• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And now I'm going to have to inevitably think for a good minute of how to thoroughly roast myself about this RH- thing, the vaginal/phallic nature of xenomorph, and me being trans. I don't know how I'll do it, but if you hear of a great outcry in California from Liberals taking offense over a trans alien joke, you'll know I succeeded.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The side of my chest hurts and is sore from coughing. This weekend won't be so much of a LARP weekend for me as it will be a dedication to my arts.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Poison ivy pogrom!

Poison Ivy is evil......it is a scourge that should be erased...the world must be cleansed of this poison ivy scourge.....then when that's done....mosquitoes....they to must be obliterated....and then...bacon......that to must be erased from the world

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Poison Ivy is evil......it is a scourge that should be erased...the world must be cleansed of this poison ivy scourge.....then when that's done....mosquitoes....they to must be obliterated....and then...bacon......that to must be erased from the world
Eat bacon.
Natural mosquito repellant.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Poison ivy has one use....
It can test for being a minion of Satan.
If the subject isn't allergic, then he/she is
under Satan's protection, & in His service.

Wu Wei

Poison ivy has one use....
It can test for being a minion of Satan.
If the subject isn't allergic, then he/she is
under Satan's protection, & in His service.

hmmm.... didn't know that.....just the same...kill all poison ivy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Bacon is pure distilled EVIL!!!!!!!

There's even a movie about how sinfully delicious bacon is.
7ce1f0eb4bbd1bd131d558e7303b2797--barbara-stanwyck-vintage-tv.jpg

Wu Wei

Now you do.
So where's my <informative> frubal?

It is kind of like positive plus negative
Bacon is good = -10
Poison Ivy helps point out Satan's minions = +10
(-10) + (+10) = 0

So the end result...no frubal for you

and just so you know a shameless request for frubal = -10 so you are currently in the negative

Wu Wei

Went to my local deli to get a delicious and nutritious vegie wrap on wheat. As I stood there in line I saw a sign they had put up that said.....add bacon for $1.00....you may be surprised that I did not go for it...I decided to not turn my delicious and nutritious vegie wrap on wheat in to a vile and disgusting wrap of overly salty greasy death......

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Went to my local deli to get a delicious and nutritious vegie wrap on wheat. As I stood there in line I saw a sign they had put up that said.....add bacon for $1.00....you may be surprised that I did not go for it...I decided to not turn my delicious and nutritious vegie wrap on wheat in to a vile and disgusting wrap of overly salty greasy death......
In spite of the call to vice by some, I salute your virtue.