• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
I can honestly say, whoopdeedoo, about the thread hitting 10,000, lol. Oh, this was awhile ago, but i'm not a pedophile morse! i wasn't hitting on you(which would be stupid on a forum, on the internet), i was just curious! and cause noone cares, i'm 22.

Kay

Towards the Sun
I am trying to create a new avatar, but cannot make up my mind.

Oh, and congrats to this random meaningless announcement thread that has gone on so long (though I notice that it's a chat thread more than a meaningless announcement thread). :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I should get to find out if I get to student teach abroad soon. He was supposed to e-mail me today, but he hasn't. I e-mailed him though. Imma just a waiting...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm eating coffee flavored weetbix

I'm drinking weetbix flavored coffee.
icon14.gif

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Tomorrow will be the greatest day ever if my book arrives in the mail and my professor e-mails me back and says I get to student teach abroad. That would be so great, or as the Degrassi kids would say, it would be dynamite. But I think "dynamite" is actually only used as sarcasm...

Status
Not open for further replies.