• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Gambrinus

accumulative error
About two weeks ago my doctor burned a nerve by sticking a needle (electrode) in the temple area on the left side of my head, then a radiofrequency current is applied for 60 seconds which is quite painful the doctor even said that it is okay to cuss loudly as most people will do.
The good news is that after a few years of experiencing dizziness and chronic pain I am starting to feel more like a human again. I have had different treatments done that worked but turned out to be very temporary however this time I am hoping to get about 9 months of glorious human feelings.
Yes I might be acting a bit dramatic but it is easy to take for granted what a person gets in life.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hopefully you get a good surgeon and that your insurance will cover a "cold water therapy machine"
I already have one of those, but called a cyrocuff. It's one the best things I've ever had for post knee-surgery. That, and my knee immobilizer that has a locking/unlocking knee hinge.
As for the surgeon, I hope. They were starting to not want to treat me in Indiana, and another arthroscope just really won't do me good.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Just what I need.....fried chicken scented Crocs.
These Crocs Have a Very Original Recipe
KFC-Crocs.jpg
As if Crocs needed any help in managing to create a shoe that is uglier than their godawful ugly shoes. If you can even call them shoes.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just don't break that tibia all the way thru.
Been there done that....2 surgeries.

Speaking of fractures....
Did you know that applying a twisting force to a bone
results in maximum tensile stress at a 45 degree angle
to max shear stress, which is in the plane perpendicular
to the axis of the bone.
Short story...you have to screw the leg bone parts
together, lest they slip past each other, shortening
the leg.

OK, thanks for the advice, I will not do that

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not afraid to wear gay arsched shoes.
(Although mine are in straight colors.)

Mine are black, and gay has nothing to do with it....my knees hate them as soon as they start to recover.....although it is possible that my knees are homophobic..... I have never asked them...maybe that is why the want sneakers so bad as soon as they get to a point where I can actually walk unassisted

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So, last night I did well enough I found out lyft kicks you off after 12 hours.
And this guy gets in my car, I ask him who he's doing, he says "just fine sir, oh, maam, sorry." :D
And I picked up these two pigs (not cops) dodging their wives to go to a strip club with flowers amd a box of gifts.