• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That just reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman was sitting and his computer and yelled for him mom to bring the bathroom to him.
I may now be stuck with a mental image of you and Turk as construction paper cut outs.:p
th

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Today was a bit of a hassle with the limited transportation thing. I dropped my mom off at work, went to my first appointment, got home, I was thinking that I had about a half-hour before I had to leave to pick her up, and next thing I knew my niece was hollering at me that my mom was off work.:oops:
I also contacted a group that is supposed to help with setting up and establishing small businesses. And to be honest, one of my main concerns is the whole interstate commerce thing, because I wouldn't mind taking a sizeable cut in selling prices just so people click the "buy now" button on my rebuilt stuff before they do other people's rebuilt stuff.

Wirey

Fartist
I hate one of my coworkers so badly that it's tempting to sleep with his wife just so I can discuss it with him. And she assures me it's a possibility.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's official. No case worker job for me, again.
Although I did actually come across an IT job at the local library. Too bad I can't go around clubbing everybody else who applied for the job, push them down some steps, throw them in front of trucks, or other means to assure that I do get this job.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mittelschmerz are no fun, no fun at all. Hate them. Hurts. Oh, and I'm apparently having an allergic reaction to something as I'm having an issue with hives. Itchy all over. I think it may be the fabric softener I last used. I switched brands from Snuggle to Downy and now I'm an itchy mess. :(

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ARGH!!!!

I keep telling myself all I have to do is get through today and then I'm on vacation...... and you know what....I am still not sure I will make it to the end of the day...... and the first day back...I will be right back in the same boat.......... blech

Draka

Wonder Woman
Currently rewashing my sheets. Have a load of clothes in the dryer now that I already rewashed this morning. I'm hoping this is an issue with Downy because that is the only thing that has changed recently that might explain my hives and the intense itching. If rewashing everything doesn't help matters then I have no idea what is giving me hives. :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Currently rewashing my sheets. Have a load of clothes in the dryer now that I already rewashed this morning. I'm hoping this is an issue with Downy because that is the only thing that has changed recently that might explain my hives and the intense itching. If rewashing everything doesn't help matters then I have no idea what is giving me hives. :(
If you have Downey in your sheets, you're lucky you only have hives!
th

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
ARGH!!!!

I keep telling myself all I have to do is get through today and then I'm on vacation...... and you know what....I am still not sure I will make it to the end of the day...... and the first day back...I will be right back in the same boat.......... blech
This is for you, @Wu Wei

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And now I know @Buttercup is a Princess and a star ship captain which I found out part way through this at about 3:12..

For those that don't know, CBS is trying to shut down various fan-produced Star Trek efforts after allowing them for years on end Star Trek: Axanar is the first to be attacked.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I know what would make you feel better........seafood!!!!
th

WHAT!!!!! so you're trying to kill me with HIGH CHOLESTEROL!!!! Is that IT!!!!! well thank you VERY much....FOR NOTHING!!!..... I was just starting to feel a little less grumpy but NOW!!!

grumpy-bear.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
WHAT!!!!! so you're trying to kill me with HIGH CHOLESTEROL!!!! Is that IT!!!!! well thank you VERY much....FOR NOTHING!!!..... I was just starting to feel a little less grumpy but NOW!!!

grumpy-bear.jpg
What if I tell you he's a vegan?
(A well fed vegan.)