• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we all believed in the same thing what would blokes do? There'd be no wars so we would have to think of something else to fight about. Sad isn't it? It's all only been invented out of boredom. Sure we could think of a better use of our time!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
If we all believed in the same thing what would blokes do? There'd be no wars so we would have to think of something else to fight about. Sad isn't it? It's all only been invented out of boredom. Sure we could think of a better use of our time!

Doesn't that make you want to...

... break into song?

Everybody hates Edie Brickell
All my favorite shows are on TV
All the restaurants serve my favorite food
'Cause now everybody's me
Now my apartment's really crowded
'Cause I live there and I'm everybody
Everybody's sleeping with my girl
But, hey, everybody's me

Now everybody's me
Now everybody's me
Now everybody's me
Now everybody's me

Everybody's watching "Married with Children"
Everybody's into beastiality
The stores stopped selling Amstel Light
Everybody loves Charles Manson
Everybody wants to set him free
Everybody's on the parole board

CHORUS

I had to put an end to war
It didn't make a lot of sense to shoot at myself
No more Christians, Jews, Muslims or Amway Salesmen
Just a whole planet of TV addicts
They had to lower all the basketball nets
'Cause everybody's only 5 foot 3
And everybody likes to dress like a monkey

:D

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
It has been snowing for two days now... luckly I don't have to be to work for two more days..... So, SO? I don't know. Just an announcement people! DON'T DRIVE TO SPOKANE RIGHT NOW, IT IS SNOWING!

texan1

I made our plane reservations to visit the inlaws over Christmas and I didn't have to pay for any of the three flights....was able to use frequent flyer miles. Sweet!

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I bought "Happy Feet" on sale at the video store, and this viewing (unlike in the theatre) I'm not embarassed to cry. :)

Sententia

Motivational Poster for RF Regulars hehe

gettin-crap-done.gif

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Sometimes my desk shakes. Nothing else in the room does. I don't understand why it does that... It's really weird... I think it's a haunted desk... O_O Not really... I don't believe in ghosts... But if I did, I might think it was haunted, because it used to be my dad's desk. But he is dead. He died. He is haunting my desk... Why would he do that?

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Sometimes my desk shakes. Nothing else in the room does. I don't understand why it does that... It's really weird... I think it's a haunted desk... O_O Not really... I don't believe in ghosts... But if I did, I might think it was haunted, because it used to be my dad's desk. But he is dead. He died. He is haunting my desk... Why would he do that?

Maybe he's ****** you're using it! Hahaha no I doubt that.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.