• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Today's word of the day is a good one

Definitions for kyoodle
  1. to bark or yelp noisily or foolishly; yap.
Origin of kyoodle

Kyoodle began as and still may be an Americanism. The word has no distinguished etymology (except for the vague label Imitative), which exactly fits the verb and also one of its noun meanings: mutt, noisy dog. Some distinguished American authors have used the word, however, including John Steinbeck, John O’Hara, and Sinclair Lewis. Kyoodle entered English in the late 19th century.

Which leads me to another word for the day

Yodel
practice a form of singing or calling marked by rapid alternation between the normal voice and falsetto.

But I will admit I was thinking this

71s%2BpG7eJTL._SL1200_.jpg

Wu Wei

Why is my stomach upset every time I eat...lunch and dinner...and then I get so sleepy I can hardly stay awake.....no matter what it is...or how much

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member
Why is my stomach upset every time I eat...lunch and dinner...and then I get so sleepy I can hardly stay awake.....no matter what it is...or how much
Its time we had synthetic alternatives. It cannot be impossible, bunch of rubber bands and stuff.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She's been trying to get me on a ocean cruise for years.....so far the closet she has gotten me was this in Norway

23659660_10103520820454487_3314059213056595157_n.jpg
Cruises are awful. I reluctantly went on one once. (To stay married.)
These boats have you trapped most of the time. And they're filled
with elderly over-fed slow moving people. You'd hate it.....maybe.

Wu Wei

Cruises are awful. I reluctantly went on one once. (To stay married.)
These boats have you trapped most of the time. And they're filled
with elderly over-fed slow moving people. You'd hate it.....maybe.

I'd hate it...most defiantly... from a bears perspective....after a day or so there no sport in confined, elderly, overfed, slow moving, people :D

A co-worker went on a kind of second honeymoon cruise with his wife.... got to his room and wondered why there were railings all around the bed.... then the ship sailed straight into a Hurricane and he found out why there were railings all around the bed. Then you get to your mega-touristy destination and follow the group around like sheep being herded...then jump back on the boat and off you go again.....nope...did not like any part of his description of the cruise

I liked the jet boat tour in Norway, but it was one day and part of that, at the northern end of the tour, you were off the boat looking at a glacier..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm about to go to war. With bermuda grass. Again. The war has and will last longer than Afghanistan and might rival the 100 year's war. But such is the fortunes of war.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My brother has a friend, he's a pretty cool guy, but holy **** he believes some wonky wacky things. Like RH- negative people being aliens, which makes my dad an alien, which makes me half alien! :eek: