• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My knees both hurt and are tingly numb. Another wonderful consideration I have to make when deciding my next step, which I realized there is actually no reason I can't get to LA or San Francisco if I find a room mate/someone renting a room. And I don't imagine it would take me long at all to find suitable work (assuming I don't get overwhelmed again by so many choices and options like I did in much smaller Bakersfield). Plans, ideas, going places, doing things, but I really do need something done for my knees.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Penguins never come this far south.
Bengal tigers hate all the liberals in Ann Arbor.
We have no mountains in the midwest.

Heard that before, they have no Mountain Lions in New Hampshire either....but they got some big dang cats leaving big dang tracks that look exactly like this...that was following moose tracks.....

8519534a4a3473815cd5268b65fcb4b2.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Personally I'd prefer "There you go again" but I'll take anything that keeps trump busy insulting others rather than taking negative action on a whole host of things.
I just look over the Drudge Report...pick some useless headline...& post it here.
If you're finding some meaning behind them, they you should question your sanity.

Wu Wei

But you won't stop preaching to them about diversity, becoming
woke, global warming, & veganism being good for the planet.
They hate that.

You cannot trust a bengal, or any other cat for that matter, to keep a promise.... or listen long to preachy things or political things or anything else for that matter before they simply wander off.... or pounce..... liberal, conservative, Republicans or Democrat all taste the same to a bengal

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You cannot trust a bengal, or any other cat for that matter, to keep a promise.... or listen long to preachy things or political things or anything else for that matter before they simply wander off.... or pounce..... liberal, conservative, Republicans or Democrat all taste the same to a bengal
All animals have a subtle flavor from their diet, humans included. Those who eat bacon and haggis to excess are tastier to a carnivore than those who eat veg and tofu.

Wu Wei

All animals have a subtle flavor from their diet, humans included. Those who eat bacon and haggis to excess are tastier to a carnivore than those who eat veg and tofu.

There are a lot of vegetarians in India...where they have man-eating tigers....I think they prefer vegetarians actually

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are a lot of vegetarians in India...where they have man-eating tigers....I think they prefer vegetarians actually
If all you can get is vegetarians, then you eat vegetarians. We need to have a formal research project to determine which are more delectable. I of course am too old to be served since my meat is low grade.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Those on the top always want to blame underlings for failures. I read that the decision is human nature when it comes to hierarchical organizations. After all, how many CEOs will "fall on their swords" when something goes terribly wrong? Not many although I do appreciate the few who are will to have the "buck" stop with themselves.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Those on the top always want to blame underlings for failures. I read that the decision is human nature when it comes to hierarchical organizations. After all, how many CEOs will "fall on their swords" when something goes terribly wrong? Not many although I do appreciate the few who are will to have the "buck" stop with themselves.
You don't see me giving non-random non-meaningless
responses to your posts in this thread.
More random....less meaning!

The weld affected zone of 6061-T6 results
in T4 condition, not T0 (which I expected).

Wu Wei

I have a stress fracture of the tibia and now Mrs Wu has a fractured sacrum...slipped on the ice

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have a stress fracture of the tibia and now Mrs Wu has a fractured sacrum...slipped on the ice
Just don't break that tibia all the way thru.
Been there done that....2 surgeries.

Speaking of fractures....
Did you know that applying a twisting force to a bone
results in maximum tensile stress at a 45 degree angle
to max shear stress, which is in the plane perpendicular
to the axis of the bone.
Short story...you have to screw the leg bone parts
together, lest they slip past each other, shortening
the leg.

Last edited:

Gambrinus

accumulative error
And my ACL is very definitely torn, no denying it. Found out as the doctor was pulling and tugging and poking prodding at my knee, when she grabbed behind my shin just below my knee, pulled towards her, and I about jumped through the roof when my shin slid underneath the femur. The cartilage I just assume is given the level of pain. I also had an xray today, so I can get insurance to cover an MRI, and I see the doctor again next week. But, other than getting stuff going with this knee crap, I doubt I stick with this doctor because as I was trying to summarize my history in my knee she interrupted and asked a question that would have been answered anyways had she just shut the **** up.
I had the same thing done to me but I almost punched the doctor, luckily I pulled back and just barely touched his face with my fist and I am fairly muscular. I would have felt really bad if I had hit him.
Hopefully you get a good surgeon and that your insurance will cover a "cold water therapy machine" if they don't cover that you might see if there is a Knight organization in your area and get a free used machine.
I hope you don't mind my unsolicited advice.