• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ahh. Haa.. It was raining today. There are tiny frogs again by the pond. I'm glad they live there. Very tiny, yes. Fish in there too. We don't know how they got there.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well, I get to graduate in May, and I MIGHT be lucky enough to do a correspondance course so I can go to the States for a bit in November, but I've opted to skip on the honors year, and instead jump into Masters program and pay local fees. :D

ChrisP says that the honors year is basically to learn how to perfect ones writing, but that I already know how to do that. Besides, I'm making all A's as it is... no reason to gloat, I suppose. ;)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I'm enjoying a nice night of wine, Fringe, and writing my essay :)

I'm surprised there aren't any takers for frubals..... *gasp*

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Baggins is waiting to go to sleep. We will be going to bed shortly.

In other news, my computer is in Toronto time and I didn't even tell it to do that. Now I don't know how to switch it back.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I need more shirts like the one I'm wearing. A black t-shirt that says "Don't MAKE me get my flying monkeys". Where's a Hot Topic when you need one? Oh that's right...an hour and a half drive away :(

Sententia

I need more shirts like the one I'm wearing. A black t-shirt that says "Don't MAKE me get my flying monkeys". Where's a Hot Topic when you need one? Oh that's right...an hour and a half drive away :(

Hah cool:
yhst-13942113699170_2056_45314831

You can make whatever shirt ya like here:
Design Your Own T-shirt Front and Back

Status
Not open for further replies.