• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
th

You know the world's ending when everybody's got that look from the back alley glasses scene.
14968748._SY540_.jpg
I love the Hot Rod, and to me he'll always be of the top best of what he did as a wrestler, but he really sucked in that movie. As did pretty much everybody else in. And I really like a few other actors in it. They Sucked, is what they really did.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder if I work on my anger to not show it as much over "lesser" things, such as road rage, would it enable me to have more of it when it would be a good thing? Such as if someone asked me for $20, I say no, they hit me in the face with pie, will I get "extra hulk mad" enough to take the remnants of the pie, and bash their face hard enough with cream and an aluminum liner to shatter bones, dislodge teeth, and cause major bruising?
I think it's a fair exchange. :D

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I wonder if I work on my anger to not show it as much over "lesser" things, such as road rage, would it enable me to have more of it when it would be a good thing? Such as if someone asked me for $20, I say no, they hit me in the face with pie, will I get "extra hulk mad" enough to take the remnants of the pie, and bash their face hard enough with cream and an aluminum liner to shatter bones, dislodge teeth, and cause major bruising?

I'm sure the universe will work around it either way. Act mad at everything, and you will start to feel bad at people responding all friendly to you and being like "What'd I do?" But train yourself to be a saint, and the universe will unleash about 10 new members to greatly test your patience while you try to stay calm.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Being savagely beaten by some hot guy like Leonardo Di Caprio is a kink of mine...:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But train yourself to be a saint,
Then I could be the Matron Saint of Weed and Dark Art. Our Cathedrals and Monasteries might frighten some, but my followers are among the most chill, laid back, and down to earth people out there. Your intestines may be removed though, in one or multiple mediums of their art however, your face worn as a mask, and anywhere you want to sit is skulls, bones, demons, Xenomorphs, and other such creatures, which also decorate everything. And if you don't use cannabis, don't worry. They'll be smoking enough that even in a large room there will be more than enough second hand smoke density

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Then I could be the Matron Saint of Weed and Dark Art. Our Cathedrals and Monasteries might frighten some, but my followers are among the most chill, laid back, and down to earth people out there. Your intestines may be removed though, in one or multiple mediums of their art however, your face worn as a mask, and anywhere you want to sit is skulls, bones, demons, Xenomorphs, and other such creatures, which also decorate everything. And if you don't use cannabis, don't worry. They'll be smoking enough that even in a large room there will be more than enough second hand smoke density

After careful analysis of your submission, you have been determined to be very well suited to the following careers:
  1. painter
  2. script writer
  3. novelist
  4. game designer
  5. tattoo artist
  6. S&M whore house madam

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Being savagely beaten by some hot guy like Leonardo Di Caprio is a kink of mine...:p
Is he capable of beating anyone up? :p
You may be hard pressed to find anyone more capable of savagely beating you up.
cf368ee638aaf3345c4e78bbdecc504c

And he would most definitely enjoy it. I don't find him that attractive, but when it comes to savage beatings there are none better.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
After careful analysis of your submission, you have been determined to be very well suited to the following careers:
  1. painter
  2. script writer
  3. novelist
  4. game designer
  5. tattoo artist
  6. S&M whore house madam

And if she starts to go down that path but changes her mind, she can be a TV evangelist.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

And he would most definitely enjoy it. I don't find him that attractive, but when it comes to savage beatings there are none better.
Mmm.. Ja...I like :yum::yum:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Who is this interesting erotic prey? :p name

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
  1. painter
  2. script writer
  3. novelist
  4. game designer
  5. S&M whore house madam
I've never cared for painting much, but I like colored pencils and markers, and 2 - 4 I'm good at as far as the creativity and being able to get it down. Every once in awhile I'll get published, featured, displayed, whatever, and while that's good, I also have yet to make a cent as far as making a career goes.
And I might look into professional photography, as I go to state parks or attractions here and I get people wanting me to take their pictures. And I hated it the last time because I wasn't feeling well, but I didn't want to be an ***. I normally like enjoying people lining up, but definitely not at all that last time. They were people who wouldn't leave me alone, and they weren't bringing me that satisfaction they normally would.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
  1. painter
  2. script writer
  3. novelist
  4. game designer
  5. tattoo artist
  6. S&M whore house madam
I forgot to include 5 would be interesting, Sexually I'm not very dominate at all, but if the sex isn't for me and I'm on business, them ladies have work to do! (and I would love the first time I'd get to humiliate a guy who calls my ladies "*****es" :D)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And then there's Khal Drogo. He may leave overall a few more identifiable remains of your body, but he's still really damn good at delivering savage beatings. Partly because he is a savage, lol. But, I think he looks way better, especially with his hair down.
71LcUDSGg%2BL._SY679_.jpg