• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He could stop short at only 2400 miles,
& I'd be willing to stab him with sharp objects.
It's ever so wonderful to have such as kind and open invitation to enjoy your hospitality. It warms the cockles of my heart.
Thank you.
THANK YOU.
THANK YOU.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Fitty cents.

Fitty Cent

dd031b9c5d1b6eba4a691cd89c954255aae787f2

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nothing beats a Sunday afternoon nap when you wake up and realize that the ship you were on was just rocked by an explosion that would sink it and realize it was just a dream and dinner awaits.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So, apparently being honest about how ****ed up conservative your high school education was gets you caked out as a liar. Makes me even more glad to no longer live in Indiana where crap that has does indeed go on. Or did about 20 years ago.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"SAG"...so that's what it's really called.
Yup. I myself thought, for a long time, it was Film Actors Guild. Such dastardly devious delinquents. They should be honored with he most highest honor: beheaded so they can live forever as heads in a jar, forever preserving their comical greatness.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yup. I myself thought, for a long time, it was Film Actors Guild. Such dastardly devious delinquents. They should be honored with he most highest honor: beheaded so they can live forever as heads in a jar, forever preserving their comical greatness.
You reminded me of the "Quatloos" ST:TOS episode.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
So, apparently being honest about how ****ed up conservative your high school education was gets you caked out as a liar. Makes me even more glad to no longer live in Indiana where crap that has does indeed go on. Or did about 20 years ago.
Still does.
Just more subtle about it.