• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Rant Thread

Demonic Kitten

If you have anything you need to rant, vent or complain about this is the thread to do it! Here I'll go first.... I posted this in another thread, but really it belongs here...

Just because I am a pagan does not mean you can treat me like **** and treat anyone I associate with like ****. Religion doesn't belong in the work place. I'm a Pagan woman while you are a Fundamentalist Christian Male....big ******* deal. I've been here longer and I know a hell of a lot more than you do so show me some respect damnit.

I am so upset at this moment that I am almost in tears. I have worked hard for my position here at my job, but I am being treated like a lowly newbie worker just because I'm a Pagan woman. This guy can have respect for the African-American male boss and the American Male boss, but can't have respect for the female workers especially those who believe differently and aren't the same color as him. If I were to file a complaint it would be largely ignored and written of as me being upset because I am potentially training my replacement. I don't really give a flying **** if I am training my replacement because I am looking for a job closer to home. I deserve better than this...

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I have a rant:
We have a large number of threads that talk about how silly faith is, not directly, though.
2. My husband wants me to watch Fox News and I don't want to.
3. My daughter is turning into an adolescent. I knew it was coming but...

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
My Xbox 360 decided to die the day before Halo Reach came out... so I have the game on my desk beside me with no console to play it on... epic fail.

xkatz

I am fed up with college applications! Why I should have to fill out "over 9000!" applications and have to write like 5-6 essay?!?! Also, why should teachers be giving me so much homework?! Unsympathetic ********.

Last edited:

branson

heres a rant i am sic of the governments of this world thinking they know whats best for us. we obviously must be unable to think for ourselves, on a constant diet of government controlled media, and processed food our desicion process must be insufficent compared to the politicians, oops i mean corperations that have a controlling intrest in the profit margin of our countries. a whole nation full of people aflicted with A.D.D where the important issues get put on the backburner because news of the "stars" split ups or hook ups or drunkenness or arrests sell better. plastic people in love with plastic things made by profit mongering companies who out source all the middle class jobs over seas where they pay half or a quarter of the wages we recieve. america where the rich prosper and the poor are paid to massage their feet.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I saw a commercial during the news where there was a dead guy who died of a coronary- he had a McDonald's burger in his had. Do they really think that if someone eats one burger that he will drop dead of a coronary? We only eat at McD's about once a month or so. And even so my cholesterol is good, and my good cholesterol is above normal and my bad cholesterol is lower than normal.
There is no doubt that a bad diet high in fats is unhealthy. And it is unhealthy to eat at McD's every day. But I don't think an occasional burger is going to kill you (unless you already have heart disease or something).

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Here's my rant:

1. If you don't love your country, for pete's sake do everyone else a favor and figure out a way to move the hell out of it rather than ******** and moaning about it all the damn time.

2. If you want me to refund your overdraft fees so you can pay your water bill so your kids can live a healthy life in your house filled with Nascar collectibles, don't waste your money on cigarettes, pay per view movies, and liquor and then sit in my office wailing at how the bank is going to cause your water to be turned off.

3. If you want government funded healthcare, don't ***** about higher taxes on cigarettes, alcohol, and foods filled with transfats and sugar. What goes around comes around.

Kathryn

america where the rich prosper and the poor are paid to massage their feet.

Here's another rant - that guy in the mall who gives 20 minute foot massages charges a dollar a minute - and he can't even speak English! Hell, he's making more than I am! And he probably has the FREE FOOT MASSAGE hook up.

gnomon

My rant........

If you want service than pay for it.

P.S. Get off the floor with your laptops!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I heard a wonderful rant today.

I visited the County Treasurer to arrange collection of a pile of money they owe me as the result of a couple successful property tax appeals.
I started ranting about corrupt gov't & high taxes to the tax collecting gal behind the counter. Think I was annoying? Hah! She joined in...
...complaining about how we're taxed too much & how the corrupt & incompetent gov't wastes it. I asked her if her rant was the result
of a special training program to mollify malcontents like me. Nope. She is truly the reluctant tax collector. What a pleasant day it is!

Last edited:

gnomon

Rant 2

People in Delaware are voting for Christine O'Donnell!

What a.........

A babbling.........

Oh my ignorance!

Rakhel

I saw a commercial during the news where there was a dead guy who died of a coronary- he had a McDonald's burger in his had. Do they really think that if someone eats one burger that he will drop dead of a coronary? We only eat at McD's about once a month or so. And even so my cholesterol is good, and my good cholesterol is above normal and my bad cholesterol is lower than normal.
There is no doubt that a bad diet high in fats is unhealthy. And it is unhealthy to eat at McD's every day. But I don't think an occasional burger is going to kill you (unless you already have heart disease or something).

You watched Glenn Beck!!! You...you...you...clown watcher!!!

Rakhel

Here's my rant:

1. If you don't love your country, for pete's sake do everyone else a favor and figure out a way to move the hell out of it rather than ******** and moaning about it all the damn time.
I tried that. They sent me back(not kidding)

2. If you want me to refund your overdraft fees so you can pay your water bill so your kids can live a healthy life in your house filled with Nascar collectibles, don't waste your money on cigarettes, pay per view movies, and liquor and then sit in my office wailing at how the bank is going to cause your water to be turned off.
But your the bank and have all the money

3. If you want government funded healthcare, don't ***** about higher taxes on cigarettes, alcohol, and foods filled with transfats and sugar. What goes around comes around.
But your the bank and have all the money

FluentYank3825

Ironic Idealist
I am fed up with college applications! Why I should have to fill out "over 9000!" applications and have to write like 5-6 essay?!?! Also, why should teachers be giving me so much homework?! Unsympathetic ********.

I feel the same way about scholarship apps. Spending hours writing essays where I only get between $100-200 in awards? Why doesn't my college look at my GPA for crying out loud??

Rakhel

I didn't watch because I wanted to, my husband had it on, wait... How did you know it was Glen Beck? :D

Because sometimes he's funny when he starts yelling and brings out his chalkboard. I got one for you. He is evolving into an inspirational speaker

Kathryn

No need to apologize for watching Glenn Beck. He's entertaining. He's a hell of a lot more entertaining than Keith Olbermann or Rush Limbaugh - and no more biased. If I am going to volunteer to be given biased information, I insist on being entertained in the process!

jonman122

i would rant about stuff but im too busy being tired and bored at work, it isn't motivating enough to get me to rant about it.

i do have one thing i guess, if another girl dates me and cheats on me i think i might just give up girls altogether, this is getting rediculous if you cant stay at least semi faithful then don't even get in a relationship :\

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire

Unfortunately, you'd better get used to it, because that'll be what its like when you're searching for a job later too. I've filled out lots of apps with my resume and written cover letters for each one. I usually never hear back from the places I apply so it feels like a waste of time. 9000 is a lot of work though :) I'm sure it'll be worth it in the long run.

Well, now I'm off to my crappy $8.00 restaurant job where I barely earn enough to pay my rent each month. Off to enjoy all the glamor of being up to my elbows in dirty dishwater and portioning thirty five pounds of chicken out into one and a half ounce bags by hand. At least its all worth it when you see the scowl on the face of the satisfied customer as he complains about how I didn't wipe down the table he wanted to sit at fast enough. Seriously, people treat restaurant employees like they're slaves or uneducated simpletons or something.