• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

not nom

Bj is on a bad mood earlier and brought up the same issue to me again. About me telling what happened to him in this site. He said that I was being over reacting. Made me feel bad. ={

tell him he was underreacting, that'll show him :D

Renji

Ask him if he would want to know about someone he considered a friend on this site if the same thing happened to them. If he would be concerned. Ask him if something happened like that to you if he would talk about it here for support. Then tell him to be grateful for the friends he has and that he has a girlfriend who is so concerned about him. If he gives you anymore flack...send him my way. :slap:
browsing the forum and found this.
hey hey, you make me feel guilty, Draka. I'm really thankful for your concern guys and for all the support. ;) It's just that I don't really want all of you to find out. Because it's a stupid thing that happened.

And to you Seej, I am sorry for shouting at you earlier and talking about this once again (personally). You know, people who are ill or in pain have a tendency to be transformed into a monster. We'll talk about this face to face. That is, if you will still visit me. :D And I appreciate what you did. Telling me the support from you and the pips here. Sorry again hun. Hey, take care of my pc (and my room), ok? :p

Draka

Wonder Woman
browsing the forum and found this.
hey hey, you make me feel guilty, Draka. I'm really thankful for your concern guys and for all the support. ;) It's just that I don't really want all of you to find out. Because it's a stupid thing that happened.

And to you Seej, I am sorry for shouting at you earlier and talking about this once again (personally). You know, people who are ill or in pain have a tendency to be transformed into a monster. We'll talk about this face to face. That is, if you will still visit me. :D And I appreciate what you did. Telling me the support from you and the pips here. Sorry again hun. Hey, take care of my pc (and my room), ok? :p

It's not a stupid thing that happened. It's never stupid when someone is hurt through the carelessness or recklessness of another. It could have been much worse than it was. I know when you're in pain and confined to a bed one can get grouchy and snippy. I get that. I've been there. Just try to catch yourself as you are catching yourself now.

Much luvs :hug:

Renji

It's not a stupid thing that happened. It's never stupid when someone is hurt through the carelessness or recklessness of another. It could have been much worse than it was. I know when you're in pain and confined to a bed one can get grouchy and snippy. I get that. I've been there. Just try to catch yourself as you are catching yourself now.

Much luvs :hug:

aww, thanks. Really hope to get out of this place on Friday. :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I feel quite accomplished. I had a math test yesterday, a college algebra level math class, and I was one of the few students that had confidence taking it. I also managed to fulfill my normal test taking time, which is no longer than 10-15 minutes (sometimes 5 minutes depending on the class and the way the tests are set up), almost always the first one done, and getting an A on the test (I felt exhilarated when a few people where staring at me as I stood up to turn my test in because I finished so quickly), whereas normally I would hesitate with a math test and take a while with them.
I have also gotten over my barrier of having a learned helplessness in math because I have struggled with it from the second grade until recently. I no longer feel like saying "I'm not good at math" is accurate.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I feel quite accomplished. I had a math test yesterday, a college algebra level math class, and I was one of the few students that had confidence taking it. I also managed to fulfill my normal test taking time, which is no longer than 10-15 minutes (sometimes 5 minutes depending on the class and the way the tests are set up), almost always the first one done, and getting an A on the test (I felt exhilarated when a few people where staring at me as I stood up to turn my test in because I finished so quickly), whereas normally I would hesitate with a math test and take a while with them.
I have also gotten over my barrier of having a learned helplessness in math because I have struggled with it from the second grade until recently. I no longer feel like saying "I'm not good at math" is accurate.

That's great, congrats! :D Now you can join the Maths Geeks Club. :p :cool:

Renji

Pain is gone (just for now :( ). Thanks to Se jin's donuts and dad's strawberry juice. My faves. :) And of course, the emo support from RF family. :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's great, congrats! :D Now you can join the Maths Geeks Club. :p :cool:
I'm not quite that good yet, but in a couple years. And then a few years after that I'll end up forgetting it all anyways.:eek: There are only a few formulas a psychologist will actually use, one of which is to figure out someones IQ which is very simply mental age divided by chronological age times 100. There is the figuring of mental age, but, well, that's what they make computers for. There are probabilities and statistics for research, but there are also computer programs to handle all that as well. And even for writing prescriptions as a psychiatrist, doctors often have a chart cheat sheet that gives you dosage based on a patients weight, so there is no math needed.
And because I'm not majoring in chemistry, physics, or engineering things like the quadratic formula will again become a very foreign word to me.

Jinse

Lawrence's other half
Pain is gone (just for now :( ). Thanks to Se jin's donuts and dad's strawberry juice. My faves. :) And of course, the emo support from RF family. :p

Yes I noticed. Your favorites never changed. I can still recall back when we were little. You always give me donuts and the strawberry juice your parents bought you. I remembered that so I brought you some earlier. ^_^
I am now on your home with aunty and uncle. Do not worry. Your computer and room is under my care.

Renji

Yes I noticed. Your favorites never changed. I can still recall back when we were little. You always give me donuts and the strawberry juice your parents bought you. I remembered that so I brought you some earlier. ^_^
I am now on your home with aunty and uncle. Do not worry. Your computer and room is under my care.

Can you bring me burger tomorrow? :D Oh, thanks for the caring thing, btw.

Jinse

Lawrence's other half
Can you bring me burger tomorrow? :D Oh, thanks for the caring thing, btw.

Bj I am not a Mcdonalds crew. hihi. But sure I will.^_^ Beej just want to inform you that you might stay there for three more days. Because of the pain you are feeling they need to observe you. :{ Sorry I forgot to tell you earlier before I left. Can I call you now anyway so that I can tell you further?

Jinse

Lawrence's other half
And Bj I have shown you this before. But you just giggled.

404416_10150726055179377_792524376_12429745_585622189_n.jpg

jinse-albums-random-pictures-picture3652-young-love.jpg

You look like Kathryn's grandson when we were little. ^_^

Last edited:

Renji

Sure Seej. WAIT, I will be the one to call you. Don't worry, doc has told me that one. And yeah Seej. The hair, the eyes and the lips are very similar. OMG, maybe Kathryn is trying to clone me. :D. Such an adorable kid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.