• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And then there's the old saying "In Facebook: veritas"

82279171_2848441291939583_1918448637130571776_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Last night I saw the word bong on CNN. That was all it took to have me giggling like a teen who hears the word penis. :D

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm being forced to watch a movie called "Fast and Furious 7".

It's pouring cold rain, and Doug has the TV blasting.

Roadrunner cartoons have better plot development and characters. I just watched a bunch of hotrods get dropped out of a military plane with parachutes.:rolleyes:
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Roadrunner cartoons have better plot development and characters. I just watched a bunch of hotrods get dropped out of a military plane with parachutes.

Especially the fan film where the coyote finally catches the roadrunner. I've posted this before, but if it's new to you (and you don't mind a certain word being uttered), enjoy:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm being forced to watch a movie called "Fast and Furious 7".

It's pouring cold rain, and Doug has the TV blasting.

Roadrunner cartoons have better plot development and characters. I just watched a bunch of hotrods get dropped out of a military plane with parachutes.:rolleyes:
Tom
Meet the writer for your movie.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Especially the fan film where the coyote finally catches the roadrunner. I've posted this before, but if it's new to you (and you don't mind a certain word being uttered), enjoy:

Not new, but I still enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, my ear buds didn't filter out the movie.
I just took the dogs out for a walk. Even they preferred a cold rain to this movie.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not new, but I still enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, my ear buds didn't filter out the movie.
I just took the dogs out for a walk. Even they preferred a cold rain to this movie.
Tom
What you write about is known to me. My wife and I find a narrow range of things to watch that we both like. But she leaves the room when I watch the Simpsons. And she watches things while exercising that I find at best boring.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm making the fruit part of my breakfast for the next few days. It's composed of mostly apples because they're relatively ripe with some raspberries and blueberries for juice. Then add ginger and cinnamon and nuke until hot, stir and taste.

Then I'll be adding some to my breakfast yogurt and oat bran until they run out. I might supplement this with bananas if the spirit moves me.

Yum.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
we got 5 inches of snow
Mrs Wu goes to the Y to run on Sunday mornings
I say, I better get up and clear the driveway before you go
she says no need, I will just push the snow to the side
I say that never works and just makes in harder, I'll go clear the Driveway
she insist there is no need
so I say...ok, I'll eat breakfast and then go clear it
she says ok and leaves
15 minutes later she comes back in the house because it is hard to get out and is upset I have not cleared the driveway

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
That sounds like somebody is using the double bind on you. Hmm. I hope they were kidding you. If not...well. Good luck.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
we got 5 inches of snow
Mrs Wu goes to the Y to run on Sunday mornings
I say, I better get up and clear the driveway before you go
she says no need, I will just push the snow to the side
I say that never works and just makes in harder, I'll go clear the Driveway
she insist there is no need
so I say...ok, I'll eat breakfast and then go clear it
she says ok and leaves
15 minutes later she comes back in the house because it is hard to get out and is upset I have not cleared the driveway
You just don't learn.

It doesn't matter what she says.
It matters what she will say.

Wu Wei

That sounds like somebody is using the double bind on you. Hmm. I hope they were kidding you. If not...well. Good luck.

ahh it's easy...you just sit there quietly and eat breakfast......she gets fed up and then goes and gets her car out of the driveway...... then when done, go clear the driveway....since she is already upset, it will not get worse.....maybe next time she will actually realize I know what I am talking about....but that is doubtful

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My life does not have Mrs. Wu in it and for that I'm grateful (outside of the times I could really use acupuncture, of course).

Wu Wei

Well you can always go to her office for acupuncture if you like.....its only about 3000 miles