• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That picture would be way scarier to take than this.
_108120026_sharktwo.jpg

Scary but..

I've swum with bigger

5000.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I dunno, them whale sharks are imposing, as they say, size matters.

But like mommy bear and her carpet monkeys, so sweet...
Whale sharks do not normally go after people. Size is there, but mamma bear attacks are generally and typically why a bear encounter between a bear and human is fatal.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Whale sharks do not normally go after people. Size is there, but mamma bear attacks are generally and typically why a bear encounter between a bear and human is fatal.

Ive been up close to whale sharks, the feeling is awe. A bear with cubs i would watch from a distance, preferably with a tv camera and a couple of thousand miles between us... But still aweet

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm going to laugh really hard if Trump gets Gored out of office (that's what I'm calling it because it sounds better than Clintoned out).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How did Mozart feel about bagpipes?

Loved em' thought they were superior to all other instruments, except for the didgeridoo.....that is why neither ever appeared in any of his symphonies. they were not worthy