• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I went to the dentist today for the first time in three years. My teeth feel weird being this clean. A couple cavities were found they, which I'm kinda nervous about because I've never had any dental work other a few teeth pulled when I was younger.

I went to the dentist today for the first time in three years. My teeth feel weird being this clean. A couple cavities were found they, which I'm kinda nervous about because I've never had any dental work other a few teeth pulled when I was younger.

I've seen orthodontists and dentists for about eleven years of my life.

Pain in the tooth, that's for sure! :rolleyes:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond

Getting fillings is nothing if you've had teeth pulled (which I have not :D). They just numb you, drill a hole in the cavity and then fill it. Honestly, the worst part is just having the needle with the numbing stuff stuck into your gums; it always feels so weird to me :eek:

Last time I went to the dentist, my teeth cleaning habits at the time included brushing about once or twice a week only, and she told me that I had perfect oral hygiene :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
Brace yourselves...the last two slices of bacon in the house...all sizzling and smelling good and on the way to my plate to keep my eggs company...FELL ON THE FLOOR! :sad4:

You know what's keeping my eggs company now??? Celery. That's right...celery. :(

Draka

Wonder Woman
Five second rule?

(I know...I know...gross...)

Even more gross if you knew the condition of my kitchen floor. Landlords like to go cheap and it seems nothing is cheaper than indoor/outdoor crappy stained carpet. :cover: We've already taken it upon ourselves to rip some of it up and put down tiles, at least in the dining area part. We just haven't gone so far as to exert the energy into moving appliances around to do the rest of the kitchen.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Even more gross if you knew the condition of my kitchen floor. Landlords like to go cheap and it seems nothing is cheaper than indoor/outdoor crappy stained carpet. :cover: We've already taken it upon ourselves to rip some of it up and put down tiles, at least in the dining area part. We just haven't gone so far as to exert the energy into moving appliances around to do the rest of the kitchen.

I'm sorry. :( Hope you have something yummy today to make up for your fallen breakfast.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm sorry. :( Hope you have something yummy today to make up for your fallen breakfast.

Well, I have a few options for dinner tonight and a couple sound pretty good. I can do a turkey roast with Stove Top, potatoes and corn, OR I can do some tilapia and pasta and a vege side. Either one of those would be yummy. :yes:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Brace yourselves...the last two slices of bacon in the house...all sizzling and smelling good and on the way to my plate to keep my eggs company...FELL ON THE FLOOR! :sad4:

You know what's keeping my eggs company now??? Celery. That's right...celery. :(

Maybe the spirits were trying to intervene. Celery is healthier. ;);) (Just kidding, Draka, dropping bacon is a tragedy. I only allow myself to eat 2 slices a week).

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
no, yummy, and also good for the immune system ^^

Kind of like eating your own boogers! :D

(My seven year old has insisted before that it's quite okay to eat boogers. She once said that they tasted like something specific, but doesn't recall what that something is anymore.)

Draka

Wonder Woman

(My seven year old has insisted before that it's quite okay to eat boogers. She once said that they tasted like something specific, but doesn't recall what that something is anymore.)

I'm certainly glad I have a strong stomach, otherwise my lunch would probably be turning about now. :p At least I haven't dropped any of it so far. And if I did all of it could be replaced. :D

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Maybe the spirits were trying to intervene. Celery is healthier. ;);) (Just kidding, Draka, dropping bacon is a tragedy. I only allow myself to eat 2 slices a week).

I wasn't a huge bacon fan until FH came into my life. It's now becoming a staple in my household. But, we're buying turkey bacon too and it's not bad.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I wasn't a huge bacon fan until FH came into my life. It's now becoming a staple in my household. But, we're buying turkey bacon too and it's not bad.

I'm not obsessive about bacon, but I do really like it and it is nice to have a couple slices of the Oscar Mayer microwave bacon with some Egg Beaters for nice breakfasts.

Let me clarify...nice breakfast when you're on a calorie restrictive diet. ;)

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm certainly glad I have a strong stomach, otherwise my lunch would probably be turning about now. :p At least I haven't dropped any of it so far. And if I did all of it could be replaced. :D

The kids are home today with a stomach virus and I'm not feeling well myself. FH is the only one who hasn't gotten sick yet. (Knock on wood.)

Perhaps he's been snacking...

LOL!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm not obsessive about bacon, but I do really like it and it is nice to have a couple slices of the Oscar Mayer microwave bacon with some Egg Beaters for nice breakfasts.

Let me clarify...nice breakfast when you're on a calorie restrictive diet. ;)

Absolutely. You're making me hungry. I've only had crackers today.

not nom

wanna know what my aunt said when she caught me doing that?

"OH YUM, can I have one, too??".

that kinda spoiled the appetite haha. wise woman ^^

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
wanna know what my aunt said when she caught me doing that?

"OH YUM, can I have one, too??".

that kinda spoiled the appetite haha. wise woman ^^

:D I could write some stuff about boogers, but won't, for fear of people finding me even more odder...

Status
Not open for further replies.