• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

Obama likes butts!

barack-obama-checking-out-a-16-year.jpg

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/24...cks_Out_16_Year_Old_Girl_Mayara_Tavares_Photo

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I just lost my job at RGIS for something stupid and I couldn't be happier about it because that job just sucked.
Don't worry my dear. RGIS is indeed a horrible job. Infact, the two of us went around the local mall yesteray tell our former clients of what a horrible job RGIS (commonly pronounced "re-gis"(such as Philbin) what a horrible company they are. One person's jaw even hit the floor.)
If you have to option, do not work for RGIS. You will not get raises bases on how high you rank on the food chain (I myself was only a step and a half from upper managment and only got a 50 cent raise the year and a half I was there), you will be treated worse than a piece of crap a coyote drops off a cliff of a ledge, there is no such thing as a sleep cylce, and the job just plainly sucks. I would rather work at McDonalds than RGIS. At least at MkyDee's I would get a raise for a promtion, and harassment would not be tollerated (as it is at RGIS).

My own anouncement is, I am really drunk. I mean...really, really, REALLY drunk. I've caught quite a few spelling errors thus far. I dread seeing how many made it throught to the "post quick reply" button down at the bottom that will make it through.

Oh well, here is to another shot of Captian 100.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The rum will never be "all gone" in MY HOUSE!!!! Nor shall the Jager and Gold, nor Rumplemize.
Nor will beer. There shall always be beer in my house

I had a beer called "Arogant *******" once. My god it was such a strong ale. It scored a 97 in some beer compitition. But damn was it strong. So strong was it, that I don't think I liked it.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here's a poem about Baggins:

He's a very sleepy puppy
He is sleeping on my bed
He's got chocolate hairs and whiskers
And chocolate hairs upon his head

Baggins has a long nose
Yes, Baggins is his name
He's longer than a garden hose
And isn't very tame!

Baggins loves to run and jump
To lick his toes and have a hump

If you had seen him that one night
He would have given you a fright!
Foaming at the mouth, he was
Say, do you know why? Because:
He tried to eat a toad, outside
He barked and barked,
His mouth so wide!
Then he took a big ol' bite
So ferocious for his height!

Now the sleepy puppy lays still
In my blankets without a chill
A sleepy puppy he remains
Dreams of treats is what he gains

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Baggins knows he is the love of my life. :D He knows he is much more special than anyone else at our house. :D I wonder if he thinks of me as a mommy. Since he was a wee little baby, I always held him and let him sleep with me. I wonder about that. I'd love to know what he really thinks of me, but there's no way to tell really. Maybe he only hangs around for the food and the comfy bed, or maybe he really does like being with me. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
We have a new kitty kitty. We rescued her from being run over on the highway. I know some of you might think we should try to find her previous family, but she is really skinny, and even if we find them, I don't want her to go back and live with them, because they clearly weren't taking care of her.

She might be pregnant. O_O

I don't know what we should name her. I hope she didn't just get lost from her home. Maybe her previous family really did love her and she just got lost... but what if we found her home and gave her back to people who don't feed her and don't even care if she runs in the road??

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm cooking a corn on the cob for dinner.

They are only 20 cents at Walmart!! O_O And I'm so egscited. :D

I love a corn on the cob. I might have to cook something else later.

I don't know if the corn on the cob will keep me from being hungry later tonight.

I do have a snickers in the refridgerator. :D I might have that.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Something must be going on at the park close to our home.
I heard fireworks. I am sitting in the office so I am wondering
if it woke up cardero who's sleeping in the other side of the house.
N/M. I hear him in the kitchen talking to the cat.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Something must be going on at the park close to our home.
I heard fireworks. I am sitting in the office so I am wondering
if it woke up cardero who's sleeping in the other side of the house.
N/M. I hear him in the kitchen talking to the cat.

Is he speaking "cat language?"

Meow.

Here's what I say to kitties, in a singing sort of tone:

"Kitty kitty kitty? Meow. Kitty kitty kitty? Meow."

They love it when I sing that to them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.