David69

Angel Of The North
That's a bummer, considering that neither Jesus nor Mary have the proper lineage you would need.

says a jesus hater! I was on about mary magdaline actually!
So what is the proper lineage???
what lineage is your mashiach coming from?

If you go along with the virgin birth nonsense, Jesus would have began his own tribe, and could not be considered to be from the tribe of Judah or the lineage of David.
I dont go along with the virgin birth nonsense!!! Because virgin bride had a totally different meaning. It had nothing to do with mary being a virgin!!!

If you suggest that Joseph was his father, Joseph was part of the line of Jechoniah, whose offspring were cut off from the messianic lineage.

Please enlighten me???

If you suggest that Vinny the Roman Soldier was the father, see the answer regarding "the virgin birth nonsense", except Jesus would not be his own tribe. He would be considered a son of Abraham, and still not a part of the messianic heritage.

Im not suggesting Vinny the Roman Soldier was the father!
So Abraham is not part of the messianic heritage!!!
Please enlighten me?

If you suggest that Mary fooled around with some other Jewish guy with the proper heritage, there might be some issue with ******* children being nullified from being a king or passing on royal heritage or some such thing... I'd have to check on that.

Im non suggestiong that either! You are being silly now!

As for Mary, her lineage is irrelevant. And even if it wasn't, it's entirely possible that she's a levite, therefore not in the proper line. And even if the genealogy given in Luke belongs to her, it goes through the wrong son of David.

how isnt mary's lineage irrelevent? I bet you one thing, there is no lineage that is passed exclusevely to male heirs!!!!

Lineage was usually traced through the father, but not always. One important example is found in Numbers 27. Here Zelophechad had no male offspring but plenty of daughters. He has passed away, and in this account, the daughters approach Moshe with their predicament. HaShem’s answer through Moshe is most revealing concerning lineage through the male seed.

“ADONAI answered Moshe, ‘The daughters of [Zelophechad] are right in what they say. You must give them property to be inherited along with that of their father's brothers; have what their father would have inherited pass to them. Moreover, say to the people of Isra'el, 'If a man dies and does not have a son, you are to have his inheritance pass to his daughter.’ ” Numbers 27:6-8 (CJB)
Havent you heard of dna... woman have this too and mashiach can travel this route!!!
You know what, you think to much about what I suggest, when you havent got a clue!

Oh and btw HAPPY EASTER!!! :p

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North

You say it's entirely possible, then jump to the conclusion "therefore not in the proper line"

Why?

Jesus, peace be upon him, was a Jew, and he was indeed The Messiah, according to the Qur'an ...

He performed many miracles, by God's permission, and the Jews at the time who followed him were right

Has all been spun and twisted by christians. only those with "eyes that see", know the truth!

Poisonshady313

how isnt mary's lineage irrelevent? I bet you one thing, there is no lineage that is passed exclusevely to male heirs!!!!

Lineage was usually traced through the father, but not always. One important example is found in Numbers 27. Here Zelophechad had no male offspring but plenty of daughters. He has passed away, and in this account, the daughters approach Moshe with their predicament. HaShem’s answer through Moshe is most revealing concerning lineage through the male seed.

“ADONAI answered Moshe, ‘The daughters of [Zelophechad] are right in what they say. You must give them property to be inherited along with that of their father's brothers; have what their father would have inherited pass to them. Moreover, say to the people of Isra'el, 'If a man dies and does not have a son, you are to have his inheritance pass to his daughter.’ ” Numbers 27:6-8 (CJB)
Havent you heard of dna... woman have this too and mashiach can travel this route!!!
You know what, you think to much about what I suggest, when you havent got a clue!

That passage has only to do with land inheritance. Material possessions. This has absolutely nothing to do with passing on tribal affiliation.

Poisonshady313

One's tribal heritage only ever comes from the father.

No father, no tribal heritage.

It's that simple.

For example: Converts to Judaism aren't lumped into any of the 12 tribes. And instead of their Hebrew name describing them as the son of their father (For example, my Hebrew name is Chaim Benyamin Ben Rafael, meaning Chaim Benyamin the son of Rafael), they would be called "son of Abraham".

They've joined in the covenant God made with Abraham, but they are not descended from any of the 12 tribes.

Adopted children retain the tribal affiliation of their biological father. A Benjaminite could never become a Levite, even if he were raised by a family of Levites.

Why?

Simple logic. If she's a Levite, she cannot be in the messianic line. The Messiah must come from Judah. The text tells us that her cousin is a Levite. If they share a grandfather on Mary's paternal side, Mary would be a Levite as well.

Jesus... was indeed The Messiah, according to the Qur'an ...
I respectfully disagree with the Qur'an, and any other source which calls Jesus "the Messiah."

He performed many miracles, by God's permission,
So did Pharaoh's magicians. There's a passage in the Torah that warns against being fooled by those who perform miracles, because God would grant that power to some as a means to test the faith of the Jews.

and the Jews at the time who followed him were right
That test I just mentioned... the Jews at the time who followed him failed the test.

Rakhel

The line must go through Solomon, not through Nathan. Therefore, Mary's lineage is of no matter. Further, while Joseph may have been of Solomon's line, he was from a branch of the Davidic line that was banished.

David69

Angel Of The North
That passage has only to do with land inheritance. Material possessions. This has absolutely nothing to do with passing on tribal affiliation.
But you havent explained why the mashiach cant pass through a female ? does this mean womans dna doesnt matter or something?
If you beleive that the jewish male royal bloodline cannot be broken then that is just barmy! not all kings have sons!!! what happened to the royal line anyways?

Jesus was not the messiah! but he told who to expect!!! even rabbi kaduri knew :yes:
whats your thoughts on yeshua and mary magdaline having children?
Virgin birth indeed. If you bothered to read the thread you would know my thoughts!
tribal what? when I rule the world there will be no sexist attitude!

Last edited:

David69

Angel Of The North
The line must go through Solomon, not through Nathan. Therefore, Mary's lineage is of no matter. Further, while Joseph may have been of Solomon's line, he was from a branch of the Davidic line that was banished.

so the written lineage is correct then? I supose it depends on whos version it is eh!
Its conveinient at times to skip generations when things get confusing!
I hear that King David was the black sheep and an embarresment to his father!
You cant beleive all that is written.
But theres something for sure, Mashiach travels through someones dna and it doesnt matter if anyone disagrees with his lineage because at the end of the day it is Gods will! and not the will or beleifs of the people. Being Gods will, Mashiach will be recognised throughout the world!!!!!!!!! Gods secrets are understood by those with "eyes to see " they cannot be spun or changed.