• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And now......nap time

images

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In 3-4 weeks I'll be scheduled for an electrolysis appointment, for four hours. All the physical pain is endured in my life, it will be but preparation for this (except my first ACL year, which cans work pain that was absolutely terrible).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's time for me to go to bed. No nightmares. They can be daymares tomorrow when I check the "news" or other sources of mental self-abuse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In 3-4 weeks I'll be scheduled for an electrolysis appointment, for four hours. All the physical pain is endured in my life, it will be but preparation for this (except my first ACL year, which cans work pain that was absolutely terrible).
Haven't you seen the movie? It's vampires who have daymares. Or, are you trying to say something? Vampires and wolves must be enemies, ya know.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
On the last Mike Tyson Mystery episode I saw,
he destroyed God, which prevented the Marquis
Of Queensberry from getting his wings.
Then Mike crapped his pants after being unable
to find an all gender bathroom.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'll see your tea and raise you a cup of organic genmaicha brewed from tea leaves and not made from a bag.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Have I mentioned that I *hate* the video universe with it's plethora of incompatible formats? Take a file generated by one program and try to read it into another editing program and if you've sacrificed a pint of blood and bashed your head against a brick wall for 15 minutes, you just might get lucky. Otherwise bleed and bash some more.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Pardon me for misunderstanding.
But isn't Zuckerberg the billionaire who sold out freedom of speech in China, or was that a different billionaire?

It's hard to tell which billionaire is selling out American values to who in this global market. In the Trump world it could be anybody.

Is Zuckerberg now wanting the government to protect him from the problems created by his customers using his product?

That's what it looks like to me. Feel free to correct me if I'm misremembering.

But don't complain that this post isn't random and meaningless. I'm quoting.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But don't complain that this post isn't random and meaningless.

Why would we ever complain about something you do when we do it ourselves.

Oh, wait, humans do such things.

So HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING MEANINGFUL AND NOT RANDOM. SHAME. SHAME AND AGAIN SHAME.