• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Was that the title of it?:p
Those are all pretty much what he talked about in that special. Except he really didn't joke about transsexuals. Not as far as I could tell, anyways. He did joke about Caitlyn Jenner proving she's another crap female driver when she killed someone behind the wheel. And then he went into what was basically a "**** you joke" to the offended crowd about Bruce going to the doctor, and IMO it just seemed like he was trying harder to focus on sticking the blade of the knife in as far as he could before twisting and it came off too much of that and not enough joke to be that funny.
But I have always thought it a good "intro bit" to begin discussion on the pains and frustrations of having to go through with all that. So painful it motivates some to run away from it so fast and hard they win Olympic gold in the process. (I think I'm "allowed" to say that, it didn't involve any single words though so I don't know)
That's the special I saw.
I find very few stand up comics funny.
He's an exception.

MikeDwight

If they get that easily hurt on the internet they should probably work on improving whatever it is that makes them so easily offended. It's not normal to be like that and hurt by just about everything. Most people learn to get over it and move on (and ignore things that are petty and trivial). If they think that hurts, they should try drug-addicted family members.
I certainly don't get it. You log onto a tool that you access privately with fixed information we are all contributing to called a 'website' or the 'internet'. People hurt you in Real life to pretend like any one will care to see what they think you think on the internet in some place and corner.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm going to have a busy Saturday - multihour volunteer gig providing clothing and other materials to those on the margins of society.
I hope to be thoroughly examining the back of my eyelids and the contents of my minds dream world for much of tomorrow.

MikeDwight

Gonna you know, look into how anyone thinks I did anything to "Asians" , nobody ever listed something sensible, I mean otherwise shooting Brent Wren at UAHuntsville is 100% self-defense. that's stand your ground. If anyone wants to do that in the place of who is on the internet right now, I definitely can answer testimony. People that you've never met threatening mental examination, Amy Bishop comparisons, and Any, Any sort of socialization problem in the student body as some guy from somewhere you never had a semester with, is definitely in your face desk slamming junk, and never on track about 'behavior' from people he never met. He's definitely going to get silenced pistols in his office, because that's the plan over 7 years.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People hurt you in Real life to pretend like any one will care to see what they think you think on the internet in some place and corner.
Usually if someone is trying to hurt, most the time I don't think they have thoughts of "I have to hurt her" but just speak their mind, and they don't have a single damn interest in my internet activity. Some of them would be forbidden by company policy and real law to look into it. But, come to think of it, no one has every hurt me or tried to hurt and been interested in my online stuff. Granted, had I grown up with it I may have had a different experience in school, but in my adult life from health care professionals to random jackasses no one has ever bothered to get enough information about me to even begin to look for me online. Some times they don't even know my name.

MikeDwight

Usually if someone is trying to hurt, most the time I don't think they have thoughts of "I have to hurt her" but just speak their mind, and they don't have a single damn interest in my internet activity. Some of them would be forbidden by company policy and real law to look into it. But, come to think of it, no one has every hurt me or tried to hurt and been interested in my online stuff. Granted, had I grown up with it I may have had a different experience in school, but in my adult life from health care professionals to random jackasses no one has ever bothered to get enough information about me to even begin to look for me online. They don't even know my name.
well that's your experience, people can get me crying sobbing tear floods down every wailing haunted hallway to chris allport and any huge meeting table and anywhere about having to meet this Brent Wren guy ever. About any of his Asian schemes. They get gangsters with the F you and the S you say and the mindgame attacks and belittlements to do the silent treatment online. I'd never have anybody have ever noticed me online, they got people that give a crap about reversing the correct story I gave where ever it matters 20 times, about bothering anybody. Look it up, hacking honeypots, or they want you to get something online.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Look it up, hacking honeypots, or they want you to get something online.
Other than shopping and Youtube for music videos this is pretty much the only online anything I do. I have just never seen the appeal people do in living in a fake electronic world (and my life ain't grand), and letting it consume their real life in the real world to such extents.

MikeDwight

Other than shopping and Youtube for music videos this is pretty much the only online anything I do. I have just never seen the appeal people do in living in a fake electronic world (and my life ain't grand), and letting it consume their real life in the real world to such extents.
who says its fun anymore or social, anyway? I hate how we lost the internet after the 90's. They got tests online, for you to lose or time out, at colleges. You sign your soul into everything , ya that's me, right here. I'd never have one word on facebook, never had one friend, or have ever written one person with a response on facebook. Somebody made a ridiculous demand that is work related and I can't possibly stand THESE IDIOTS associating and assuming situations, that got crime scene tape, F all of them.

MikeDwight

Well hey if you want to do internet advanced marketing about all your aegyo that auto-updates no matter where I'm standing from it, that you make up on the spot like popular girl groups, just threw it in all crazy, fake fake fake. The USA marketing doesn't see anything else and nobody cares what anyone's doing with internet marketing all your equal professional contacts.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We didn't really lose the internet, we just didn't realize people would have more interests in partisan bickering, mindless brainrot (although TV was an indication of that), and cat videos than we thought. Empowerment, democracy, the spreading of accurate information? In hindsight we can look back and realize it was a noble, utopian thought, at least.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well hey if you want to do internet advanced marketing about all your aegyo that auto-updates no matter where I'm standing from it, that you make up on the spot like popular girl groups, just threw it in all crazy, fake fake fake. The USA marketing doesn't see anything else and nobody cares what anyone's doing with internet marketing all your equal professional contacts.
Their "advanced marketing" has suggested magazines to for me that are African American women's hair styles. I also have gotten lots of Conservative advertisements, and sometimes a Christian one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
De Blasio Calls for Robot Tax...
1bender.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's the special I saw.
I find very few stand up comics funny.
He's an exception.
One of my favorites, one unmentioned prior, was about not adopting a kid because the wealth and privilege the child would have would turn them into a "****," but adopting a black kid that way if runs into the sink and dies, child services asks him "is this your kid?" "What? Does he look like mine?"
And I LOVED, absolutely LOVED the joke about Hitler and peanut allergies. And he done a great job, IMO, about describing a "basic gist" of jokes when he said he wouldn't make a joke with rape being the target and making rape funny, but a joke involving him being raped by the devil was pretty funny. Especially when the devil stepped on his distended testicles (I've always wondered if they actually drop that far or if he was just exaggerating - I now must find a man without this problem who will let me take measurements as it happens, assuming it happens to all men, and Gervias has told other guys "you've got such-and-such years before you have to worry.")

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That settles it: It's Bender. Assassination attempt failed - house emptied of booz, cigars, and valuables well achieved. No De Blasio was harmed, but Zoidberg was very hurt in body and feelings. Fry and the Professor forgot what was going on while Amy hit on a bunch of guys (it doesn't involve forms for Hermes or boilers 'n toilets, toilets 'n boilers for the Groundskeeper)
As usual, Leela was the appropriate choice. She would have done whatever to De Blasio before Bender downed his first crate of liquor.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I can say I'm glad I was in Vegas in the middle of the night. I got to walk the "Fremont Street Experience," and enjoy the big screen thingy and taking in all this and that without there being lots of people there to watch out for.
It basically reminded me of a giant "gambling arcade" with tons of shops and restaurants and stuff to see.
I did feel a bit of disgust seeing the Heart Attack restaurant, because, yes, this is America, and yes, dumb stuff like that is real and obesity and gluttony are rewarded with a free (or paid if you don't weigh over 350 lbs) meal that would feed several people. And then I saw the first White Castle I've seen since I left the MidWest. "Who goes all the way to Vegas to eat White Castle?" I wondered. I was starting to wonder if it would be me, because everywhere I found a Subway or McDonalds (it was breakfast hours) that's open 24 hours I could find no Subway or McDonalds. But I finally found a Subway.
And I think my "Mini Bat Country" story might be something I can do, as it went from "method of coping with huge stress by finding some similarities" to "I could probably actually do this" actually I wondered around Vegas, taking in a "stripped down" version with mostly just lights and buildings. Not many people. Seeing it as the illusion and as the reality.
I still must go to the Circus Circus though. And it's a good thing I don't get drunk anymore, because if I did I might ask management if any of the shows featured there did ever actually include a polar bear screwing a woman. I doubt it, at least I think I doubt it, because there is so much in Fear in Loathing that I don't know if it's real or the drugs or the gonzo style. And I want to go there because I really want to watch drunks stumble around on the carousel bar as well as staggering on and off it (I've earned it taking care of and driving around drunks).