• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
348836831_2345969762230329_5776146502492199944_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've slowed down and started feeling like I've learned hardly anything of Japanese. But I continually understand more pieces and bits amd entire expressions when watching something Japanese amd my last two pages if notes, which includes Kanji, has scant English in it.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
You matter. Everyone remember to floss tonight. Keep those teeth healthy. Make your dentist cry.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You matter. Everyone remember to floss tonight. Keep those teeth healthy. Make your dentist cry.

Too late for that for me. I sinned dentally when young and am paying for it. I have paid enough, after insurance, for various dentists to have an expensive vacation at my expense.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Too late for that for me. I sinned dentally when young and am paying for it. I have paid enough, after insurance, for various dentists to have an expensive vacation at my expense.
Such a kind man to love those awful dentists! You have exchanged some of your teeth for greater spiritual advancement. I admire you.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hmm..... if you asked AI if it wanted to kill all humans.... would it actually tell you...or would it lie

bender-futurama.gif

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm..... if you asked AI if it wanted to kill all humans.... would it actually tell you...or would it lie
Everything AI says is always a guess neither honesty nor dishonesty. In some cases it can be manipulated to speak a person's truth or lie but cannot really lie.....yet.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know, I have never known anyone, or heard of anyone, named Griswoldio Vanderdoodle