• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Neuralink is one of many groups working on linking the nervous system to computers, efforts aimed at [turning humans into the Borg]
The borg requires nanobots to function. Is Elon Musk also developing blood cell sized self reproducing nanobots? That would do the trick.
giphy.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm sleepy....nighty night all

In a dream last night I was in a literal war zone just trying to survive. I think I need to stop paying any attention to the news even the minimal amount I do on various news web sites (no TV, no radio, no print media)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm finally getting around to reading Amne Rice's erotic Sleeping Beauty trilogy. She's still asleep and Prince Charming's idea of foreplay is guiding his sword under her dress and slicing it open. And he's a real dom, not like that weanie on 50 Shades of Grey who's idea of punishment would have me asking if he's punishing or trying a new way of tickling.:blush:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In a dream last night I was in a literal war zone just trying to survive. I think I need to stop paying any attention to the news even the minimal amount I do on various news web sites (no TV, no radio, no print media)
I quit looking at one of my ticker feed thingies because it's all either rubbish, how much Republicans hate those not like them, amd how this celebrity or that one doesn't really seem to acknowledge gender dysphoria as the medical thing it is and don't think a doctor should be able to treat certain individuals who just can't know they are trans but can definitely know if they want to get their head clobbered in or possibly get shot at or blown up by a landmine.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

I don't get it. He was wearing a costume of the kind he wore during The Wall concerts, where he's playing a role. He's not a fascist.
I hate gatekeepers, but if your going to say this dumb **** then just leave and go and let everyone who recognizes Pink enjoy it.
The person who shared the video accused Waters of "imitating a Nazi."
People need to learn about the artist and what's going on before opening their dumb mouth. Pink is unhinged, unstable, psychotic, you never know what drugs he'llbe on and he's clearly a fascist.
But the say stuff like this?
Waters is being investigated on suspicion of "incitement of the people," police in Berlin said. His costume at last week's show in Berlin was "deemed capable of violating the dignity of the victims, as well as approving, glorifying or justifying the violent and arbitrary rule of the Nazi regime in a way that disrupts public peace," a police spokesperson said.
Though I have to admit, after Trump and his insurrection that scene has become a bit frightening seeing in it what we're seeing today.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
@Sgt. Pepper
I tried to PM you but couldn't. I remembered you said something about doing volunteer work helping people who are getting out of Christianity. Gotta link or name to share so I can join?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I hate gatekeepers, but if your going to say this dumb **** then just leave and go and let everyone who recognizes Pink enjoy it.

People need to learn about the artist and what's going on before opening their dumb mouth. Pink is unhinged, unstable, psychotic, you never know what drugs he'llbe on and he's clearly a fascist.
But the say stuff like this?

Though I have to admit, after Trump and his insurrection that scene has become a bit frightening seeing in it what we're seeing today.

umm... there is no one named Pink in Pink Floyd..... Pink is someone completely different
64633699-11437787-Show_stopping_Pink_43_opted_for_a_pop_of_color_in_a_vibrant_red_-a-99_1668663851606.jpg