• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Over the course of this pandemic I have basically used my new found California financial privilege to make fewer stops when shopping and pay for the convenience of making fewer stops. As California for me has saving dollars as the goal rather than Indiana mandating I save every penny I can.
How this played out today was me needing a new toothbrush, and instead of going to Dollar General or the 99 Cent store for one, I got one (two pack, actually) at Target since I was already there.
I discovered a whole new world of toothbrushes, all sorts of odd and strange and weird and queer tootchbrushes for people who are not poor but not rich. Like charcoal tootchbrushes. And vibrating tooth brushes. And floss toothbrushes. I never knew shopping for a toothbrush coupd take so long, but it apparently does when the choice is more than colors.
Yes, having a little money opens up all kinds of opportunities for purchasing choices...;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The problem is....which is the least idiotic........you know, I'm tired of voting for the one I think will do the least damage.....but I don't think that it is possible to make that distinction......so I can't even do that now.....
WOW. You don't see all the utter and despicable damage trump has done?

It's just I guess another example of why the USA will be humiliated and brought to its knees until people wake up.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I discovered a whole new world of toothbrushes, all sorts of odd and strange and weird and queer tootchbrushes for people who are not poor but not rich. Like charcoal tootchbrushes. And vibrating tooth brushes. And floss toothbrushes. I never knew shopping for a toothbrush coupd take so long, but it apparently does when the choice is more than colors.
We know why you girlies buy those.
TMI.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
uNSdmMJ.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
baloney......not enough switches on the Woman side of it....would be closer to this...especially if they are Chinese

landscape-1436388569-kozloduy-nuclear-power-plant-control-room-of-unit-5.jpg

Reminds me of this scene and the potentially disastrous consequences which can result if things aren't set just quite right.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
New French road sign that is hoped will shock speeders into slowing down

speed-limit-shock-sign.jpg

It reads “Do not brake! There are still around 30 children left to kill.”