• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your ignorance makes Martians cry.
source.gif

That's only because they got to close to you oh fetid one...that ... and they are sissies

other than that.....

a89352aba897bf81ea9c2240dfd55fd2.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
and now....as much as MANY of you don't deserve it...... Goodnight RF...wherever you are

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Disappointed...
I've just spent two and a half days preparing for a stomach and colon scoping. Eating the blandest, most tasteless food ever. Having blood tests, covid tests, and with a quick phone call from the hospital its postponed. Spunds like the doctor has covid or some chest infection.

But the good.news is. My chicken and white rice last meal has turned into an awesome curry that i am currently enjoying ad i write this post.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Whose protesting...don't see me walking around carrying signs chanting...well...ok...there was that one time

C4z02AZVMAEII4i.jpg
Dogs don't have to demand (at least from the good humans). Dog's are entitled. The worst humans? Well, LOCK THEM UP.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Revoltingest - "This is Your Life". You were supposed to be Hispanic. And they don't even care where you are from. That must be a mega-downer. And that site includes a video from Willie on Scottish independence and who should run the free Scotland.

SCOT TO KNOW

Mystery over Scots birthplace of The Simpsons icon Groundskeeper Willie cleared up

But writer and showrunner Mike Reiss, who helped bring him to life, revealed zero thought went into where he was born.

And he confessed that Willie was supposed to be Hispanic but he was turned into a Scot at the very last moment.

Mike said: “Forty five seconds. That’s how much thought went into making Groundskeeper Willie Scottish.
“In one episode we said Willie is from Glasgow and in another we said he’s from Aberdeen. Why? Because we didn’t give a c**p. But people in Glasgow and Aberdeen care deeply.”

In his autobiography Mike said: “Poet Lord Byron was from Aberdeen. Scientist Lord Kelvin was from Glasgow.

“But these towns are fighting over bragging rights for a drunken cartoon character who lives in a shack.”
He referred to himself as Glasgow’s ugliest man in 1997.

But years later he woke from a footie-themed dream and hollered “Go Aberdeen”.

He also revealed he’s the spitting image of the fictional Aberdeen Strangler serial killer.

While in 2012 he suddenly claimed he was from Orkney.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
@Revoltingest - "This is Your Life". You were supposed to be Hispanic. And they don't even care where you are from. That must be a mega-downer. And that site includes a video from Willie on Scottish independence and who should run the free Scotland.

SCOT TO KNOW

Mystery over Scots birthplace of The Simpsons icon Groundskeeper Willie cleared up

But writer and showrunner Mike Reiss, who helped bring him to life, revealed zero thought went into where he was born.

And he confessed that Willie was supposed to be Hispanic but he was turned into a Scot at the very last moment.

Mike said: “Forty five seconds. That’s how much thought went into making Groundskeeper Willie Scottish.
“In one episode we said Willie is from Glasgow and in another we said he’s from Aberdeen. Why? Because we didn’t give a c**p. But people in Glasgow and Aberdeen care deeply.”

In his autobiography Mike said: “Poet Lord Byron was from Aberdeen. Scientist Lord Kelvin was from Glasgow.

“But these towns are fighting over bragging rights for a drunken cartoon character who lives in a shack.”
He referred to himself as Glasgow’s ugliest man in 1997.

But years later he woke from a footie-themed dream and hollered “Go Aberdeen”.

He also revealed he’s the spitting image of the fictional Aberdeen Strangler serial killer.

While in 2012 he suddenly claimed he was from Orkney.
I don't know if it is possible for me to care less about this...