• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Don't know about the Jag, never had the desire to wear one, did almost put one through a shock rack once....dang thing had no foot room and when I hit the gas my boot got stuck under the break. Got it out just in time to slam on the brakes....

Poor driving skills these bears have

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I had one of these once....I liked it

2008-nissan-xterra-photo-203950-s-986x603.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nope, lack of foot room in the old Jags..... we're talking late 70s early 80s Jaguar.. it was a known issue....especially if you were an American with big feet

1980-jaguar-xj6-101-1613072150.jpg
never been known over here, must be an American excuse for poor driving.

And you know what they say about bears with big feet?

ChristineM

Premium Member
They only called it unkillable because I wasn't the would be assassin. And I don't have to do anything like drive it off a cliff. I'd just kill it. At least eventually.

I watched it on top gear. Ive seen the sea destroy a bus, tear it to nothing but chassis, the same treatment did nothing to the Toyota except get the seats wet.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I think it is more like Europeans all got tiny womanish feet...probably why you all went to the metric system....to think you were bigger than you actually are.....

Ehm, i am a woman and so have womanish feet... Doh!!!
1.78 meters vs 5ft 10 inches? Pretty sure 1 sounds less than 5

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's supposed to rain on Sunday. It won't make any difference if it does or does not outside of my not gardening on Sunday.