• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What did I miss around here?

Well @Revoltingest tried, and failed, what he called a hostile takeover which amounted to him trying to sell haggis in the RF cafeteria. @sun rise spent hours chasing his tail. @Shadow Wolf tried to turn up the heat in the hallowed halls of RF, incase there was a snowman invasion. @Dan From Smithville spent most of his time hiding in his hutch because things don't stick to his fur. @Brickjectivity...well....was throwing bricks and claiming it was all for science. I have been busy with pick-a-nick basket inspections. And there has been the occasional mysterious mauling that no one seems to know anything about...so..I guess....business as usual

source.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well @Revoltingest tried, and failed, what he called a hostile takeover which amounted to him trying to sell haggis in the RF cafeteria. @sun rise spent hours chasing his tail. @Shadow Wolf tried to turn up the heat in the hallowed halls of RF, incase there was a snowman invasion. @Dan From Smithville spent most of his time hiding in his hutch because things don't stick to his fur. @Brickjectivity...well....was throwing bricks and claiming it was all for science. I have been busy with pick-a-nick basket inspections. And there has been the occasional mysterious mauling that no one seems to know anything about...so..I guess....business as usual

source.gif
IOW, the usual.