• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Day 2 of spring...technically the first full day...31 degrees F and I am still trying to figure out what the weatherman was thinking or how he thought it would help this morning when he said "This time last year it was almost 80 degrees"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Day 2 of spring...technically the first full day...31 degrees F and I am still trying to figure out what the weatherman was thinking or how he thought it would help this morning when he said "This time last year it was almost 80 degrees"
A local weather guy here mentioned about a week ago that is was unseasonable cold for this time of year. I think that's going to be the most accurate and obvious statement any weather forecaster can make for the year.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam,

Sooo I was just playing Okami on ps2 and at one part of the game they ask you to draw something on a paper sheet and use it as a mask to fool the demons...Out of a totally non-existent inspiration, I simply said "Meh" and drew a d*ck. Yes I am silly. Don't look at me like that we all have our little silly time once in a while ! D:

What I did not expect is, that later in the game THEY WOULD KEEP the drawing for I don't know the reason...

So now I am much later in the game, in the biggest city, and a girl is drawing d*cks on EVERY WALL AND FLOOR OF THE CITY with chalk !!

I just broke Okami. I feel horrible...BUT I REGRET NOTHING this is so freaking hilarious x''D I just HAD to screen this

Oh my, time to go to bed maybe...Enough sillyness for an entire week !

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is hard to type with your eyes closed and make any sense if you are not a touch typist

see > irjndkkalse eimfmd ppkmdfm mdfik

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think I've ever liked a TV show as much as Dr. Who. And the fact that I want to watch it, I dont' want to quit watching it, and I look forward to the next episode is something that no TV show has done to me yet.
And depending on the scene, David Tennant can be just so adorable and cute (especially when he puts his glasses on (especially when he was walking around with the 3D glasses:D)), or he can be one of the sexiest men alive.:flirt:
Too bad Netflix only has up the season 18 of the original, and hardly any of those 18.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Some missing episodes are listed as "David Tennant specials". I don't know what Netflix does and does not carry as I haven't had it for quite sometime now, but Amazon Instant Video has them all it appears. Now, you'd either have to purchase the full seasons, rent each episode individually or, if you are subscribed to Amazon Prime, you can stream all the episodes free.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I had small medical scare today. One of my new medications caused my bp to rise very suddenly with some scary symptoms. I am glad it was nothing too serious, I mean hypertension is scary enough, but with care it can be controlled.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Some missing episodes are listed as "David Tennant specials". I don't know what Netflix does and does not carry as I haven't had it for quite sometime now, but Amazon Instant Video has them all it appears. Now, you'd either have to purchase the full seasons, rent each episode individually or, if you are subscribed to Amazon Prime, you can stream all the episodes free.
Last time I tried Amazon Prime it didn't stream too well over my connection (DSL). Netflix streams just fine, Hulu only has problems during the commercials, Youtube works OK, but not Amazon Prime. There should be somewhere on the internet I can watch the older episodes though.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I've sold one item in the opening 2 hours. Today is going to be a slow day I think

Nyingjé Tso

Vanakkam,

I'm officially employed in India for the coming months and till next autumn, Yaaaaaay :D
Now I have to do all the complicated and endless paperwork for immigration and stuff ! Yaaaaaaay ! D:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hate my boss and my job. I'm considering quitting so I can get insurance from the state so I can get my knee fixed so I can have more employment options.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm tired and I should be in bed...not typing on my computer
Me too. But when I get I have to go to work, and I don't think I would feel sorry at all if I were to slip, bump into my boss, and knocked her into the fryer.
But how I am going to reminder when I do get to quit that while she is stuck there I am going to be going places. I'm also going to tell her, and others, that I am quitting because I lost my house because she doesn't give me any real hours just get people hating her more than they already do. I'm even going to tell the company gossip and rumor queen (there are actually alot of women that work for this place) of me loosing my house so she can twist it how she twists all stories to make them sound worse and spread the word. And I'm going to call the DM to tell him what to watch for on the cameras (he's been trying to find a way to get rid of her), such as how food is hardly ever wasted there regardless of how long it's been sitting. And I feel like I must do more, and I will probably think of something else to use against her by the time I get around to quitting.

Nyingjé Tso

Vanakkam,

Gaming night with my friends tonight...This is gonna be a great stress breaker to have fun together...
Oh I have to finish to cook before they arrive <___< mini cakes tomato-tuna and zuccini-goat cheese, I have to refrain from eating them ! Arrgh >< I could blame the gunea pig ? ....Nah Charlie is too cute I can't blame him. Guess I'll have to wait...

Draka

Wonder Woman
Still trying to reach my landlord. I swear, if I get an eviction notice for non-payment my head will spin off. Can't rightly pay you if I don't know where you are to pay you.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Holy crap. Finally got a response from landlord as to his whereabouts so I could drop off a rent check. :facepalm: He lives around the corner from my parents...in the neighborhood I grew up in. You can see his front door from my parents' back deck. You know how many times I'm over there in a month??? How many times I could have dropped off the damn rent if I'd only known??? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.