• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The holes have eyes.......

7675682E-E470-4A34-B5C128D835C02124_source.jpg

CVHgW7zVAAA67gH.png
Don't tell me that you're one of those New York hipster foodies!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Don't want to burst your bubble, but the amount of money you spend has no bearing n how much you pay @Revoltingest his greedy little fetid palm sticks out for the same exact amount every single time...and you are expected to pay up....no excuses
Tax write offs and business expenses. Food, gas, internet, phone, Spotify, whatever is a related expense.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No, I think what's going on is that back in Indiana,
your kinfolk said: "Wolf, move away from here."
Then said: "Californy is the place you ought'a be."
So you loaded up your Camry, & you moved to Beverly...Hills that is."
Swimm'n pools...movie stars...Kardashians....foodies...hipsters.
I needed a Granny to sic on that bozo who front ended my Camry.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Good news: Brake problems are the rear brakes need the shoes cleaned and aligned. I'm having the tire place do that.
**** news: Rear struts are blown. More car maintenance is required.
The "lemonade" out of this is I was wanting to upgrade the suspension. Just not yet.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tax write offs and business expenses. Food, gas, internet, phone, Spotify, whatever is a related expense.

But he is taking right out of your taxes....... believe me, I know...@Revoltingest is insidious with the help of the US government..... their hands are deep in your pockets