• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random Positive Words Thread

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
s-l1600.jpg

Elvis is a legend.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do have envy.
Quoting Bahaollah certainly did not help. I am old, waiting for the reaper to strike. You too are not young. Why envy now. Let us be satisfied by what we have. Don't we have enough?
Worship the Hindu Goddess of Satisfaction, Santoshi Mata. That may help you.
You can choose the fair one or the dark one, the choice is yours. They are the same. :)

images
images

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Why envy now. Let us be satisfied by what we have. Don't we have enough?
Envy is not something I choose to have, it is a feeling I wish I could drop off at the nearest bus depot.
I have too much money and material things but not enough of other things I wish I had.
I don't have what most people have, lots of friends, a family or a husband, so that is where the envy comes in.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
@John53 has gorgeous plumage.

@Aupmanyav is a winner for taking back his stolen symbol. Cheers to him!

I'm not sure that @Subduction Zone and I quite got along at first (I can't remember what we argued over), but since I've gotten to know him better I have tons of respect for him. Also, he's funny -- a major plus.

@Shadow Wolf is a force to be reckoned with.
I think that it was about proper baking techniques.