• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've still have never seen one of those.

What about a royal flush like this

royal-style-gold-toilet-5.jpg

Wait till @Revoltingest sees that......he'll be so jealous

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That won't work for a failing switch.
Just suck it up. I'm getting old things replaced and taking my car into the land of tuners to up the fuel efficiency, making the pile of car expenses receipts larger and leaving you to be the sole supporter of Revoltingest.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm about to start cleaning my car.
This time around it includes bug and tar remover because my car needs it bad. A hand wash to better detail a few areas. And a fresh wax job because my car isn't reflective enough to use to put my makeup on.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Still with the booms but infrequent tonight - just often enough to annoy the dog.

Today I downloaded well over 10 hours of fireworks videos to start systematic desensitization very soon.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Saying that Swiss cheese has "eyes" instead of "holes" is.....
....what a "foodie" would say....the kind of person who takes
phone photos of ethnic dishes to send to other foodies.
Are you becoming a hipster?
I've been using the correct word eye since we still had to learn stuff in books, long before foodies and hipsters and cameras on a phone.
I think the PC bug really did get to you if you're slipping on grammatical accuracy and correctness.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been using the correct word eye since we still had to learn stuff in books, long before foodies and hipsters and cameras on a phone.
I think the PC bug really did get to you if you're slipping on grammatical accuracy and correctness.
No, I think what's going on is that back in Indiana,
your kinfolk said: "Wolf, move away from here."
Then said: "Californy is the place you ought'a be."
So you loaded up your Camry, & you moved to Beverly...Hills that is."
Swimm'n pools...movie stars...Kardashians....foodies...hipsters.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That won't work for a failing switch.
Just suck it up. I'm getting old things replaced and taking my car into the land of tuners to up the fuel efficiency, making the pile of car expenses receipts larger and leaving you to be the sole supporter of Revoltingest.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but the amount of money you spend has no bearing n how much you pay @Revoltingest his greedy little fetid palm sticks out for the same exact amount every single time...and you are expected to pay up....no excuses